Covid outbreak again in China

Royal Nandamuri

This strain BF.7 even though infectious, its not going to be deadly....Preliminary data is already out that neutralization antibodies from current vaccine regimen(USA) can still resist this infections but to a 3.3 fold lesser extant than the initial infections. Moreover, USA and India are very much ready with their current vaccine platforms to develop a vaccine for any new emerging strain of SARSCOV2 within a month time. So I can confidently say that it's not going to be as sever as we experienced with delta..

Bottom line: Don't worry we will be fine (at-least in case of current strain, BF.7)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, K D No.2 said:

There are enough published studies to relate vaccines  on mRNA platforms to heart conditions..some of which governments across world suppressed..what is wrong in having a discussion and proving otherwise..is that not how science developed?

Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).

• More often after the second dose
  • Usually within a week of vaccination
  • Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly.
  • Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve.
  • Those who have been diagnosed with myocarditis should consult with their cardiologist (heart doctor) about return to exercise or sports.

known risks of COVID-19 illness and its related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death, far outweigh the potential risks of having a rare adverse reaction to vaccination, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html#:~:text=Pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart.&text=Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely,Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).

Hope this answers your worries..

Just now, nenae mama said:

Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).

• More often after the second dose
  • Usually within a week of vaccination
  • Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly.
  • Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve.
  • Those who have been diagnosed with myocarditis should consult with their cardiologist (heart doctor) about return to exercise or sports.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html#:~:text=Pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart.&text=Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely,Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).

Hope this answers your worries..

So CDC is the source, there are enough medical contradictions to CDC on common flu forget about COVID.

Will this article be response to all young folks impacted?

9 minutes ago, K D No.2 said:

First vaccine release ayinappudu asalu strain and word ee use cheyaledhu…

So everyone understood vaccine can never mutate?

Ledhu..Everyone said that it's very early to comment on wether this virus can mutate or not as it was a new virus known to them at that time..

12 minutes ago, K D No.2 said:

So CDC is the source, there are enough medical contradictions to CDC on common flu forget about COVID.

Will this article be response to all young folks impacted?

You didn't get it right.. no one is contradicting the fact that there are few cases with cardiac issues and most importantly they are manageable... These few manageable side effects shouldn't stop us from having vaccines..

you can't imagine the number of deaths this virus could have brought on earth without vaccines..

More than 20 million would have died of covid in the first year of it's breakout..

My words might sound too much of advertising for vaccines... but its worth even if a single life is saved...please don't ignore vaccines..

3 hours ago, karthik_n said:

uncle paatha variants efficacy le dikku ledu, kotha variants efficacy how :laughing:

problem since the beginning with these covid vaccines is they their clinical trials were not conducted properly since they had to be released as it was an emergency. Pfizer ayithey worst, they hid the fact that their clinical trials were compromised, a whistleblower came out with this info and Pfizer had to admit this. Till date there is no evidence any covid vaccine produces the required antibodies to fight the original variant, delta etc whatever came later.

why do you and so many people in the db have such a huge problem accepting that covid vaccines do not work for its intended purpose? 

Meeru virology chadivaaraa ? Leka websites chadivaaraa ?

12 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Meeru virology chadivaaraa ? Leka websites chadivaaraa ?

websites - official. Please read the language of announcement.

Telling a vaccine is useful is different from telling it saves human race. 

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

30 minutes ago, nenae mama said:

You didn't get it right.. no one is contradicting the fact that there are few cases with cardiac issues and most importantly they are manageable... These few manageable side effects shouldn't stop us from having vaccines..

you can't imagine the number of deaths this virus could have brought on earth without vaccines..

More than 20 million would have died of covid in the first year of it's breakout..

My words might sound too much of advertising for vaccines... but its worth even if a single life is saved...please don't ignore vaccines..

I am not denying science or vaccines, but ask for more transparency and information shouldn’t be ridiculed. That is exactly what happened in 2020 and 2021 and still continuing.

put side affects and leave to doctor and patient to decide..

13 minutes ago, K D No.2 said:

websites - official. Please read the language of announcement.

Telling a vaccine is useful is different from telling it saves human race. 

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

I stopped believing narratives from websites bro….. I have my own reasons for that. Don’t want to be a feeder for their narratives.  

coming to vaccines - I know these are not permanent vaccines and even antibodies from COVID infection only remain few months. It’s a tricky thing to handle and can’t just blame “anyone” (be it people who oppose or people who support) 

3 hours ago, nenae mama said:

Bro you are back with same Propaganda...Someone or something is misleading you...Things that we don't understand shouldn't be deemed as trash... Vaccines were, are and will be the life saviors.. 

trying to paint me as an anti vax guy bro? I am only talking about covid vaccines and 100% they do not work. There is no evidence.

2 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

I stopped believing narratives from websites bro….. I have my own reasons for that. Don’t want to be a feeder for their narratives. 

It’s called medical science for a reason ga uncle, don’t put your beliefs in between. It’s science and these covid vaccines don’t produce the antibodies needed to fight original/later versions of covid. This is not a religion to blindly believe something.:donno:

Archived