Muslim Votes..

Eswar09

15 minutes ago, Eswar09 said:

last elections lo yrscp ki padinatlu ee sari elections lo ysrcp ki padetatlu levu ga..

Dont know exactly reason ... e sari aythe Muslim votes lo kotha guaranty.. avi TDP  entha varuku use chesukontundho chudali.. 

TDP should make conscious effort to get those votes in case they want to get the votes of a particular community. As of now I think still heavily tilted towards YCP.

We made a mistake last time by not giving a ministry and we don't have strong leaders from that community. Vijayawada West, Guntur east, Kadapa  and Nellore Rural lo unaru candidates. Three of them came from YCP and stayed with TDP. Konchem vocal ga vallu matladithe minority issues meeda konchem tilt avuthayi.

My first thread in nfdb is regarding minority votes.

Those minority brothers who are not satisfied with Jaffa have to come to TDP only. Because JS is in alliance with BJP.

I hope the support which Jaffa got in 2014 and 2019 won't repeat in 2024. But I still feel Jagan has the soft corner because of 5% reservation given during YSR regime.

4 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

TDP should make conscious effort to get those votes in case they want to get the votes of a particular community. As of now I think still heavily tilted towards YCP.

We made a mistake last time by not giving a ministry and we don't have strong leaders from that community. Vijayawada West, Guntur east, Kadapa  and Nellore Rural lo unaru candidates. Three of them came from YCP and stayed with TDP. Konchem vocal ga vallu matladithe minority issues meeda konchem tilt avuthayi.

Ma area lo Muslims bagane untaru .. kontha mandhi tho matladithe they are not happy with jagan...

Ok…. Why majority of Muslim community goes with Jagan? 

as they think Jagan never goes with BJP?

or YSR did something for them ?

TDP is missing one point here. Majority of Muslims in AP are below middle class to poor class. Only few of them are “rich” and self sufficient. TDP has to see this as one of the economically backward community. 

I have some Muslim friends in Eluru who work as carpenters, plumbers, electricians, taaapi work etc., most of them vote for Jagan. The only reason they gave —> Jagan vastey maaaku endho kontha istaaaadu…. 

you will hear similar notion from other down trodden classes. Jagan is taking this as advantage thus creating a solid votebank and making sure they are completely dependent on Govt Sops. It’s tough to break this. Hard fact! 

but, TDP can change this notion if they come to power. Make sure there is abundant work at ground level. Be it road works, construction works, project works etc., where most of the working class are busy with works.  Jaffa cannot attract with just freebies next time. But, does TDP has this motive ? I always feel we have that laid back nature in our leaders. Janaaalaki M kaaalithe manakey vote vestaaaru le….. this mindset should change…..

2 hours ago, Eswar09 said:

last elections lo yrscp ki padinatlu ee sari elections lo ysrcp ki padetatlu levu ga..

Dont know exactly reason ... e sari aythe Muslim votes lo kotha guaranty.. avi TDP  entha varuku use chesukontundho chudali.. 

Modi ni meet ayithey chalu, mottam gamma guttha ga YCP lagesthundhi.

21 minutes ago, Uravakonda said:

Modi ni meet ayithey chalu, mottam gamma guttha ga YCP lagesthundhi.

Modi Geedi is only assumption on our side…..  main reason is financial thing. We see them as a religion based, but in AP there isn’t much religious divide between Hindus and Muslims. Most of the Muslims do labor work that happens at ground level. Financially, they are no different than our BC brothers. 

Since ages minority voting with congress and it was comfortably shifted to ycp..

I sensed they are against to ycp govt , but not sure they voted to tdp or janasena..

Istam leka poyuna జగ్గడి ki vesey chanaces vunnayu..

ఈ 3 years కష్టాలు చూస్తే .. మనిషి అన్న వాడు వైసీపీకి వెయ్యరు..కానీ ఉన్మాదుల పక్క వేస్తారు

1 hour ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Since ages minority voting with congress and it was comfortably shifted to ycp..

I sensed they are against to ycp govt , but not sure they voted to tdp or janasena..

Istam leka poyuna జగ్గడి ki vesey chanaces vunnayu..

ఈ 3 years కష్టాలు చూస్తే .. మనిషి అన్న వాడు వైసీపీకి వెయ్యరు..కానీ ఉన్మాదుల పక్క వేస్తారు

2004 nunchi muslims congress ki shift ayyaaru. 2002 godhra riots tho vajpayee government ki TDP ichina support ni withdraw cheyyamani muslim leaders CBN ni adigaaru. CBN vinaledhu. Aa effect tho congress shift ayyaaru . Ysr muslims ki BC status ichaadu. aa loyalty continue avuthundhi.

Comedy entante muslims, Brahmins, Christians supports jagga .

24 minutes ago, ravindras said:

2004 nunchi muslims congress ki shift ayyaaru. 2002 godhra riots tho vajpayee government ki TDP ichina support ni withdraw cheyyamani muslim leaders CBN ni adigaaru. CBN vinaledhu. Aa effect tho congress shift ayyaaru . Ysr muslims ki BC status ichaadu. aa loyalty continue avuthundhi.

Comedy entante muslims, Brahmins, Christians supports jagga .

Not only 2004 bro, before they were vote bank to congress..due to 2002 incidents..more hurted ..

2004 nundi coastal lo bc voting shifted to congress/ycp due to ysr factor..sadaly this is not being considered leaders and cader

Yeah ..very minimal count supported and voted for TDP in minorities

Jaggadu party pettaka..reddies, minorities Baga connect ayyaru vadi drama ki..due to that kudapa,Nellore and kurnool lo ycp winning in any of the circumstances..

5 hours ago, Eswar09 said:

Bhramalu vaddhu annai.. Muslim face evaru asalu TDP ki..  Okka Muslim leader aina media mundhu ki vacchi TDP vidhaanaala gurinchi matladuthunnara?

4 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Cop resrvtn laga oka 10% iste poidi.....!! 

Kapu reservation oka blunder...kaps will rally with JS and PK in the end.  We also had backlash from BCs because of this. Muslims ki own party ante MIM adi rananathavaraku we can try to get muslim votes. Unlike Xians I don't think they have as much loyalty with Jaffa. Mostly they will vote based on issues and local leaders. 

Nothing wrong with trying. In 2014 we had only one Muslim candidate? While YCP had 3-4 MLA candidates. We didn't have a Muslim minister after coming to power. No need to give reservation or something. Atleast try by having proper representatives....

I had interaction with some very good gentlemen from this community. (Guntur, Prakasam, West Godavari). All of them are TDP sympathizers. I know they voted to TDP in 2014. They hate BJP though but still supported for development of state.

2019 ki some of the shifted to YCP. Reason? Why TDP is not giving seat to Muslim candidate in Guntur East? (Got this question from someone I this constituency) This was where Muslims rallied behin Lal Jan Basha. Somehow we failed to develop proper leadership after that. 2019 lo Muslim candidate ki ichina it was too late.

23 minutes ago, VS_GARIMELLA said:

2019 lo Ameer Babu, Nazeer Ahmed, Shabana Khatoon mugguru candidates unnaru.. okkaru kuda gelavaledhu., Okkaru kuda elections ayyaka active leru

Ameer Babu gone case Kadapa seat. Hopes levu elagu. Maybe candidate ni change cheyali next time.

Shabana came close. Next time I think pakka win. Jaleel Khan is active.

Nazeer Ahmed last minute selection and opposition candidate is strong.

You forgot Aziz from Nellore Rural. He is also active.

Most of the times it takes time and effort to attract a community. Not a one time thing.

ee topic discuss sesi already noru arigipoyindi inthaku mundu db lo.

Only blame here goes to TDP local leaders. Ramzan eid time lo atleast vallani pilichi dinner kuda pettaru mana TDP leaders. ade YCP leaders ayithe bhari ga dinner pedatharu. i saw myself during ramzan time, ycp leaders organized heavy event with dinner to all muslims in Anantapur in 2018 ramzan time. 

ade time lo paritala sriram 20 vehicles ni convey style ga ATP town lo tiragadam choosa. prabhakar chowdary intlo nidrapovadam choosa aa event time lo. it is sad we have these not motivated leaders. still CBN encourages these paritala sriram and prabhakar chowdary. 

12 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

The only reason they gave —> Jagan vastey maaaku endho kontha istaaaadu…. 

Very true. SC/ST kooda same mindset tho untaaru. BC kooda ee madya same tune modalettaaru....danger bells for TDP.

But jaffa gaadu ichhedi chesedi emi undadu.

Still, this is their justification for their resentment against the middle/upper middle/wealthy sections. Hard nut to crack.

ఆత్మసాక్షి సర్వే ముస్లిం మైనారిటీ

2022 టీడీపీ 60%, వైసీపీ 40%

ఇదే ముస్లిములు... 2019 ఎన్నికల్లో వైసీపీ 80% , టీడీపీ 20%...

10 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Ameer Babu gone case Kadapa seat. Hopes levu elagu. Maybe candidate ni change cheyali next time.

Shabana came close. Next time I think pakka win. Jaleel Khan is active.

Nazeer Ahmed last minute selection and opposition candidate is strong.

You forgot Aziz from Nellore Rural. He is also active.

Most of the times it takes time and effort to attract a community. Not a one time thing.

Annai.. Shabana Khatoon is inactive.. Jaleel Khan active tiragaleni stage lo unnadu.

Candidate change is inevitable..

2 hours ago, Siddhugwotham said:

ఆత్మసాక్షి సర్వే ముస్లిం మైనారిటీ

2022 టీడీపీ 60%, వైసీపీ 40%

ఇదే ముస్లిములు... 2019 ఎన్నికల్లో వైసీపీ 80% , టీడీపీ 20%...

నమ్మకం లేదు దొర..if you see in. Few of ycp account they are doing merciless and roothless attacking

4 hours ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

నమ్మకం లేదు దొర..if you see in. Few of ycp account they are doing merciless and roothless attacking

Let's wait and see...

Dulhan padhakam teesesinanduku kanna Kurnool/Nandyala lo YCP leader valla motham family getting suicide issue chala hurt chesindi muslim community lo...

On 9/7/2022 at 7:44 AM, Eswar09 said:

90% of christian vote and 90% muslim vote who voted last time to Jagan still gonna vote Jagan and they gonna vote for him for next 4 elections.

2 hours ago, Yaswanth526 said:

90% of christian vote and 90% muslim vote who voted last time to Jagan still gonna vote Jagan and they gonna vote for him for next 4 elections.

Hard core votes 50% untay .. alanti  votes any religion/caste lo untay for any party, migathavi we can manipulate.. but how andhi v imp.

just example..nellore city lo okappudu annam valladhi hawa .. kani janalu thidathane unnataru vellu untha varuku ee nlr bagupadadhu ani..but cut chesthe elections lo valle win avutharu.

Ikkada  valla plus point opposition  lo vallantha kakapoyina avg ga... valla ki daggra ga match chese leader TDP lo lekapovadam.

Anil gadu aanam venakala thirigana vade..first time city lo odipoyinapudu aanam valle vadini odincharu ane sympothy techukonnadu.

aa 5 years oka batch ni vesukoni every month prathi house ki minimum 3 times vellevadu.. naku yela jargindhi meeku em problms unnayoo naku cheppandi....nannu gelipinchandi nenu win ayyaka me probls slove chestha...

Adhi solgan tho 5 yrs thirigadu ..cut chesthe MLA ayyadu. evadu expect cheyyala aanam vallani edurinchi vadu MLA avuthadu ani. 

10 yrs back vachina yrscp party  nellore lo leader ni  ready chesukondhi......40 years nunchi unna TDP ki still leader ledu..

My point here is...vallu veyyaru vellu veyyaru ani cheppadam waste dialogues.. remain 50 % votes ni mana side ki tippukovadaniki  Manam em chesthunnam annadhi IMP.

I always had a doubt why TDP have dedicated cadre but not dedicated and loyal leader in some constituencies.Blood pette cadre undi chala places lo vallani nadipinche leaders leru. Edho election mundu ravadam gelisthe 5 yrs enjoy cheyadam malli inko 10 yrs nidrapovadam.

1 hour ago, kiran319 said:

I always had a doubt why TDP have dedicated cadre but not dedicated and loyal leader in some constituencies.Blood pette cadre undi chala places lo vallani nadipinche leaders leru. Edho election mundu ravadam gelisthe 5 yrs enjoy cheyadam malli inko 10 yrs nidrapovadam.

Leaders ki High command meedha nammakam ledhu. Manam entha kashtapadinaa no use anukuntaaru. CBN philosophy ki ee leaders e correct. CBN cotarie, politburo lo current trend ki suit ayye leader okkadainaa vunnaadaa?  Basic gaa CBN evarini nammadu. Micro manage chesthaadu. Thana caste equations tho jump jalani ni encourage chesthaadu. Potthu, samajika nyayam  issues tho mla ticket vasthaadho ledho guarantee ledhu. 

25 minutes ago, ravindras said:

Leaders ki High command meedha nammakam ledhu. Manam entha kashtapadinaa no use anukuntaaru. CBN philosophy ki ee leaders e correct. CBN cotarie, politburo lo current trend ki suit ayye leader okkadainaa vunnaadaa?  Basic gaa CBN evarini nammadu. Micro manage chesthaadu. Thana caste equations tho jump jalani ni encourage chesthaadu. Potthu, samajika nyayam  issues tho mla ticket vasthaadho ledho guarantee ledhu. 

Sr NTR ki CBN ki difference adhe.

Ante kopam vasthundhi kondhariki ikkada... CBN chethi ki party vachaka .. Peddayna intro chesina leaders kakunda....eppatiki varu okkadu ante okka leader distrt mothanni impact chese leader ready ayyada? unna paritla ravi lanti leaders kuda gone.. guddi lo mellalaga naku telisna anthavaru revanth reddy okkade.

Generation generations maripothunnay ...inka ayina kaalam lo vachina valle kanapadthunaru...

Already below 35 age vallu TDP ki dooram ayyaru..evaroo hardcore tdp familes members tappa..

CBN ante ok anukondham....Aakariki lokesh press tho matladuthunnapudu kuda pakkana 40 yrs industry leaders ye naa.

Inka youth em like chestharu party ni.

Archived