PIRACY LINKS

Nandamuri Rulz

Antipiracy Team is working their best to delete the files...

Even before I thought they are not working, as they didn't replied to my mail.

Just again now checked and found that they deleted whatever links i reported.. KUDOS to that team....

Please continue to report the links... and one more thing dont directly post links in this DB or somewhere, because somany guests watching this DB.... Please report those links directly to antipiracy team at dhammu@copyrightlabs.in...

If you are not aware on how to report just pm to some member in DB and they will help you out.. but dont posts any links directly here...

Antipiracy Team is working their best to delete the files...

Even before I thought they are not working, as they didn't replied to my mail.

Just again now checked and found that they deleted whatever links i reported.. KUDOS to that team....

Please continue to report the links... and one more thing dont directly post links in this DB or somewhere, because somany guests watching this DB.... Please report those links directly to antipiracy team at dhammu@copyrightlabs.in...

If you are not aware on how to report just pm to some member in DB and they will help you out.. but dont posts any links directly here...

Epudu a a ammayila fotos sooskuntuu sollu kaarskokapothe ittanti upayoga pade panulu sesi tagaladochhu gaa :buttkick:

name='Nandamuri Rulz' timestamp='1335729944' post='3621279']

:iagree: 24/7 work chesthunnaru anukuntaa aa team work....

[/b]

chaala mandi ki scrap ee vachiddi anta ...............torrents....aa threads lepesthe malli vestarani..thread lepakunda.torrent files ni tesesaranta

Archived