Sai Pallavi on Kashmir Files

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Pakistan lo 25 less than 2 ela ayyindhi 

3 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Independence appudu Pakistan had 25 percent Hindus now less than 2 percent India had 10 percent Muslim now it is close to 25 percent 

How can u belive all this non sense brother..? the more u develope ur hatred, the more easy to get manipulated..When East(current pak) and west pakistan(Bangladesh) were combined, the total Hindu population was around 12%, out of which less than 2% Hindu population in current Pakistan and around 20% Hindus in current Bangladesh..the current Hindu population in Pakistan slightly higher than 2%..so Hindu population in Pak didnt change much after bifurcation, Hindu population in Bangladesh decreased after 1971 mostly due to Migration to India..And in India Muslim population increased to around 14% from 10% not 25% as u mentioned. 

image.png.aad68ab3df1384bbedd8b04a9f495ab9.png

2 hours ago, Jaitra said:

I care for Hindus anywhere in the world

Their lives matter 

If u care for Hindus in other countries, whats wrong in Pakistan caring for Muslims in Kashmir..? Then why do we ask why pakistan entering in Indian affairs..? If u want to care, care for people brother..not just for Hindus or Muslims 

1 hour ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Only one flaw in the holy books of any religion is sufficient to disprove that GOD didn't deliver the message. So inka lite teeskondi. 

I will tell you the beauty of my country and culture. It has always been the freedom of expression. Do you know that Hinduism gave the freedom to be atheist. There are groups of people called Sankhyas. There are people who don't believe in the Vedas. There has always been debates in our culture and helped in the evolution. We were never so rigid. There are Hindus who eat beef (Kerala, North East). 

Dear Sunny Brother, - Do not forget this is your affable & lovable brother talking to you, be at ease and do take it in right spirit. These Qs may seem direct( to make it quick), but not intended to put you in uncomfortable spot or inconvenience. 

What makes you think ' sanatana dharma' is fixated on having a God or No God ?  You are talking about other religions(assuming Abrahmic also), what religious texts have you studied? Are you exposed to literature of khuran ? Letters of Bible ? Why do you lump everything together ? That conclusion you scribed, seem 'politically correct'  but devoid of basis( pramaana). 

-In Sanatan Dharma - Do you follow a Legitimate Guru?  Do you read or swaadyaaya  legitimate 'granthas' , either in Original(samskrit) or in legitimate versions of Telugu? Please disregard all
English colonial understanding(manipulation) of Indic civilization and cultures. 

-FYI - Understand Nasadiya suktam from Rigveda - it is all about contemplation.......
'God' subject is not the ultimate goal.  Cherished fruit - mokhsa ( freedom ) is.

-Regarding Saankya - 'Saankyas' as you put, are not groups of people,  it is one among various darsanas - It describes very many things including  prakriti , purusha , gunas - satva, rajas, tamas etc. pancha butas and more,  eccompassing about 25 different elements .  There won't be much explanation about 'God' padarthaa, but it takes 'Vedas' as pramaana. It is an astika darsanam.  

-What you might have heard by offhand must be ' Charvaaka' darsanam , it is a nastika darsanam - not based on Vedas. To give you a capsule form - Gross Materialism . One can trace some similarities in 'Western Civilization'( world is for 'consumption' only, nothing else matter, sort of).
Runam kritvaa gritham pribet - appu chesko, istam vacchinanta neyyi taagu ( dont worry about all the consequences and dharma  like('garbage').

Please do consume this enunciation in brotherly attitude - this msg. is coded in the following noble spirit.  सह नौ अवतु | सह नौ भुनक्तु। वीर्यं सह करवावहै। नौ अधीतम् तेजस्वि अस्तु | मा विद्विषावहै ||
shubhamastu.

Pakistan is not a country or territory,  it is a mindset.

(Post colonial India has fallen with perverted 'secularism' , deeply ingrained in our polity and public , nothing to argue there; most of the times we dont even know we have this disease. It will take few more years to rid of this stigma and self loathing.)

1 hour ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Coimbatore people are traditional and they defeated kamal haasan for his anti Hindu stance ..this is by product of wokist liberal education

KB brother - She is morally equivocating the Genocide to street crime, Trying to be 'politically correct' . She is from nilagiri, kodagu community. Obviously she is educated with college degree, but does not seem to have the understanding that her community people once fought the barbaric religious atrocities of Tippu sultan with great pride and valor.

