2024 Election Formula by Opposition

Rajakeeyam

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Regional coalition...deva gowda..super strong

dewegowda, trs ni include cheskovala leda anedi aa parties decide cheskuntayi.. dantlo kuda mee opinion evadu adigadu!!

2 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

dewegowda, trs ni include cheskovala leda anedi aa parties decide cheskuntayi.. dantlo kuda mee opinion evadu adigadu!!

Lolll...its not abt gowda or kcr....just the nature of regional 3rd front is itself flawed ani....

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

S.H.I.T - anyone can create a mail template with 10 names and that is enough to create a propaganda and  waste time of everyone going through this forum…

What will Indian embassies do thenwithout advising, do tweets or act like privileged souls like our Jai Shankar.

3 minutes ago, K D No.2 said:

S.H.I.T - anyone can create a mail template with 10 names and that is enough to create a propaganda and  waste time of everyone going through this forum…

What will Indian embassies do thenwithout advising, do tweets or act like privileged souls like our Jai Shankar.

Adi Rajakeeyam annai ki thelida endi... 

Edo ala university post Ikkada vadiladu.. 

8 minutes ago, K D No.2 said:

ok congress handles can deny if its propaganda

37 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

your problem is with fact check handle or the note that was fact checked?

What fact check, who’s fact check?…so I can start a fact check handle called Hail Modi Fact Check?

What is that you found convincing to circulate?

39 minutes ago, K D No.2 said:

What fact check, who’s fact check?…so I can start a fact check handle called Hail Modi Fact Check?

What is that you found convincing to circulate?

Sure you can start if you have time and resources

the data seemed convincing and shared by few handles I follow, if its wrong then obviously cong handles will fact check again.

Archived