Sai Pallavi on Kashmir Files

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Your substance and the facts underneath will speak for themselves, KB brother. If someone is not addressing your points directly & does not have intellectual wherewithal to counter you, and disparaging with personal epithets, in intellectual sense you should be happy; In your small way, you are shedding light on Truth.  Good things will happen for those who seek Truth. Shubham🙏

Thanks to you and chsrk annai for enlighting me in early days about Bharata Varsha 

3 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Thanks to you and chsrk annai for enlighting me in early days about Bharata Varsha 

Glad to know a few scribblings about Indian 'samskriti' caught your attention & interest, and you are more than generous and have plenty amounts of vinamrata in you to say those kind words. 🙏

But in my opinion, long before you are here,  some of your gurus(the extra curricular associations) drilled a structure, discipline and plenty of good things instilled about our esteemed culture and country,  That 'ankuram' is already there, in the course of time it might have gotten some sun light here.

You might have left those associations now in the course of life journey, but that deep sense of value system instilled in you and coupled with your 'vaasana' are  guarding vaccines, no amounts of garbage from likes of Nytimes or Huffpo s or BBC or the whole western or even Indian corrupted media, or 'cool popular culture' can enter and corrupt your core values and rob the pride in your noble native culture. 

Your bold and direct talks may ruffle some feathers here and there occasionally, but I feel it is refreshingly sincere since you are not bothered about being 'politically correct'. Please thank those gurus🙏🙏 who really put you in right track KB brother. shubhamastu.

ఈ థ్రెడ్ లో ప్రియమైన బ్రదర్స్ కొందరు సనాతన ధర్మం గురించి కొన్ని వ్యాఖ్యలు చెయ్యటం జరిగింది , అబ్రహామిక్ మతాల తో పోలిక లో .....

భారతీయ సాంప్రదాయాలలో తత్వ చింతనలో సత్యాన్వేషణ మౌలికం, జ్ఞానం సాధక వాహనం, సిద్ధి /ఫలం/ గమ్యం అంటూ ఏదన్నా  చెప్పుకోవాల్సివస్తే అది ముక్తి/మోక్షం/ఫ్రీడమ్ అంతే కానీ దైవం అనే పదార్ధం చుట్టూ కాదు....షడ్దర్శనాల్లో ఫలానాది ఆస్తిక దర్శనం అంటే దైవం/ఈశ్వర వాదం చుట్టూ పరిభ్రమిస్తున్న దృక్పథం అని కాదు, ఒక నిర్దిష్ట ప్రమాణం/వేదం  ప్రకారం విచారణ ఉన్నదని...న్యాయ, వైశేషిక, సాంఖ్య, యోగ,పూర్వ మీమాంస,వేదాంత(ఉత్తర మీమాంస) ఆస్తిక దర్సనాలు గా  లెఖ్ఖ కడతాము, బౌద్ధం,జైనం, చార్వాక  మొ. వేరే కోవకి వస్తాయి... 

తత్వ చింతన, సంవాదం ఎలా ఉంటుంది ? శాస్త్రాలలో కానీ, దర్శనాల్లో  కానీ, లేదా ఒక ఉపనిషద్ వాక్యం గురించి కానీ ఎడతెరపి లేకుండా సంవాదాలు జరుగుతాయి....ఎంతో తీవ్రస్థాయిలో వాదం చేసుకొంటారు, వ్యక్తిగత దూషణ హింస లాంటివి ఉండవు....పోలిక అవసరం లేదు, కావాలి అంకొంటే ఒక చర్చి వాదం ని ఖండించండి  పందొమ్మిదివంద వరకు(సఫా), కమ్యూనిస్ట్  దేశాల్లో లో వేరే వాదం ఉంటే  తుడిచిపెట్టేవారు(హిట్లర్ నథింగ్ వాళ్ళ ముందు ), మొహమ్మదీయ దేశాల్లో వేరే మతం/అభిప్రాయం  అంటే చెప్పే పనే లేదు(తెలిసిందే)...

