Crisis in Maharashtra Govt

KING007

6 hours ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Your information wrong bro ..CBN not started the schemes like amount to  Moulanas, and mouzims.he just increased nominal amount..that to not from endonment department..here jaggu ..releasing TTD funds as loan to ap govt..

30000+ posters ఇవ్వటం..ఎంత amount అవసరం.మీకు thelavada?

I won't support or criticised blindly..yeah CBN never claimed it has hindu. Champion party..you people are cliaming that..

Matter always side tracked to leaa than 5% population of Muslims..

We are worrying about mass conversions..

Anyway..that's upto you people .

Or atleast should quote as Gujju brokers are like Italian bar girl..and yesupadam reddy ..

Okati chepta vinandi brother, ee Raajakeeya party unna valla votes kosame , ee roju veera hindu party ani cheppukuntunna BJP kuda enno states lo endowment department sommunu dengestundi, i strictly condemn this and I fight against it in my own way. 

Coming to mass conversions i know what BJP are doing on larger level 

https://www.devex.com/news/in-india-ngos-face-funding-bans-reel-under-strangulating-laws-102404/amp

So they are never equal to italian bar dancer in this issue. 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

ikkada point asalu matham kaadu, adhi ardam cheskolenantha amayakulu kaaru meeru - Don’t divert

Naa point ikkada Jagga gadiki check pettataniki rules antunaru, Nice cover up - Stick to this one.

నేను మాట్లాడింది మాత్రం మతం గురించే, అది కూడా ఇంకొకరు అడిగిన  ప్రశ్నకు సమాధానంగా, మీరే jagga meediki topic divert chesaru to cover up facts i produced. Pls check the posts on what I replied .

1 hour ago, KING007 said:

Govt ni dissolve chesi elections ki velladam best 

Govt dissolve cheyyaru, cong is not in a stage to win more than 5 mlas, they will not allow uddhav to do that. And that will be most stupid decision if they gonna make it, BJP and shinde camp will get bumper majority .

9 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Okati chepta vinandi brother, ee Raajakeeya party unna valla votes kosame , ee roju veera hindu party ani cheppukuntunna BJP kuda enno states lo endowment department sommunu dengestundi, i strictly condemn this and I fight against it in my own way. 

Coming to mass conversions i know what BJP are doing on larger level 

https://www.devex.com/news/in-india-ngos-face-funding-bans-reel-under-strangulating-laws-102404/amp

So they are never equal to italian bar dancer in this issue. 

I am not trying to convince anyone .what ever I am putting it as correct..

In my recent india visit,i have done some analysis by bringing political and this Christianity topic when i interacted with people .

Analysys: Especially in sc st(mala and యానాది) 100% conversion happened in my village as 2019 before they were hindus.Even i am very much fine if someone say good things happened due to Christianity..

Ikkada na worry enti antey .. TTD funds govt ki divert cheyyatam as debt..

That to paster's ki 6k for 37000 members antey ..imagin ..how much they are spending..those amounts never delayed(verfied).

In 5 years of jagan durtion ..he never ever attend court ..that kind of support jaggu is getting from bjp and central govt..on the same lines bjp kept quite ..that most hurting me ..atleast this 6k concept be should have stopped ..

Where ever i have been ,i am donating అన్నదానం for the same day ..i have stopped by putting amount in hundi(entha chinna amount ayuna ) this kind of situation also not good 

20 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

I am not trying to convince anyone .what ever I am putting it as correct..

In my recent india visit,i have done some analysis by bringing political and this Christianity topic when i interacted with people .

Analysys: Especially in sc st(mala and యానాది) 100% conversion happened in my village as 2019 before they were hindus.Even i am very much fine if someone say good things happened due to Christianity..

Ikkada na worry enti antey .. TTD funds govt ki divert cheyyatam as debt..

That to paster's ki 6k for 37000 members antey ..imagin ..how much they are spending..those amounts never delayed(verfied).

In 5 years of jagan durtion ..he never ever attend court ..that kind of support jaggu is getting from bjp and central govt..on the same lines bjp kept quite ..that most hurting me ..atleast this 6k concept be should have stopped ..

Where ever i have been ,i am donating అన్నదానం for the same day ..i have stopped by putting amount in hundi(entha chinna amount ayuna ) this kind of situation also not good 

Brother completely agree with you on this, if you have really good intentions on these issues i would be more happy, naa varaku naaku kavalsindi evadu ee party ki support chestadu anedi kaadu, but how much are they aware of things like this anedi more important. 

Supporting jagga from back end is 100% wrong and I comdemn and agree it too. 

17 minutes ago, ravindras said:

raajyam veera bojyam annaaru. all parties try to gain power in any manner. 

maharashtra power game ayyipoledhu. eknadh shinde  ni cm gaa chesi shivsena, ncp, congress coalition government continue avvavachu. 

Uddhav will be gummadikaya then.... He deserves it though... 

3 hours ago, ravindras said:

raajyam veera bojyam annaaru. all parties try to gain power in any manner. 

maharashtra power game ayyipoledhu. eknadh shinde  ni cm gaa chesi shivsena, ncp, congress coalition government continue avvavachu. 

Uddhav place lo shinde ne CM avvali, appudu NCP and Congress oppukoledu... ippudu ela oppukuntayo mari 

13 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Zubair arrested, Rana Ayyub’s tweets withheld, CJ Werleman and dozens of other hate mongering accounts withheld in India.

image.gif.7058d86cf26ed4b6c6205c5c89db8644.gif

Kiki... Bigots..italian missionary Pappu and batch ndtv full mandipotunaru... Hahahaha.... Evadni vadalakudadu... 

Modi... We r no. 1

6 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Uddhav Thackeray Resigns After Court Says Must Take Test Tomorrow :close:

Ee pani edo vaaram munde chesi unte moral highground aina migiledi edavaki.... 

Line clear for fadnavis uncle..... Superrrrrr

Archived