Please look at this ..

Hi Friends, i am helping an old cpl from last few months by giving an amount of 5k per month and as i am moving to new company i wont get my salary for 2-3 months .. as i am purely depended on my monthly salary(no savings at all),that cpl of months i have to suffer a lot for my survival itself .. i cant stop sending them for 2-3 months as this is the only amount fetching bread and butter for them ..

so if any kind hearted ppl tries to share this for 2-3 months then i will be greatful to you ..

Even constant amount of 100 or 200 also fine but it should be there for 2-3 months .. pls do think abt this ..

Thanks a lot ..

Roopesh Babu V

and the old cpl pics is @ http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#AlbumZoom?uid=7758901848165720548&pid=1259826802523&aid=1259800786

pls help me in helping this guy for just 2 months .. after that i wil take care of his family .. and i can able to repay ur amount aftre 2 months if u want .. if interested then contact me @ 9884463895

Thanks

i am ready to willing to do .

can i send through western union or moneygram. please email me your name and details.

my hotmail is nry108@hotmail.com

narssimha rao

i am ready to willing to do .

can i send through western union or moneygram. please email me your name and details.

my hotmail is nry108@hotmail.com

narssimha rao

Thanks a lot man .. one more person named PRAKASH responded and will be thankful to you all ..

u can send through any of the above mentioned .. either moneygram or western union ..

i wil note down all the amount collected and update everyone about each and every rupee i spent ..

my name : Roopesh Babu Valluru,passport no : F4628766,address : s/o Valluru Prasad,332/A,Bairagi Patteda,Tirupathi,Chittoor dist,Andhra Pradesh - 517501

Thanks a lot man ..

Thanks a lot man .. one more person named PRAKASH responded and will be thankful to you all ..

u can send through any of the above mentioned .. either moneygram or western union ..

i wil note down all the amount collected and update everyone about each and every rupee i spent ..

my name : Roopesh Babu Valluru,passport no : F4628766,address : s/o Valluru Prasad,332/A,Bairagi Patteda,Tirupathi,Chittoor dist,Andhra Pradesh - 517501

Thanks a lot man ..

i sent through moneygram and want to give number. I will give a call.

:straightface:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived