Bullet Digindi...

3 hours ago, gnk@vja said:

Vellane ila adukunnaru ante common  people sangathi ento

Naku monna msg vachindi. Papam evaro 15-20k tisukuni na number icharu. Naku chesadu msg. Cheyadam kadu. They were threatening me that I won't live ani. Evadra Miru ittunaru anukuna :D :D FIR file chesta threatening case kinda ani reply petta  :D :D

Just now, akhil ch said:

Naku monna msg vachindi. Papam evaro 15-20k tisukuni na number icharu. Naku chesadu msg. Cheyadam kadu. They were threatening me that I won't live ani. Evadra Miru ittunaru anukuna :D :D FIR file chesta threatening case kinda ani reply petta  :D :D

This is the exact msg ..

user ID
XQ0TNGKI
username
BATCHU VENKATA AISHWARYA 
cellphone number
Registration time
2022/06/15 19:43:57
user level
User label

ID number=950800015718
Residential address=G2, Aashusnest bandarilayout road no 10,Telangana
APP NAME=Small Credit    Gogo rupee    16000
Loan was taken from online through application
हेलो सर
          इस   ने हमारे कंपनी से लोन लिया है इसमें मेरा कॉल भी रिसीव नहीं किया और मैसेज भी रिप्लाई नहीं कर रहा है इसको जल्दी से पेमेंट करने के लिए बोल दीजिए इसका पेमेंट 15 मिनट के अंदर आना चाहिए वरना...............
Hello sir, 
        this  has taken loan from our company, he not even received  my call  and message is not responding, tell him to pay fast his amount have to come within 15 minutes other wise.....
WARNING FOR YOU !!!
If its payment is not received then you will also not be able to survive because by entering your number at the time of taking the loan, it had taken the loan, tell it to repay the loan quickly otherwise it will be very bad

(Tell him to make early payment by calling and messaging)]}}}}}}}}}
its relative number
Name    relationship    phone number
Athamma Persnal
Name
RELATIVE
relationship
8501057XXX  
phone number
Daddy    PARENT    
8121653XXX 
My Bro♥️╣[-_-]╠♥️    PARENT    
8125802XXX

Last three digits nene tisesa. This is the exact msg. Asala you'll not survive ani nake pettadu msg

46 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

This is the exact msg ..

user ID
XQ0TNGKI
username
BATCHU VENKATA AISHWARYA 
cellphone number
Registration time
2022/06/15 19:43:57
user level
User label

ID number=950800015718
Residential address=G2, Aashusnest bandarilayout road no 10,Telangana
APP NAME=Small Credit    Gogo rupee    16000
Loan was taken from online through application
हेलो सर
          इस   ने हमारे कंपनी से लोन लिया है इसमें मेरा कॉल भी रिसीव नहीं किया और मैसेज भी रिप्लाई नहीं कर रहा है इसको जल्दी से पेमेंट करने के लिए बोल दीजिए इसका पेमेंट 15 मिनट के अंदर आना चाहिए वरना...............
Hello sir, 
        this  has taken loan from our company, he not even received  my call  and message is not responding, tell him to pay fast his amount have to come within 15 minutes other wise.....
WARNING FOR YOU !!!
If its payment is not received then you will also not be able to survive because by entering your number at the time of taking the loan, it had taken the loan, tell it to repay the loan quickly otherwise it will be very bad

(Tell him to make early payment by calling and messaging)]}}}}}}}}}
its relative number
Name    relationship    phone number
Athamma Persnal
Name
RELATIVE
relationship

phone number
Daddy    PARENT    

My Bro♥️╣[-_-]╠♥️    PARENT    

Last three digits nene tisesa. This is the exact msg. Asala you'll not survive ani nake pettadu msg

Facebook account lock cheyyi. Family pics bayatavaallaki kanapadakoodadhu. WhatsApp dp lo family ladies pic lekundaa cheyyi.

Loan sharks morphing pics and blackmailing victims. Never tolerate blackmail or succumb to it. If they repeat threats contact cyber crime police. You mentioned three contacts, alert them wrt to social media accounts, WhatsApp dp . You have to guide people mentioned in message in handling calls from agent.

11 hours ago, ravindras said:

Facebook account lock cheyyi. Family pics bayatavaallaki kanapadakoodadhu. WhatsApp dp lo family ladies pic lekundaa cheyyi.

Loan sharks morphing pics and blackmailing victims. Never tolerate blackmail or succumb to it. If they repeat threats contact cyber crime police. You mentioned three contacts, alert them wrt to social media accounts, WhatsApp dp . You have to guide people mentioned in message in handling calls from agent.

Yeah FB account epudo suspend ayndi. Asalaki na number enduku icharo endo :D 

1 hour ago, Bolineni Tiger said:

Fullerton well known kada loans ki. Nenu theekunna 10years back 

Oh avna..never heard... Tfs

Idi bank ye na.? Or private nbfc type lender..? 

If bank.. How can they call bava maridis and ask to pay asalaki...? 

5 hours ago, chanti149 said:

Oh.. Ok maree ee range lo work chestaya bajaj finance type vi... Surprising....!! 

This is really tough time for credit market..

They flooded the money into credit market with high risk and high Rate of interest..

Bajaj finance ..they gives money for return garentee customers..

Horrible situation for small scale business people from 2018 ..modi batch emo.. వెలిగిపోతుంది రగిలిపోతుంది..అని ఫేక్ elevations

Archived