Hunter Biden

1 hour ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Just curious..

Due to modi support to Trump.. you are hater of Biden?

Or due to his policies?

I am fine with Biden but he is too old and fragile to command any thing. I hate Kamalamma for her love towards Pak and leftist mindset

Prefer Trumpum for his handling of Pak and maintaining certain world order which helped India

6 hours ago, akhil ch said:

4chan ante evaru 

The mother of all discussion boards. Totally anonymous. Nothing is banned.

kek, supposedly Hairsmeller-in-Chief's private numbers are in the torrents - we'll see how long it takes for those involved in the hack to get "Hillaried"

Shock as 4chan apparently cracks Hunter Biden’s phone password and leaks everything

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/07/10/4chan-hunter-biden-phone-leaks/

RUMOURS circulating on social media on Sunday, July 10 suggest that 4chan, an anonymous English-language imageboard website, has apparently cracked Hunter Biden’s iPhone backup password and has begun leaking everything on the site.

Senior Editor of Human Events, Jack Posobiec – who recently paid tribute to Dr Zelenko following his death – revealed that “4chan has already created torrents for the Hunter Biden iPhone and iCloud backups and are now seeding them.” He continued: “That means even if 4chan gets shut down the copies will still be out there.”One person on Twitter wrote that there is “over 450Gb of data from the 4chan hack of Hunter Biden’s iCloud account INCLUDING President Joe Biden’s private phone numbers!”

A report from dailyveracity.com has suggested that the person responsible for the leak has been threatened by the Biden administration.

“I was told Hunter had sexual relationships with a lot of people in the so-called “elite” and families are ashamed,’ the anonymous person told the website.Unverified videos and photos have already started making the rounds on Twitter.
One person shared pictures of Hunter apparently smoking drugs.

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

I am fine with Biden but he is too old and fragile to command any thing. I hate Kamalamma for her love towards Pak and leftist mindset

Prefer Trumpum for his handling of Pak and maintaining certain world order which helped India

edem reason mastaru? 71yrs M young, 79yrs Joe old aa?

17 minutes ago, AbbaiG said:

The mother of all discussion boards. Totally anonymous. Nothing is banned.

kek, supposedly Hairsmeller-in-Chief's private numbers are in the torrents - we'll see how long it takes for those involved in the hack to get "Hillaried"

Shock as 4chan apparently cracks Hunter Biden’s phone password and leaks everything

https://euroweeklynews.com/2022/07/10/4chan-hunter-biden-phone-leaks/

RUMOURS circulating on social media on Sunday, July 10 suggest that 4chan, an anonymous English-language imageboard website, has apparently cracked Hunter Biden’s iPhone backup password and has begun leaking everything on the site.

Senior Editor of Human Events, Jack Posobiec – who recently paid tribute to Dr Zelenko following his death – revealed that “4chan has already created torrents for the Hunter Biden iPhone and iCloud backups and are now seeding them.” He continued: “That means even if 4chan gets shut down the copies will still be out there.”One person on Twitter wrote that there is “over 450Gb of data from the 4chan hack of Hunter Biden’s iCloud account INCLUDING President Joe Biden’s private phone numbers!”

A report from dailyveracity.com has suggested that the person responsible for the leak has been threatened by the Biden administration.

“I was told Hunter had sexual relationships with a lot of people in the so-called “elite” and families are ashamed,’ the anonymous person told the website.Unverified videos and photos have already started making the rounds on Twitter.
One person shared pictures of Hunter apparently smoking drugs.

atla avvavu le bro..Ante reps and fox game, edo conspiracy vundi ani...Entire first family will be under SS firewalls. Inko qanon create chestunnaru ante.

Archived