చూచాయగా.... శాస్త్రార్థ (ఉత్తరాది లో ఇలా పిలుస్తారు), వాక్యార్థ(దక్షిణాన) సభలు/ సదస్సులంటారు, ఇలాంటి  విషయాల పట్ల తృష్ణ ఉన్నవాళ్ళకి  ఈ క్రింది శాంపిల్ వీడియోలు ........సరళ సంస్కృతమే అర్థమవుతే మూలం లో రసం,రుచి  వేరే ఉంటది, సంస్కృతం లో ప్రవేశం లేదనుకొంటే ఇంగ్లీష్ కాప్షన్ ఉంది, ఆసక్తి ఉంటే చూడండి...ఒక రుచి కోసం, ఒక అవగాహన కోసం ....వెస్టర్నర్స్ ఇండోలోజి ని వక్రీకరిస్తున్న వాటికి ప్రతిక్రియ/సమాధానాలు కూడా ఉన్నాయి....కొన్ని గంట పై చిలుకే -ఇంస్టాగ్రామ్ వీడియోలు అయితే కావు, నిజమైన విద్యార్ధి/జిజ్ఞాసి శ్రమకి భయపడడు....శుభమస్తు 🙏

On 6/16/2022 at 12:56 PM, Jaitra said:

Adhey mana dournaagyam 

mana neighbor declared themselves as Islamic state where as we did not.

Declare chesi em ayyaru, Okka roju prasantham ga unda aa state? Best example teesukunaru, Haha

Ee daridrulu raajakeeya avakasala kosam repu Hindu state chesina, Daani tarvatha malli andulo divisions testharu, Thats how they survive

Unna peaceful democracy ni ardam cheskoleka, Paadu chesukuntey intha kantey diga jaari potham kani baagupadam.

On 6/22/2022 at 3:52 PM, chanu@ntrfan said:

Declare chesi em ayyaru, Okka roju prasantham ga unda aa state? Best example teesukunaru, Haha

Ee daridrulu raajakeeya avakasala kosam repu Hindu state chesina, Daani tarvatha malli andulo divisions testharu, Thats how they survive

Unna peaceful democracy ni ardam cheskoleka, Paadu chesukuntey intha kantey diga jaari potham kani baagupadam.

This country is peaceful because of Hindu majority and democracy exists because of Hindu majority....show me one muslim majority country in world where secular democracy exists.....

1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

This country is peaceful because of Hindu majority and democracy exists because of Hindu majority....show me one muslim majority country in world where secular democracy exists.....

Most of the western countries have more matured democracies than India and they are all christian countries..So shall we assume that Christian religion is better than Hindu religion as per ur logic..?

1 minute ago, raaz said:

Most of the western countries have more matured democracies than India and they are all christian countries..So shall we assume that Christian religion is better than Hindu religion as per ur logic..?

Both religions lo edi better o pakkana pedtje.. Mothaniki both better than that third religion na... Idaith.. e its clear no....!! 

10 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Both religions lo edi better o pakkana pedtje.. Mothaniki both better than that third religion na... Idaith.. e its clear no....!! 

Why to set this aside brother..if u have to believe that Hindus are better than Muslims, u should believe that Christians are better than Hindus too, there is no other way around it.

Some societies evolve faster, some later..but they will..we are still a lot conservative about women..be it dressing, love marriages or even jobs..why..? It was a lot similar to arab countries 2-3 decades ago, women were not even allowed to go out..we are slowly progressing now..If Hindus are good or progressive, why was it like this..? Old Hindus were bad and now we became good..?

9 minutes ago, raaz said:

Why to set this aside brother..if u have to believe that Hindus are better than Muslims, u should believe that Christians are better than Hindus too, there is no other way around it.

Some societies evolve faster, some later..but they will..we are still a lot conservative about women..be it dressing, love marriages or even jobs..why..? It was a lot similar to arab countries 2-3 decades ago, women were not even allowed to go out..we are slowly progressing now..If Hindus are good or progressive, why was it like this..? Old Hindus were bad and now we became good..?

Trivial women issues.. Leave it na... 

Most important terrorism/jihad issue is there na... Adi main prblm... Obvuiously.. H, C both no where comparable to M in that...!! 

1 minute ago, chanti149 said:

Trivial women issues.. Leave it na...Most important terrorism/jihad issue is there na... Adi main prblm... Obvuiously.. H, C both no where comparable to M in that...!! 

They are not trivial brother, they just indicate the mindset of the society.

