Biden's approval ratings

A new CNBC poll, conducted by the same polling firms that helm the NBC News poll, finds President Joe Biden’s overall approval rating sinking to 36% among all adults, while his approval rating for handling the economy has fallen to 30% — both all-time lows for the president in CNBC polling. 

What’s more, Biden’s ratings are lower than the worst scores ever for Donald Trump (37% job rating, 41% economic handling) or Barack Obama (41% job rating, 37% economic handling) during the entire course of their presidencies, according to both the CNBC and NBC surveys. 

Biden's approval ratings hit all-time lows in CNBC poll (nbcnews.com)

Kavali Biden.........Ravali B....image.gif.6f0ef277aa525b8a75e1580440a4f4bf.gif

2020 lo kudaa adigo Trump gelichestunnadu... idigo gelichesaadu.. inkemundu... Maa pushpam batch vesina chaalu trump gelichestaadu ani chesina hadavudi chusaam gaa

3 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

2019 mee hadavidi mundhu adhi emundhu le uncle 

maademundi.. memu local ..asalu meeru maatho compare chesukovatamenti? . meeru ante vishwaguruvulu.. prapanchanni saashinche leaders aaye.

17 minutes ago, JVC said:

maademundi.. memu local ..asalu meeru maatho compare chesukovatamenti? . meeru ante vishwaguruvulu.. prapanchanni saashinche leaders aaye.

Aayana vundedi America kuda kaadu. Kaani roju Biden kalava rista vuntadu 😂😂🤣🤣

Dump gaaadi approval ratings choosi murisipoyina batch….

H(L)owdy Modi, Kencho Trump ani sabhalu 

Gujarat lo wall (not Mexico border wall)

phir ek bar Trump Sarkar

North Andh Bhakts yaagaaalu with Dump picture…..

cut chesthey one on one debate lo Biden Dump gaaadini “clown” anesariki kevvvvv mani edchaaaru…..

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Kavali Biden.........Ravali B....

Why do u keep using this phrase brother..? No one said this..Infact Biden was the weakest presidential candidate in decades..Most of the people who voted for Biden didnt exactly vote for him, instead they voted against Trump, a sick, lying, most self centric psyychopath.

I can understand the low approval ratings as Biden is too old, with his gaffes, high inflation..What I can't understand is why u hate Biden and love Trump..? Trump too is too old, had too many gaffes and on top of it, he is probably the only human who instiagated his mob against his own Vice President, just because Pence was not fully alligned with him on his lies..He turned against his own people, who doesnt go along with his lies..and yet u love him..I dont even consider him as a human, he is rotten garbage.

And fyi most people are dumb wits and can’t understand how economy works and blame Biden alone for what’s happening now which is another reason for a fall in these polls.

Fed pumped more money under trump rule than any other contemporary president which is one of the major factors for higher inflation 

1 hour ago, raaz said:

Why do u keep using this phrase brother..? No one said this..Infact Biden was the weakest presidential candidate in decades..Most of the people who voted for Biden didnt exactly vote for him, instead they voted against Trump, a sick, lying, most self centric psyychopath.

I can understand the low approval ratings as Biden is too old, with his gaffes, high inflation..What I can't understand is why u hate Biden and love Trump..? Trump too is too old, had too many gaffes and on top of it, he is probably the only human who instiagated his mob against his own Vice President, just because Pence was not fully alligned with him on his lies..He turned against his own people, who doesnt go along with his lies..and yet u love him..I dont even consider him as a human, he is rotten garbage.

Uncle may be u missed the Biden hadavidi during elections, ippudu andharu dumped, but I like to keep reminding once in a while 😆

I don't hate Biden or love Trump. If you keep his mouth aside, I feel Trump was better for US and world order :pouce:

1 hour ago, VisionaryCBN said:

And fyi most people are dumb wits and can’t understand how economy works and blame Biden alone for what’s happening now which is another reason for a fall in these polls.

Fed pumped more money under trump rule than any other contemporary president which is one of the major factors for higher inflation 

Ya ya his mishandling of Afghanistan, Arabs and Ukraine/Russia are nothing to do with inflation and you want others to do objective assessment 😂

30 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Uncle may be u missed the Biden hadavidi during elections, ippudu andharu dumped, but I like to keep reminding once in a while 😆

I don't hate Biden or love Trump. If you keep his mouth aside, I feel Trump was better for US and world order :pouce:

🤣🤣

35 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Max Executive order sign chese vaaadu Dump gadu ordering clouds to rain in US mainland. Daaaniki neee hadaaavidi…..

10 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

alanukunte DB lo saggam mandhi india politicis disco discontinue cheyali jii .. including you and me 

Meeru mari uncle ....India lo stakes unnatai still property tax aa tax ee tax ani chala kaduthunam 

Thuglak gadi  valla 3rd  bathroom  kuda  separate  tax kaduthunam 

Akkadivi anni ammukoni inka no more ante sare unpara yevaram anukovachu  acceptable....

ippatiki election  day anoounce chesthe ticket book chesundamani chala mandi waiting including  me  vote veyataniki . Ado anandam edo mana vote tdp ki emaina use avuthundemo anna abhinam ..antha amudam ainppudu mana politics  disco  cheychemo kada 

17 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Endho jeevitham Canada lo kurchuni India and USA lo reality tho Sambandam lekunda tega lectures ichesthuntaaru.. India WA university lo member ayinattu.. USA WA group emaina vundhemo thread starter ki 💁

CNBC is whatsapp aa, tweets ye news source anukuni threads ese valla nunchi emi expect chestham le 😂

12 hours ago, Mobile GOM said:

atleast India manam puttina Desam . What’s relation America to him.😂😂

Puraanaala prakaaram..US kooda Bharath lo bhaagame. India lo tavvukuntu velthe..Globe lo avathala pakka US lo thelathaam.

- WhatsApp Bhakth syllabus

On 7/22/2022 at 2:41 PM, VisionaryCBN said:

Trump is just bad for society. Racism raged under his rule. If you have kids in this country (who are minorities) you would understand the pain.

I would rather take 4/8 years of bad economy than a bad school environment as my kid grow up.

Ala.. kids ni family ni involve cheyyaakoodadhu. 
Ayana garu Pedasarm gaa.. AP prospects ki, US lo democracy ki against gaa enni posts lu pettinaa… .. manam maatram..samyamanam paatinchaali. 
appude manam real hindus annattu. 😅

Archived