Sai Pallavi on Kashmir Files

6 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Boss please wait, can you show me one post of mine which spreads hatred in this thread. 

And also show me one post on CBN which i got before someone has alleged me on my party tag?, In case if you can show i would apologise right now and here. In same way can you garuntee me apology from people who scold, tag us as scums with reason that we support BJP in every thread ?

Btw nenu ee roju secularist Ani చెప్పుకోలేదు, to respect ones ideology it's you and ur party who pretends to do that. 

Targeting one religion is not hatred? I didn't find anything on you in this thread. But others kept on doing it. Npower lanti brothers kuda unnaru ani marchipotunara bro ee forum lo. This is sad.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Haha even Christians ask the proof of Darwin's theory and now you guys ask for it. Excellent! To substantiate what is there in your scriptures, you will counter science. Good going!!

By the way, the mutations of covid virus support Darwin's theory. There are numerous articles on this.

https://www.livescience.com/474-controversy-evolution-works.html

We can get a substantial output only when you question everything....theory is different from therom ....thorem has a substantial proof.....but any theory can be debated any time ... 

21 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Targeting one religion is not hatred? I didn't find anything on you in this thread. But others kept on doing it. Npower lanti brothers kuda unnaru ani marchipotunara bro ee forum lo. This is sad.

He said points that are only written in their scriptures and what is happening in Islamic countries .....why do you think it is hatred ......he is actually presenting everything from Quran,hadith and news articles ...if you think this targeting some one better get well soon .....

1 hour ago, Sunny@CBN said:

6000 years theory ah? I never studied this theory in any school. Earth is millions of years old is what I read.

History of India that you read in schools is based on christian pundits who tried to fit in Indian history into their 6K years theory , they created a theory called Aryan invasion theory to fit in christian timelines into indian history. 

1 hour ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Ikkade ee DB lo oka commie person called ramjsiddhu or something unnaru, aayana prati roju Hindu scriptures and hinduism paina visham kakkuthu posts ese vaaru appudu emyyindi brother ee preachings, didn't u feel that N fans doesn't have any hindus ? First nannu annaru., Nenu emannano chupimane sariki others antunnaru, I have no hatred on anybody or anyone, naa religious feelings ni okaru target chaina feel avvanu, am always open to debate on it. Ide thread lo Manudharam gurinchi evaro post pettaru, even today am ready to discuss, dantlo manobhavalu debba tinadam emundi?, I respect when other equally respect me. 😊

12 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

We can get a substantial output only when you question everything....theory is different from therom ....thorem has a substantial proof.....but any theory can be debated any time ... 

When I read this statement, I remembered a similar statement made by Islamic preacher Zakir Naik. He said I don't believe Darwin's theory because it is only a theory but not a law. I can only laugh at such statements because our modern research supports this theory. Let us look at the definition of theory.

In everyday use, the word "theory" often means an untested hunch, or a guess without supporting evidence.

But for scientists, a theory has nearly the opposite meaning. A theory is a well-substantiated explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can incorporate laws, hypotheses and facts. The theory of gravitation, for instance, explains why apples fall from trees and astronauts float in space. Similarly, the theory of evolution explains why so many plants and animals—some very similar and some very different—exist on Earth now and in the past, as revealed by the fossil record.

If Darwin's theory is wrong, scientists would  already publish papers on to disprove it. Darwin's theory disproves that GOD created Adam and Eve. Why would the church support it.

12 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

History of India that you read in schools is based on christian pundits who tried to fit in Indian history into their 6K years theory , they created a theory called Aryan invasion theory to fit in christian timelines into indian history. 

This Aryan invasion thing is a hypothesis with no proof at all. Recently they are saying that Aryans migrated into India and there is also this out of India theory (OIT). Again these are just hypothesis. We can only know out actual history only if the government allots funds to our archaeological department and also historians

20 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

When I read this statement, I remembered a similar statement made by Islamic preacher Zakir Naik. He said I don't believe Darwin's theory because it is only a theory but not a law. I can only laugh at such statements because our modern research supports this theory. Let us look at the definition of theory.

In everyday use, the word "theory" often means an untested hunch, or a guess without supporting evidence.

But for scientists, a theory has nearly the opposite meaning. A theory is a well-substantiated explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can incorporate laws, hypotheses and facts. The theory of gravitation, for instance, explains why apples fall from trees and astronauts float in space. Similarly, the theory of evolution explains why so many plants and animals—some very similar and some very different—exist on Earth now and in the past, as revealed by the fossil record.

If Darwin's theory is wrong, scientists would  already publish papers on to disprove it. Darwin's theory disproves that GOD created Adam and Eve. Why would the church support it.

