see this video..obul reddy gadu enta nechudo

SasiBabu

Ekkadiki poyavanna ... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I know many here will have alternative stories about Ravi. I had the opportunity to meet him once. I'll say this, if I have one chance to step in front of that bullet that killed him, I'd do it. His death is more of a loss to the society, than his family.

This is one of those things I won't forgive CBN. During those 9 years of rule, he knew this was coming, but he did nothing to prevent it. Especially after 2004, I honestly believe he could have done something to protect him.

What can I say, we lost him :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

:adore: :adore: nakokati artham kaledhu...Ravanna emo JC gadi gurinchi chala necham ga chepthunnadu , murder antunnadu...manollemo ayanni champinche dairyam JC gadiki ledhu antunnaru...plz throw some light

Ravanna Hatya ku YSR and Jagan kaaranam...JC gaadu pedda XXXXX..aadiki antha scene ledu...

Ekkadiki poyavanna ... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I know many here will have alternative stories about Ravi. I had the opportunity to meet him once. I'll say this, if I have one chance to step in front of that bullet that killed him, I'd do it. His death is more of a loss to the society, than his family.

This is one of those things I don't forgive CBN. During those 9 years of rule, he knew this was coming, but he did nothing to prevent it. Especially after 2004, I honestly believe he could have done something to protect him. What can I say, we lost him :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

2004 munde..Ravannani konchem support sesi..suri gaadini yepinchesi vuntee..satrusesham lekunda vundedi...ade CBN chesina tappu...

Archived