Terrorism..First of all why do u think terrorism emerges..? Any form of extremism (be it terrorism or even Naxalism) comes when a group or society strongly believe that they are being cheated/suppressed/oppressed(it may not even be true) but have no means of waging a full scale war, then they resort to small scale guerilla style attacks which is called terrorism..Now what Russina is doing in Ukrain is considered war, but if Ukrain has to fight Russia, it has to be terrorism...In fact terrorism comes from extreme patriotism, doing anything for what u believe in..Terrorists to one group are considered as the patriots for the other group..Do u know that a lot of even our freedom fighters were considered as terrorists by the British..?

And when did Islamic terrosirm start..? Late 70s and early 80s..Russian invasion of Afghan was the turning point of islamic terrorism as it created the militant groups which were backed by the US..If Muslims are extreme, why there was no terrorism before 80s..? Who started and fought the first world war or the second world war, in whichcrores of people died..? Western countries enetered many of the Muslim countries in the cold war era, be it Afghan or Iran or Iraq or Syria or even Rwanda and created a ruckus there..Turkey,Albania, Indonesia, Malysia, Maldives even Bangladesh and lot more mulsim countries are there without terrorism..why do u think..?

10 minutes ago, raaz said:

They are not trivial brother, they just indicate the mindset of the society.

Terrorism..First of all why do u think terrorism emerges..? Any form of extremism (be it terrorism or even Naxalism) comes when a group or society strongly believe that they are being cheated/suppressed/oppressed(it may not even be true) but have no means of waging a full scale war, then they resort to small scale guerilla style attacks which is called terrorism..Now what Russina is doing in Ukrain is considered war, but if Ukrain has to fight Russia, it has to be terrorism...In fact terrorism comes from extreme patriotism, doing anything for what u believe in..Terrorists to one group are considered as the patriots for the other group..Do u know that a lot of even our freedom fighters were considered as terrorists by the British..?

And when did Islamic terrosirm start..? Late 70s and early 80s..Russian invasion of Afghan was the turning point of islamic terrorism as it created the militant groups which were backed by the US..If Muslims are extreme, why there was no terrorism before 80s..? Who started and fought the first world war or the second world war, in whichcrores of people died..? Western countries enetered many of the Muslim countries in the cold war era, be it Afghan or Iran or Iraq or Syria or even Rwanda and created a ruckus there..Turkey,Albania, Indonesia, Malysia, Maldives even Bangladesh and lot more mulsim countries are there without terrorism..why do u think..?

Inkochem venakki velli islamic rulers invasion gurinchi kuda gurtutechukunte inka bagundedi.... Rather than potraying them as victims all through

Britishers labelling freedom fighters as terrosists doesnt carry any weightage..same case with ukrainians against russia...... And vaatini religious terrorism tho compare cheyatam hasyaspadam kaada...!

So final ga... C also did invasions on M..!!

So migilindi H.. without invasions ani indirectly u brought out the fact anamata... Through this discussion

So.. Henceforth... H  better than C and M.. Ide conclusion anukovachu...atleast terrorism aspect lo...!! 

29 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Inkochem venakki velli islamic rulers invasion gurinchi kuda gurtutechukunte inka bagundedi.... Rather than potraying them as victims all through

Britishers labelling freedom fighters as terrosists doesnt carry any weightage..same case with ukrainians against russia...... And vaatini religious terrorism tho compare cheyatam hasyaspadam kaada...!So final ga... C also did invasions on M..!!So migilindi H.. without invasions ani indirectly u brought the fact anamata... Through this discussionSo.. Henceforth... H  better than C and M.. Ide conclusion anukovachu...atleast terrorism aspect lo...!! 

If this is what u understood from what I said, I cant do anything..I brought the Russian invasion because it created the islamic terrorism..I didn't bring the islamic rulers invasions, just because it doesnt have any relevance to terrorism..Invasion was the heroic thing in those days..not just islamic invaders, thats what Kings used to do, it happened with christian kings and our own Kings too..And I would be a fool to coclude that some religion is better or superior though its a fact that majority of the islamic societies have not evolved much..Now we are going through self centric evolution where we dont love our groups as much as we love ourselves..it will go through those core islamic countries as well.

