Rupee hits all-time low of 83.06

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Siva Charan said:

Bhayya I have been following the DB ever since Kiran set it up. I follow the threads regularly, just don't post much.

Rajakeeyam ni wrong prove cheddamani start chesa aa spreadsheet but ended up with those numbers.

Don't ever doubt me, I feel ashamed that I fell for the theatrics of Modi in 2014 and want him gone. It's just that I stay skeptical of my opinions ever since the results of different elections from 2004 but will always root for CBN at the end.

Mee location enti mastaru? 

1 hour ago, Uravakonda said:

BCA cricket 🏏 batch. Ok keeper. 

Ooh meerena. Mee posts lo talking style choosi osari cricket aadetappudu NFDB lo meerena ani adiga. Anantapur lo place saami adi kuppala mandiki untadi aa last name annaru. Sarle ani lite theeskunna.

8 hours ago, Siva Charan said:

Bhayya I have been following the DB ever since Kiran set it up. I follow the threads regularly, just don't post much.

Rajakeeyam ni wrong prove cheddamani start chesa aa spreadsheet but ended up with those numbers.

Don't ever doubt me, I feel ashamed that I fell for the theatrics of Modi in 2014 and want him gone. It's just that I stay skeptical of my opinions ever since the results of different elections from 2004 but will always root for CBN at the end.

Ikkada evaru wrong కాదు..all are right..

2007 రెసిషన్ వచ్చినప్పుడు..ఇండియా లో జనాలు ఇంపాక్ట్ చాలా తక్కువ అయ్యారు.. యుద్ధం.. కరోనా మొదలు అవ్వక ముందే..పెద్ద biscuit ayyundi.. రిజర్వ్ బ్యాంక్ నిల్వల నుండి money withdrawn అప్పుడే.. covering started..janalu Pakistan .. బూచి గా చూసి ఓట్స్ వేశారు..

9 hours ago, Siva Charan said:

I am joking le bro…. Don’t take it in wrong way.

2 hours ago, Siva Charan said:

Ooh meerena. Mee posts lo talking style choosi osari cricket aadetappudu NFDB lo meerena ani adiga. Anantapur lo place saami adi kuppala mandiki untadi aa last name annaru. Sarle ani lite theeskunna.

inthaki yaa ooru appa needhi? 

Karimnagar or Warangal?

1 hour ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

Paid artist naa kodaikollara, Brodi gadu PM ayyindi ee agenda gallani ruddey ga, Vallu cheppey chetha ni janala meeda rudhi rudhi, Eedu osthey edho brahmandam baddalu ayipodhi annattu anni media lo saavamingi fools ni chesadu, Peekindi endira antey @80, Ippudu matladandi raa antey malli idey batch ippudu Hindu Muslim, China Pakistan ani inko agenda, Thu…Rotha xxxxxxxxxxx

Problem is, Modi and Hindutva became synonyms,  irrespective of what Modi has done to Hindutva. If Modi falls, it takes ages for people to again believe and elect a real Hindutva leader. Hindus are left with choosing between, living with Modi or live with other religions eating Hindutva alive. Does India need an Hidutva leader? Yes I see a need but a centrist with subtle right wing ideology. 

5 hours ago, fan no 1 said:

Problem is, Modi and Hindutva became synonyms,  irrespective of what Modi has done to Hindutva. If Modi falls, it takes ages for people to again believe and elect a real Hindutva leader. Hindus are left with choosing between, living with Modi or live with other religions eating Hindutva alive. Does India need an Hidutva leader? Yes I see a need but a centrist with subtle right wing ideology. 

One person will save Hinduism or Hindutwa… this statement itself is like derogatory to Hinduism or Hindutwa on a whole! Our religion is pretty old ani cheptaaam kadaaa….. it stood many such things over the period and will sustain and survive.

18 hours ago, fan no 1 said:

:roflmao: Aayana downfall ni oka Diwali laaga celebrate chesukokunda chusukondi so called Hindus ni…..

In 2004, 1 USD was about 45 INR.  in 2014, it was about 62.which is 37% drop. From 2014 to 2022 there is a 29% drop and may be by end of 2024, the drop could reach 37% as comparable to MMS regime. But most economists say of-late currency drops are due to Dollar strength 

• chanu@ntrfan changed the title to Rupee hits all-time low of 83.06

Archived