as all of us know and believe, if 2019 disaster had not happened, many of this kind would have been initiated in AP/Amaravathi
Yesterday one of my friends, a Tamilian, Professor in VIT, vellore met me. Casually enquired about VIT Amaravathi, he told me it is very bad, management was very pessimistic on this campus, many telugu faculty tried to shift to Amaravathi campus before 2019, now even if management asked few of them to go, none is interested

i was really amazed with his vision on Amaravathi....not as tdp supporter...but his idea to develop a new city, that too between vijayawada and guntur...imagine after 10 years combining vijayawada, maravathi and guntur, perfect triangle city....would for sure compete with hyderabad in all manner....planned bridges, infra etc were terrific....but failed to convince our illiterate people......we all pay for this..including ysrcp supporters...u dont understand what u lose today....thelisesariki matte...asala costal vallu antha ....amaravathi lo jobs vasthey....prahti weekend ooru ellachu...all our villages would have rejuvenated....hyderabad nunchi nelaki or pandagai okasari...ade ikakda aithe parents ki deggaraga...best thing one could imagine...amaravathi growth unnappudu no one was keen to invest in Hyderabad...but danni kill chesaka ..hyd growth multiple folds aindi...cbn undi unte...aa hope veru for investors....

31 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

i was really amazed with his vision on Amaravathi....not as tdp supporter...but his idea to develop a new city, that too between vijayawada and guntur...imagine after 10 years combining vijayawada, maravathi and guntur, perfect triangle city....would for sure compete with hyderabad in all manner....planned bridges, infra etc were terrific....but failed to convince our illiterate people......we all pay for this..including ysrcp supporters...u dont understand what u lose today....thelisesariki matte...asala costal vallu antha ....amaravathi lo jobs vasthey....prahti weekend ooru ellachu...all our villages would have rejuvenated....hyderabad nunchi nelaki or pandagai okasari...ade ikakda aithe parents ki deggaraga...best thing one could imagine...amaravathi growth unnappudu no one was keen to invest in Hyderabad...but danni kill chesaka ..hyd growth multiple folds aindi...cbn undi unte...aa hope veru for investors....

Anduke gaa mukkodu last elections lo aa taadu gov tho kalisi penta chesindi.Mukkodu ki telusu ee city develop ithe Hyd gone case ani. Ee 3 capitals venkala kuda vaade. Ee plan cheppindi ee jaffa gaadiki vaade. Veediki intha telisi  ekkadidi. Vaadiki Amaravathi develop avvatamu istam ledu

13 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

amaravathi growth unnappudu no one was keen to invest in Hyderabad...but danni kill chesaka ..hyd growth multiple folds aindi...cbn undi unte...aa hope veru for investors....

So true.. a Hyderabad based builder (coastal andhra origin) recently said, their association will fund jagan for next term, as the present hyper inflated value of hyderabad is practically because of jagan winning/ cbn losing in 2019..

evari swardham valladhi antunnadu.. 

vellu asalu manushe kaadhu.. athmabhimanam isumanthaina ledhu.. kullipoyina viluvali

i dont know what will be the end game

11 hours ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

2024 lo TDP win will be tribute to CBN....

As of now raanivvaru CBN ni ... With all center support ... Multiple folds multiple ideas which we can't imagine will be taken place to defeat babu garu ... Wait and see ... 

Results vache roju varaku common man evadiki vote vesado teliyaka pothe tappa babu garu gelavaleru ... 

5 minutes ago, Flash said:

So true.. a Hyderabad based builder (coastal andhra origin) recently said, their association will fund jagan for next term, as the present hyper inflated value of hyderabad is practically because of jagan winning/ cbn losing in 2019..

evari swardham valladhi antunnadu.. 

vellu asalu manushe kaadhu.. athmabhimanam isumanthaina ledhu.. kullipoyina viluvali

i dont know what will be the end game

Evari priorities tho vaallu vote vesthaaru. Let's hope for best.

Archived