Thank you Modiji

Rupee falls to 79 . Record low. Thank you Modi. 

2015 when I started job my ctc was 7.5 LPA rupee was at 62 . My net salary is around 12,000 USD 

Now rupee is at 79 and my ctc 30 lpa making net salary around 38,000 USD

YOY inflation averaged at 6% these 7 years . 

Mushti inflation tisesaka. Savings mida tax . Slabs change undadu. Rakhtham taguthunadu Modi gadu middle class di. Cheppuuu tadipi kodata evadaina vachi jai modi ante. 

7 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Kindha replies lo baga educate chesthunnaru ga ga pidi leader ni :D

Mana university batcheeee gaaa annai. manolla sangathi manaki telidaaaaa cheppu, irrespective of facts university lo  eeee message vastheee adi blind ga follow aipovadameeee.

best example nuvve annai 100 comments lo 2 negative comments unteeee aaaa 2 mathrameee total comments laaaa feel avuthunnav chudu that is the strength of  our university batch

16 hours ago, akhil ch said:

2015 when I started job my ctc was 7.5 LPA rupee was at 62 . My net salary is around 12,000 USD 

Mushti inflation tisesaka. Savings mida tax . Slabs change undadu. Rakhtham taguthunadu Modi gadu middle class di. Cheppuuu tadipi kodata evadaina vachi jai modi ante. 

Tax payers pain and efforts, Well explained bro 👏

1 minute ago, Nandamurian said:

Anth tax tenginhealth and education anntey very imp vi too coastly cehysi narakam choopistunnaru taxpayers ki 

Athadu movie lo Sunil cheppinatlu….. chaduvukunnollu vudyogaalu chesthunnaaru ……….. chaduvu raanollu MP/MLA lu ayipoyi desaanni yeluthunnaaru ani. 
ee dialogue ippudu India vunna situation ki opt, center nundi state daaka ide situation , future lo tax ke tax katte situation vasthundi 

19 hours ago, krish2015 said:

Mana university batcheeee gaaa annai. manolla sangathi manaki telidaaaaa cheppu, irrespective of facts university lo  eeee message vastheee adi blind ga follow aipovadameeee.

best example nuvve annai 100 comments lo 2 negative comments unteeee aaaa 2 mathrameee total comments laaaa feel avuthunnav chudu that is the strength of  our university batch

Idhedho 2019 sweep analysis la ne undhi uncle 🤣

21 hours ago, akhil ch said:

Antha bane undi kani nuvvu middle class ani chepukotaniki try chestunava 

21 hours ago, akhil ch said:

YOY inflation 4.7 for 7 yrs uncle

1 hour ago, Raaz@NBK said:

GST badhudu mamuliga ledhu thupuk…

ee Dabbulu Anni em chesthunnarura babu..

Adhani ki isthunnam gaaa, in the form of loan. Repay oka 20% chesaka vadu India nunchi jump aipothadu. mean while memu maaa University lo sivalinganni illtreat chesaru ani, muslims hindu ni champaru ani spread chestham (ofcourse meme chepistham). Inka anthe public scam ni lyt tisukuni religion name tho thannuku chastharu. We enjoy with popcorn. Final ga public realise ayye time ki memu election gelichestham. Next election ki kothaga Edaina plan chestham. Khel katham dukan bandh.

35 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

Adhani ki isthunnam gaaa, in the form of loan. Repay oka 20% chesaka vadu India nunchi jump aipothadu. mean while memu maaa University lo sivalinganni illtreat chesaru ani, muslims hindu ni champaru ani spread chestham (ofcourse meme chepistham). Inka anthe public scam ni lyt tisukuni religion name tho thannuku chastharu. We enjoy with popcorn. Final ga public realise ayye time ki memu election gelichestham. Next election ki kothaga Edaina plan chestham. Khel katham dukan bandh.

Adani won't default. He's being pumped against ambani anthe

On 7/1/2022 at 9:37 AM, Rajakeeyam said:

Kindha replies lo baga educate chesthunnaru ga ga pidi leader ni :D

Idena educate cheyyatam ante !!?

no matter how much whatsapp university educates you it still doesn’t change the fact railway is looting 70 Rs from the passenger for a cup of tea worth  Rs 20/-

According to railway officials, no extra money was charged from the customer. A circular issued back in 2018 by Indian Railways specifies that, when a passenger does not book a meal while making a reservation in trains like Rajdhani or Shatabdi, then a service charge of Rs 50 has to be paid for ordering tea, coffee or food during the journey. Even if it is just a cup of tea.

3 hours ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Idena educate cheyyatam ante !!?

no matter how much whatsapp university educates you it still doesn’t change the fact railway is looting 70 Rs from the passenger for a cup of tea worth  Rs 20/-

According to railway officials, no extra money was charged from the customer. A circular issued back in 2018 by Indian Railways specifies that, when a passenger does not book a meal while making a reservation in trains like Rajdhani or Shatabdi, then a service charge of Rs 50 has to be paid for ordering tea, coffee or food during the journey. Even if it is just a cup of tea.

This clarification is enough. Its upto people whether they willing to purchase food at exorbitant prices.

People prefer flight over rajdhani express to travel long distance.

7 hours ago, ravindras said:

This clarification is enough. Its upto people whether they willing to purchase food at exorbitant prices.

People prefer flight over rajdhani express to travel long distance.

You know how this works bro. You order a cup of tea during your journey, they serve you the tea first and then follows the bill. You cannot make an informed decision before ordering the tea.

No where in the clarification they’ve mentioned that the passenger was informed beforehand about that service charge. 

19 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

You know how this works bro. You order a cup of tea during your journey, they serve you the tea first and then follows the bill. You cannot make an informed decision before ordering the tea.

No where in the clarification they’ve mentioned that the passenger was informed beforehand about that service charge. 

i agree. catering person should have informed to passenger before taking order.  thanks to guy who posted bill on twitter.  i had few bad experiences with food in train, i chose to not order food in train. i purchase food when the train stops in big station.

unfortunately there is unwritten rule in most of government departments . it is responsibility of citizen to some how know rules. only people who had bad experience will come to know the rules.

Archived