I dont understand whats funny abt the definition of the terrorism..Our freedom fighters are heroes to us, but they were terrorists to British..now the Kashmiri terrorists are terrorists for us..but for the kashmiri people they are patriots who have sacrificed their lives for their freedom..the same person can be seen as 2 entirely different people depending on which side u r on..And I pointed those western invasions not to show mulsims as victims but to let u know that there wasnt terrorim before that...I also mentioned the other countries without terrorism influence because, if Mulsim religion is extreme, it has to be like that in different places and in different time lines, but its not the case.

10 minutes ago, raaz said:

If this is what u understood from what I said, I cant do anything..I brought the Russian invasion because it created the islamic terrorism..I didn't bring the islamic rulers invasions, just because it doesnt have any relevance to terrorism..Invasion was the heroic thing in those days..not just islamic invaders, thats what Kings used to do, it happened with christian kings and our own Kings too..And I would be a fool to coclude that some religion is better or superior though its a fact that majority of the islamic societies have not evolved much..Now we are going through self centric evolution where we dont love our groups as much as we love ourselves..it will go through those core islamic countries as well.

I dont understand whats funny abt the definition of the terrorism..Our freedom fighters are heroes to us, but they were terrorists to British..now the Kashmiri terrorists are terrorists for us..but for the kashmiri people they are patriots who have sacrificed their lives for their freedom..the same person can be seen as 2 entirely different people depending on which side u r on..And I pointed those western invasions not to show mulsims as victims but to let u know that there wasnt terrorim before that...I also mentioned the other countries without terrorism influence because, if Mulsim religion is extreme, it has to be like that in different places and in different time lines, but its not the case.

Definition of terrorism ki avi wrong examples.... Y so ante.... 

Britishers tho fight chese freedom fighters aina.. Russia tho fight chese ukrainians aina... They wont go kill innocent citizens na... 

Thats not the case with radical islamic terrorists...where kasab comes and kills ur brothers and sisters in mumbai hotel who are no way related to kashmir....

So completely false comparision imo... Cheers...!! 

3 hours ago, raaz said:

So by this you have accepted that islam is not secular and thanks for acknowledging that..

Coming to second point it is the separation of church and state that bought progress to flat earth bible nations until then they are no less than in conquering colonies and did the same ....

Hindus don't need separate secular concept because it calls for Sarvejana Sukinobhavanthu....since you need education on bible and Quran go and study ....it clearly says to wage war against infidels ....no not all religions are same if you have studied their scriptures.....I am ready to have an open discussion on Quran and bible if you have knowledge on them ......

10 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Ekkadanna eppudanna Manishullo lo tappu untundi, Adhi ye kulam ayina ye matham ayina, ye prantham ayina

Danni meeru motham mathaniki, motham kulaniki anta gatti andarini satruvulu ga chudatam is the sad thing of all. please come out of this.

5 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

---------ready to have an open discussion on Quran and bible .......................

Crux of the matter lies there, all the confusion, misunderstanding will drift away with a careful perusal of those.  Sincere probing & intellectually honest reading  will also answer the Qs including secularism, tolerance, democratic values etc. Inquisitive students should embark on the scholarship, as learning is divine in our native cultures.  You are not shy jumping in to those matters, hints good amounts of efforts, endeavors and diligence in the topics, brother. Reward is, more light on Truth, and that will satisfy & impart joy to any dharmic natured person. jayostu. 🙏

(For generic consumption: In Indian philosophical subjects, there is no bar to restrict Q s, debates,  in intellectual arenas or contemplations in solitude; These are some of ways to seek  Truth - tarka/samvaada/mimamsa, if not the only ones. The videos provided  in this thread are just examples,  to offer a sample and taste for inquisitive minds only.  Irrespective of the variety of subjects and substance, mere delving in to those ways, means, noticing conduct and dignity in their processes & interchanges, will exemplify refined sense of culture & sophistication.  )

15 hours ago, raaz said:

:lol2: PERFECT

Invasion mana hindu idealogy lo ledu anta inko chamakku :lol2:

India lo rajulu oka pratham meeda inko prantham meeda invade chestunnee unaru, bharatam nunchi modaletti zamindar rules varaku ade jarigindi.

Maybe we didn't have resources to go to other nations and invade centuries ago, anthe kani we are no less than that invasion, colonialism, discrimination mentality. 

Archived