BRS Tax

vk_hyd

they collect 50 rs  and same is there in AP after crossing dam. its there from very long time , not sure if they are doing it illegally or legally. 

but all site seeing places daggara (mountaintrekking, water falls, reservoirs etcc) local gallu oka kurchi karra pattukoni kurchuntunnaru toll fee ani. i paid many of them as i dont want to get into argument with them for 20/50 rs. 

3 hours ago, uravis said:

they collect 50 rs  and same is there in AP after crossing dam. its there from very long time , not sure if they are doing it illegally or legally. 

but all site seeing places daggara (mountaintrekking, water falls, reservoirs etcc) local gallu oka kurchi karra pattukoni kurchuntunnaru toll fee ani. i paid many of them as i dont want to get into argument with them for 20/50 rs. 

Ya.. this is Forest Fee not Toll charges.. basically for litter collection and forest development

before it is only on TS side one near Farahabad before forest and one near Dam..

jaffanna vachaka AP side dandha start chesadu (next to river bridge).. not sure what is he doing with this money

Archived