Comparing Indic cultures & Dharmas to Abrahamic religions is a bit stretching the truth. Humanity & 'sahishnuta' ( more nobler concept than english word - toleration) is inbuilt in Indic civilization, thats why India is inherently humane from ages unlike middle east unsophistication in dealing life.

Traditionally there is no similar ' diktat' in  India of seeing humanity like for example - momins and kafirs; In Native Indian concepts the theme of 'entire world is one'  is under current in numerous places and verbalised explicitly also as Upanishad vaakya. 

Morally trying to equate and justify Pakistan and India as similar, is lack of proper understanding at best or deliberate muddying of waters in less generous way.

11 hours ago, raaz said:

Human stupidity and hatred have no bounds..The urge to feel superior..I am good, my caste is good, my region is good, my religion is good..Almost all the religions say more or less the same thing, and yet we fight using the same thing which is supposed to unite people..If We Hindus are really good, why there is a lot of crime and corruption in India..? How can the so called leader of the Hindu party is a xxxxxx..? or even the second in command..? 

మీరు మనుషుల గురించి మాట్లాడుతున్నారు, ఇక్కడ చర్చ సిద్ధాంతానిది. 

8 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Sri Rangam temple lo main deity ni save cheyyataaniki thousands of Brahmins laid down their lives and the sacred idol was shifted to Tirumala and protected for 300 years on Tirumala till good days were back to Hindus.

This was just 1 incident.

Such incidents happened in thousands.

Jaitra bro, and that is the great ankuram in the mind of  maadhavaacharyulu for the next biggest thing happened in that region. His friend venkatanathaaryudu(who also saved the diety) who told the atrocities of Islamic barbarism and his survival, and gives inspirational literature written by him to Madhava.  Madhaavacharyudu did lot of tapassu before he met Hakka and Bukka.  Rest is history, you all know the vijayanagara saamraajyam that withstood 300 plus years of Islamic atrocities in south, until that baton is passed on to Veer Maraataas later.  Madhaavaacharyudu was none other than the 'Vidyaranya'.

My sincere salute to the crystal clear understanding on this subject by Jaitra brother, which is noteworthy( never expected anything less from him). He could be lost in present day clutter, he could be 'politically correct' or cool, but he is different and grounded in proper base from beginning.

His individual 'spruha'and 'sraddha' are major contributors for this kind of judgements, but I also extend namaskaaram s to his ammaa 🙏 , naanna gaarlu 🙏 for their upbringing, and also  vandanam s to his pravachan gurus🙏 for solidyfying his value system.  Pleasure is all mine.  🙏

5 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Jaitra bro, and that is the great ankuram in the mind of  maadhavaacharyulu for the next biggest thing happened in that region. His friend venkatanathaaryudu(who also saved the diety) who told the atrocities of Islamic barbarism and his survival, and gives inspirational literature written by him to Madhava.  Madhaavacharyudu did lot of tapassu before he met Hakka and Bukka.  Rest is history, you all know the vijayanagara saamraajyam that withstood 300 plus years of Islamic atrocities in south, until that baton is passed on to Veer Maraataas later.  Madhaavaacharyudu was none other than the 'Vidyaranya'.

Ok Vasu annai

i didn’t know that Madhvacharyudu was Vidyaranya swamy.He was peetadhipathi of the famous Sringeri Mutt at that time.

3 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

My sincere salute to the crystal clear understanding on this subject by Jaitra brother, which is noteworthy( never expected anything less from him). He could be lost in present day clutter, he could be 'politically correct' or cool, but he is different and grounded in proper base from beginning.

His individual 'spruha'and 'sraddha' are major contributors for this kind of judgements, but I also extend namaskaaram s to his ammaa 🙏 , naanna gaarlu 🙏 for their upbringing, and also  vandanam s to his pravachan gurus🙏 for solidyfying his value system.  Pleasure is all mine.  🙏

🙏🙏

16 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

I hate Modi for what he has done to my state.

But Bjp is the only party i believe can give safety to Hindus in this country.

Frankly I believe in only yogi and Himanth Biswas rest of them don't have guts....and the fact is both of them are not rss products which make them much stronger.....

