Bala Krishna in California

Xendia

Bala Krishna in California

[face=Sans-Serif]California

November 20, 2006

Recently I attended a private party hosted by Jayaram Komati garu and Balakrishna's friend Jayadev garu at Swagath Restaurant in Milpitas. I didn't know what to expect about Balakrishna. before i met him, but always heard rumors about him. I am not a follower of mass cinema. I attended the party because I was invited by my friends. Party started about 8:30 and Mr. Balakrishna arrived on the dot and started to mingle with people and to my surprise he was so pleasant and allowed everyone to take the pictures with him.

He was very concerened for the little kids and not only allow them to have a photo with him, but also gave autographs and kisses to all the little kids. After Ghazal Srinivas arrived both of them entertained the crowed with their ghazals. I was amazed to see his knowledge on Telugu as well as Hindi. The party continued for 5 hours and in between new songs from his upcoming movie "Maharadhi" were screened for the public delight and when the mass song "Maa Balayya Vachhadu" Screened everybody joined their voices to the song repeating "Maa Balayya Vachadu" came the crowd erupted in job and i was noticing Mr. Balakrishna, he was still enjoying and encouraging the crowd.

Then members of BATA started to dance for "Ninna Kuttesinaadi monna kuttesinaadi" song from "Narasimha Naidu", the crowed went crazy and Mr. Jayadev invited Balakrishna to come and dance with every one, Balakrishna joined with us and danced for two songs with ease and High energy and It was Amazing to see those Balayya Steps that night and i can say it was one of the Best Highlights that night.

Mr. Balakrishna gave a nice speech to all the NRI's representing everybody to take care of themselves and their parents, and in the end Mr. Jayaram Komati said " Swagath hosted so many cine personalities, but no one entertained the crowd the way Mr. Balakrishna entertained and this is the best party he ever hosted at Swagath."

That night Mr. Balakrishna gained at least 200 more fans instantly in bay area and I am proud to say I am one of them and it was my privilege to meet such a kind gentleman. My sincere thanks to Jayaram garu for hosting the party and Jayadev garu for Inviting Mr. Balakrishna to Swagat Restaurant.

here are some pics of the Party of that night...

Chava Sreedhar

Bay Area

California[/face]

Watch Photo Gallery http://www.idlebrain.com/community/etc/balakrishna-california.html

Courtesy:Idlebrain

groupwave.gif

Archived