Karnataka pre-poll survey

Raaz@NBK

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Sidhu ni chesthene maku better uncle 

Last elections lone meeku ekkuva seats vachina kuda tough fight ichadu uncle single handed GA..... Ippudu modi kunna image tho inka Tough vundochu if Sidhu in driver seat... Dks ayithene dead veasy meeku.. 

42 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Last elections lone meeku ekkuva seats vachina kuda tough fight ichadu uncle single handed GA..... Ippudu modi kunna image tho inka Tough vundochu if Sidhu in driver seat... Dks ayithene dead veasy meeku.. 

Sidhu minorities maku etu veyaru uncle, DKS ni CM cheyakapothe vokkaligas hand istharu and DK himself will not involve seriously for 2024

The Karnataka cliffhanger just got a fresh twist with state party chief DK Shivakumar, one of the two contenders for the Chief Minister's post, cancelling his trip to Delhi and sending his "best wishes" to his rival. The 61-year-old, who was expected to reach this evening after summons from the party's Central leadership, in a sudden turnaround, said he would not.

"Sonia Gandhi told me, 'I have confidence in you that you will deliver Karnataka'. I am sitting here, doing my regular responsibility.  You should have the basic courtesy, a bit of gratitude. They should have the courtesy to acknowledge who is behind the win," he told NDTV in an exclusive interview.

Told that his move might be seen as rebellion, Mr Shivakumar told NDTV, "I won't blackmail, that's not me. Don't perceive anything. I have my own presence of mind. I am not a child. I won't fall in a trap".

typical congress image.gif.6f0ef277aa525b8a75e1580440a4f4bf.gif

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

The Karnataka cliffhanger just got a fresh twist with state party chief DK Shivakumar, one of the two contenders for the Chief Minister's post, cancelling his trip to Delhi and sending his "best wishes" to his rival. The 61-year-old, who was expected to reach this evening after summons from the party's Central leadership, in a sudden turnaround, said he would not.

"Sonia Gandhi told me, 'I have confidence in you that you will deliver Karnataka'. I am sitting here, doing my regular responsibility.  You should have the basic courtesy, a bit of gratitude. They should have the courtesy to acknowledge who is behind the win," he told NDTV in an exclusive interview.

Told that his move might be seen as rebellion, Mr Shivakumar told NDTV, "I won't blackmail, that's not me. Don't perceive anything. I have my own presence of mind. I am not a child. I won't fall in a trap".

typical congress image.gif.6f0ef277aa525b8a75e1580440a4f4bf.gif

vallu kottukunte kottukunnaru maku avanni anavasaram.. mimalni matram tokki petti naaara teesaru KA lo :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

After four days of hard negotiations, the Congress will announce Siddaramaiah as the Chief Minister and DK Shivakumar his deputy at the Congress Legislative Party meeting in Bengaluru this evening, sources have said. They will take oath on Saturday.

image.gif.6f0ef277aa525b8a75e1580440a4f4bf.gif

On 5/18/2023 at 3:47 AM, Rajakeeyam said:

After four days of hard negotiations, the Congress will announce Siddaramaiah as the Chief Minister and DK Shivakumar his deputy at the Congress Legislative Party meeting in Bengaluru this evening, sources have said. They will take oath on Saturday.

image.gif.6f0ef277aa525b8a75e1580440a4f4bf.gif

BJP edo 1 day lo decision adi state lone teesukuntada. BJP gelichina Delhi lo modi-shah decision ee kada. For some states they even took 15 days 

image.png.fa4ca4bf9d64682ac8fa4399c43bc3b8.png

1 hour ago, RKumar said:

BJP edo 1 day lo decision adi state lone teesukuntada. BJP gelichina Delhi lo modi-shah decision ee kada. For some states they even took 15 days 

image.png.fa4ca4bf9d64682ac8fa4399c43bc3b8.png

Akkade dal lo leg esav, inko 1 month theesukunna no problem, I am laughing about their hand to DKSimage.gif.648fbb99426fc1e9dbf83ccf330bd241.gif

Archived