Why devender left TDP

NatuGadu

That's the thing brother, with Balram or Gottipati jumping parties, criss crossing was not taken anything serious either by people or by parties.... That was considered okay over there. Usually it is not like a Jeevan Reddy or Jana Reddy going to Congress and pretty much their reputations closed in the rank and file of loyal TDP cadre.

Nehru vs Ranga & Paritala vs Suri or Sane groups…… both cases they were avowed anti TDP forces.

In case of Gottipati vs Karanam ……. Both have good will in TDP, even if sometimes one happens to be in Congress… a big difference….

In the case of above two men.... people or even parties..... never felt it is out of ordinary. Peculiar, I think both being good personally fetched them that extra cushion with public and parties........

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@orion bro.. sorry.. actually only the KCR's subject is intended in your response. All other things i mentioned in the above post are in general for our fellow TDP fans who are being misguided & in a flow harming TDP prospects unintentionally.

No worries friend ... nothing in your post bothered me.

Npower bro used to put posts before..... missed lately......fully grounded from where he is coming.... so much clarity and sincerity, our bros can look up to.

Same thing with Orion bro.... lot of younger guys look up to your opinions for stability & strength and do continue ...... this is the commodity not widely available in the blogs or DBs , where instant gratification and according to the tide talk rules most.......

So keep rocking bros....

Archived