Geological society of America has already contradicted it 

https://pubs.geoscienceworld.org/gsa/geology/article-abstract/14/6/532/204092/Commentary-Darwin-s-three-mistakes?redirectedFrom=PDF

12 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Ikkade ee DB lo oka commie person called ramjsiddhu or something unnaru, aayana prati roju Hindu scriptures and hinduism paina visham kakkuthu posts ese vaaru appudu emyyindi brother ee preachings, didn't u feel that N fans doesn't have any hindus ? First nannu annaru., Nenu emannano chupimane sariki others antunnaru, I have no hatred on anybody or anyone, naa religious feelings ni okaru target chaina feel avvanu, am always open to debate on it. Ide thread lo Manudharam gurinchi evaro post pettaru, even today am ready to discuss, dantlo manobhavalu debba tinadam emundi?, I respect when other equally respect me. 😊

Andariki feelings untayi brother. Ayana pettinapudu ayana sangati chudam. Recent ga aithe Naku kanipinchaledu. Na varaku aithe extremes are always wrong. 

I also want to openly discuss about religion. But when there is no one to counter your view, what is the fun in it.

I also don't support Sai Pallavi when she equates a genocide with mob lynching. But mob lynching is wrong too. 

7 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

First of all you should read what you are sharing. In the first paragraph itself the author wrote "Creationists are barking up the wrong tree when they question common descent which is amply documented by scientific evidence ". 

Creationism is the religious belief that nature, and aspects such as the universe, Earth, life, and humans, originated with supernatural acts of divine creation

On 6/26/2022 at 11:01 AM, NatuGadu said:

TDP stand endi president elechons lo

Asala SC/ST tag teesesthe aavidaki vunna arhatalu Enti ??

for your info

ఆమె రెండు సార్లు MLA గా గెలిచారు .. నాలుగేళ్లు రాష్ట్ర మంత్రిగా వున్నారు .. ఐదేళ్లు ఈ జిల్లా BJP అధ్యక్షురాలిగా వున్నారు .. అయినా తన సొంత ఊరికి కూడా కనీసం విద్యుత్ సరఫరా ఏర్పాట్లు కూడా లేవంటే .. ఇది కేవలం ప్రభుత్వ వైఫల్యం మాత్రమే కాదేమో !

48 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Asala SC/ST tag teesesthe aavidaki vunna arhatalu Enti ??

for your info

ఆమె రెండు సార్లు MLA గా గెలిచారు .. నాలుగేళ్లు రాష్ట్ర మంత్రిగా వున్నారు .. maa  ఈ జిల్లా BJP అధ్యక్షురాలిగా వున్నారు .. అయినా తన సొంత ఊరికి కూడా కనీసం విద్యుత్ సరఫరా ఏర్పాట్లు కూడా లేవంటే .. ఇది కేవలం ప్రభుత్వ వైఫల్యం మాత్రమే కాదేమో !

Maa uttam vachhinollaki istham

On 6/24/2022 at 6:48 PM, chanti149 said:

Definition of terrorism ki avi wrong examples.... Y so ante.... Britishers tho fight chese freedom fighters aina.. Russia tho fight chese ukrainians aina... They wont go kill innocent citizens na... Thats not the case with radical islamic terrorists...where kasab comes and kills ur brothers and sisters in mumbai hotel who are no way related to kashmir....So completely false comparision imo... Cheers...!! 

There is a saying that everyone is innocent and no one is innocent..even the Army is innocent as they are simply doing their jobs..dont want to get into extended discussion on this..Terrorists are wild, stupid, brainwashed and have a completely different moral compass..but its not constrained to muslim terrorists.. what happened in Godhra riots..? we can understand if the Hindus catch the real culprits of the train incident and kill them, we can call it vengeance which is inherant in human nature..but what about attacking and killing the completely unrelated muslims..? not just that, even sikh riots after Indira Gandhi assassination..not these 2 incidents, take any riots, they attack unrelated people..Why did people(in these cases Hindus) do that..? Its not about Hindus or Muslims brother..its just about humans..we still have many animalistic instincts, though we distance ourselves from animal world..majority of the humans are wild, stupid, hatred driven rage as it gives us pleasure.

Also why are u picking few things and ignoring many thinghs that I mentioned..? Can u or any of the muslim haters here answer the simple question..why there was no terrorism before 80s and still many muslim dominated countries are not effected by terrorism if the religion itself is wild..?

On 6/26/2022 at 11:00 PM, yamaha said:

Shhhh em vigna pradarsana saami..Years kooda manesi yugalu lekka counting start chesara....Era modi ga intha brain wash batch ni desani ichinaduku neeku anni ethi namaskaram pettali

If these guys were born in Muslim religion, most of them would have found some terrific things in Muslim scriptures, some bad things in Hindu scriptures and hated the Hindus, probably would have voted for Owaisi.