5 hours ago, raaz said:

If u care for Hindus in other countries, whats wrong in Pakistan caring for Muslims in Kashmir..? Then why do we ask why pakistan entering in Indian affairs..? If u want to care, care for people brother..not just for Hindus or Muslims 

If you really care as a human show me one secular Muslim country with a constitutional democracy and put your point ....any Muslim majority country has only sharia and blasphemy is punishable by death...before lecturing others get your facts right ...even if you argue now you are dumb and ignorant or acting with a hidden agenda.....

1 hour ago, Jaitra said:

Ok Vasu annai

i didn’t know that Madhvacharyudu was Vidyaranya swamy.He was peetadhipathi of the famous Sringeri Mutt at that time.

Jaitra brother, FYI - He was not the peetaadhipati of sringeri at the time of havoc in Srirangam. He was grihastu at some other place and acharya, but came to meet his erstwhile friends(his class mates from kanchi peetam- sastraadhyayanam  ) Sudharshan Bhatt and Venkatnaathaayudu, but finds out the extent of this atrocity.  Incidentally his other class mate( his own brother Saayannacharyulu) also becomes the peetaadhipati of sringeri during that century.

Swami vidyaranya lives a long life, guides 3 different kings and also the peetadhipati of sringeri. He pens lot of valuable works including sarva darsana sangraha;  paripuurnaayuskudu. Incidentally he was from Warangal(orugallu), his personality resembles a mix of Acharya Chanakya and Adi sankara.  

7 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Bro Pakistan lo Most of the Hindus migrated to India after partition. It was not 25% as you said. And Indian Punjab lo kuda muslim population is less now. Pakistan and Bangladesh lo minorities are Ill treated is a fact though. 

You don't get anything by caring about Hindus allover the World. Most of the religions will become irrelevant in about another century from now. Our cultures will change drastically however you try to preserve it. All the religions have their flaws. 

Abrahamic religions contradict Darwin's theory of evolution in the first place. Coming to Hinduism we are heavily dependent on mythology. If you go back 3000 years from now, were our ancestors Hindu? Did Sanskrit exist 4500 years back? We still are unable to understand the language used during Harappan civilization. Rig Vedas and all came after the Indus valley civilization.

Only thing which is going to rule the world is technology and science.

If you understand vedas the concept is much deeper ...you are just being fed a narrative of Indus valley civilization by west..vedas have the ultimate knowledge study and come to a conclusion....the narrative of Indus valley is fed by church because as per Vatican this world is only 6000 years old and is flat.....but vedas said long back that earth is spherical ...try to know the meaning of the below link 

https://stotranidhi.com/en/bhu-suktam-in-english/

You will find how much knowledge rishis have .......

2 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Jaitra brother, FYI - He was not the peetaadhipati of sringeri at the time of havoc in Srirangam. He was grihastu at some other place and acharya, but came to meet his erstwhile friends(his class mates from kanchi peetam- sastraadhyayanam  ) Sudharshan Bhatt and Venkatnaathaayudu, but finds out the etent of this atrocity.  Incidentally his other class mate( his own brother Saayannacharyulu) also becomes the peetaadhipati of sringeri during that century.

Swami vidyaranya lives a long life, guides 3 different kings and also the peetadhipati of sringeri. He pens lot of valuable works including sarva darsana sangraha;  paripuurnaayuskudu. Incidentally he was from Warangal(orugallu), his personality resembles a mix of Acharya Chanakya and Adi sankara.  

Ok Annai...any book u suggest to read to know more about these incidents....

1 minute ago, Jaitra said:

Jaitra bro, go to samskritabharati- AP, easy for you in vijayawada.  You might get pustika  s in English & Samskrit. Not sure if they are  available in telugu, you can inquire.  You can find small booklets for Rs10 also.

23-23-30 sivaravu veethi , satyanarayanapuram, vijayawada - 520 011

2 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Jaitra bro, go to samskritabharati- AP, easy for you in vijayawada.  You might get pustika  s in English & Samskrit. Not sure if they are  available in telugu, you can inquire.  You can find small booklets for Rs10 also.

23-23-30 sivaravu veethi , satyanarayanapuram, vijayawada - 520 011

ok Annai.

10 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Also read Vikram Sampath books on Indian history annai....very deep research done and published books with proofs ....now he was a target of leftist eco system but no one was able to win a debate with him so far.....

Archived