Appa - The Father of all Godfathers

swas

Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma is popular for his publicity stunts. Right after the sensational success of Prabhas,Rana,Tamanna,Anushka's Baahubali directed by Rajamouli, he started tweeting on the film. 

RGV instead of praising the film, started attacking other stars using Baahubali as his shield. Now he went one step ahead. RGV says he will come with his own version of Baahubali. 

Everyone knows what kind of pervert he is and true to his nature, RGV said he is coming with a film on 'Underworld Baahubali' titled 'Appa'. People may be shocked but one can understand RGV's perversion with these tweets. 

1. I gathered information about Mutthappa rai not only from the Banglore underworld but also from various sources in Mumbai and Dubai

What I heard about Mutthappa Rai from others including cops and his enemies is far far more than what I actually heard from Mr.Rai himself

The research I gathered on Banglore underworld in general and Mutthappa Rai in particular came from multiple sources and not from Mr.Rai

Also I want to clarify except for him being the inspiration for the film,Mutthappa rai is in no way connected to "Appa" in any which way

Some media ppl reporting Mutthappa Rai's son is acting in "Appa" is completely false..casting not finalised as script work still going on

Mutthappa Rai I think is the Bahubali of the Underworld

I always thought Godfather was a fictional character but after Meeting Mutthappa Rai realised he is real and he is father of all Godfathers

The name of my film on the Banglore Underworld is going to be "Appa" and the tagline of "Appa" is going to be -The Father of all Godfathers

To just call it Banglore Underworld is not justified because today I realised that Banglore underworld is actually the Indan underworld

After all my understanding what I had of the underworld I realised today that the D Company is much less in comparison to B Company

Banglore underworld has a far more viscous quality which explains its pan india effect nd it's links to Mumbai and Dubai based Underworld

Had a most amazing meeting and a most fascinating understanding of the Banglore underworld

Had a most amazing meeting and a most fascinating understanding of the Banglore underworldBanglore underworld has a far more viscous quality which explains its pan india effect and it's links to Mumbai and Dubai based Underworld

13. After all my understanding what I had of the underworld I realised today that the D Company is much less in comparison to B Company

To just call it Bangalore Underworld is not justified because today I realised that Banglore underworld is actually the Indian underworld

The name of my film on the Bangalore Underworld is going to be "Appa" and the tagline of "Appa" is going to be -The Father of all Godfathers

I always thought Godfather was a fictional character but after Meeting Mutthappa Rai realised he is real and he is father of all Godfathers

Mutthappa Rai I think is the Bahubali of the Underworld.

Wonder who can reign in RGV? 

Wow RGV is back with underworld story

Archived