Covid outbreak again in China

Royal Nandamuri

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ravindras said:

herd immunity inevitable. even if 1 out of 100 people die with covid remaining 99 will get freedom from lockdown. 

vallu pfizer, moderna allow seyatledu ga. chinese vaccine not even 30% effective ani talk. take a look at japanese. japan take pfizer or moderna. daily 1.5 lac cases report sestharu. but due to pfizer/moderna efficiency, they recover fast. death only like 1 in 5000. daily only 200 deaths max. 

china kuda final ga pfizer/moderna allow sestharu anukuntunna inko 10 days lo.

2 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

Looks like a bit of exaggeration. How is this possible when most are vaccinated unless it is another deadly variant. 

Deadly variant ayyi untundi….. never take this virus for granted. There is no vaccine which will Guard you 100% on this. It may take more time to get such vaccine. 

A deadly variant is only few months away anytime….

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

Deadly variant ayyi untundi….. never take this virus for granted. There is no vaccine which will Guard you 100% on this. It may take more time to get such vaccine. 

A deadly variant is only few months away anytime….

We can’t rely completely on vaccines but natural immunity + vaccine stimulated immunity should work fine for most of the people. 

5 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

Looks like a bit of exaggeration. How is this possible when most are vaccinated unless it is another deadly variant. 

Who told you that most of Chinese are vaccinated? They isolated well when the world suffered and their vaccine Sinovax is a bummer…World recovered but they can’t hide enough anymore. 

9 minutes ago, Bezawada_Lion said:

Who told you that most of Chinese are vaccinated? They isolated well when the world suffered and their vaccine Sinovax is a bummer…World recovered but they can’t hide enough anymore. 

I don’t think Chinese can’t develop an effective vaccine. The first COVID vaccines were break through and then afterwards all the vaccines that were developed followed the protocol with certain modifications. Now a days Chinese scientific infrastructure is on par with USA/Germany/UK. Research institutions are hugely funded by the government. 

This trend hints the emergence of new variants. 

2 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

We can’t rely completely on vaccines but natural immunity + vaccine stimulated immunity should work fine for most of the people. 

Let me put my personal experience…..

I got some viral a month ago, got tested for flu and COVID and in both results I got negative. Tested for COVID multiple times with 48 hours gap, always got negative. It too me 2 weeks to recover from viral. 

cut chesthey, last week oka gathering ki vellamu, my brother, his wife and my wife all got COVID positive. I also tested and and got negative. I am assuming that as I got antibodies of one virus and body has some immunity, the weak COVID strain couldn’t Pierce through…. 

but, normal viral vachaaaka, I am back to Normal health. But, after recovering from COVID, it will take longer period of time to recover from COVID. I mean, it’s not a normal virus….

7 hours ago, NBK NTR said:

news nijamaithe...it's modi vancle and govt to stop the flights to/from china.

image.png.b74ad778fbbd1ad70f48725169f0ae51.png

I don’t think he will take any action….. they will let it pass through the country and let millions die…. Show very less numbers to the world and divert all attention with something else….. #Achedin

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

I don’t think he will take any action….. they will let it pass through the country and let millions die…. Show very less numbers to the world and divert all attention with something else….. #Achedin

CNBC news today.....review chesi em cheptharo :D 

22 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Let me put my personal experience…..

I got some viral a month ago, got tested for flu and COVID and in both results I got negative. Tested for COVID multiple times with 48 hours gap, always got negative. It too me 2 weeks to recover from viral. 

cut chesthey, last week oka gathering ki vellamu, my brother, his wife and my wife all got COVID positive. I also tested and and got negative. I am assuming that as I got antibodies of one virus and body has some immunity, the weak COVID strain couldn’t Pierce through…. 

but, normal viral vachaaaka, I am back to Normal health. But, after recovering from COVID, it will take longer period of time to recover from COVID. I mean, it’s not a normal virus….

I agree with that. As you said it’s quite possible for the deadly virus to be evolved, particularly in Wuhan since the virus birthplace is Wuhan. Looks like Chinese vaccine is good in stimulating antibodies against the original variants but not the newer ones. I guess it will be the same for all other vaccines. Just a matter of time. 

Archived