3 hours ago, raaz said:

There is a saying that everyone is innocent and no one is innocent..even the Army is innocent as they are simply doing their jobs..dont want to get into extended discussion on this..Terrorists are wild, stupid, brainwashed and have a completely different moral compass..but its not constrained to muslim terrorists.. what happened in Godhra riots..? we can understand if the Hindus catch the real culprits of the train incident and kill them, we can call it vengeance which is inherant in human nature..but what about attacking and killing the completely unrelated muslims..? not just that, even sikh riots after Indira Gandhi assassination..not these 2 incidents, take any riots, they attack unrelated people..Why did people(in these cases Hindus) do that..? Its not about Hindus or Muslims brother..its just about humans..we still have many animalistic instincts, though we distance ourselves from animal world..majority of the humans are wild, stupid, hatred driven rage as it gives us pleasure.

Also why are u picking few things and ignoring many thinghs that I mentioned..? Can u or any of the muslim haters here answer the simple question..why there was no terrorism before 80s and still many muslim dominated countries are not effected by terrorism if the religion itself is wild..?

Freedom fighters... Ukrainians aipoindi... 

Ika Riots = militancy aaaa......no comments..!! 

2 hours ago, raaz said:

In the late 1960s Palestinian secular movements such as Al Fatah and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) began to target civilians outside the immediate arena of conflict. 

........ U. S. Dept of Defense Publication

3 hours ago, raaz said:

If these guys were born in Muslim religion, most of them would have found some terrific things in Muslim scriptures, some bad things in Hindu scriptures and hated the Hindus, probably would have voted for Owaisi.

Maybe true, Owaisi gadiki ela vote estaru anukune vadini, 

Now I got the answer. 

Just brain wash chesi society meeda ki vadalatame

57 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Freedom fighters... Ukrainians aipoindi... Ika Riots = militancy aaaa......no comments..!! 

U dont get it..do u..? u just see the action, not the core human emotion which triggers that action..If u can, u would realize that core emotion is same in all the cases where unrelated civilians are killed..ur thought process is killing people by bomb blasts is cruel..but killing innocent people by swords, rods is fine..I dont understand how both of them are different when the objective is the same..? and there are a lot of reports that Hindu fundamental groups (including a BJP MP Sadhvi Pragya, who is still facing the charges but on bail) were involved in Mecca masjid blast, Ajmer Dargah attack, malegaon bomb blast and Samjhauta Express bombings..u know, the reason claimed was 'revenge' for the other bombings on Hindus.

49 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

In the late 1960s Palestinian secular movements such as Al Fatah and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) began to target civilians outside the immediate arena of conflict. 

........ U. S. Dept of Defense Publication

This is all u can come up with to that question..? did u even think before posting this..? 2 things..this again proves what I have been saying..if it happened, It emerged from Israel Palastenian conflict which began/escalated in 1967..and u should have realised that I would ask the question with a diff number..why not before late 1960s then..? 

10 minutes ago, raaz said:

U dont get it..do u..? u just see the action, not the core human emotion which triggers that action..If u can, u would realize that core emotion is same in all the cases where unrelated civilians are killed..ur thought process is killing people by bomb blasts is cruel..but killing innocent people by swords, rods is fine..I dont understand how both of them are different when the objective is the same..? and there are a lot of reports that Hindu fundamental groups (including a BJP MP Sadhvi Pragya, who is still facing the charges but on bail) were involved in Mecca masjid blast, Ajmer Dargah attack, malegaon bomb blast and Samjhauta Express bombings..u know, the reason claimed was 'revenge' for the other bombings on Hindus.

This is all u can come up with to that question..? did u even think before posting this..? 2 things..this again proves what I have been saying..if it happened, It emerged from Israel Palastenian conflict which began/escalated in 1967..and u should have realised that I would ask the question with a diff number..why not before late 1960s then..? 

Loll... Pre colonial world ki vellamantava uncle.. Whr it is all kingdoms... And invasions etc etc...

Aina killings ye pani ga pettukuni organisation/groups form chese terrorism ki.. Spur of movement lo jarige riots ki emotion.. how is it same...??Action is same not the emotion... Just opppsite of how u are seeing it....imo

On 6/28/2022 at 4:33 AM, raaz said:

This is definitely true because you if some one born in Islam most of them are educated in mAdarsa saying earth is flat and science is wrong ......second Allah is the only and all others are inferior is daily heard in your ears which causes extremism ...but that is not case with Hindus take brahmins for example who are a by product of veda patasala ...are they doing bomb blasts and genocides??? But these are done only by a madarsa chaos with out a question and the world is witnessing it daily......

Archived