Sai Pallavi on Kashmir Files

1 minute ago, Jaitra said:

Genetics can be preserved in test tubes in lab

They don’t maintain thousands of animals for that

Its for their meat they are growing them

Idhey manatho ibbandi….. they are growing on large scale and there will be inflow and outflow of animals every year. 

inflow —> new animals will Be produced 

outflow —> some percentage will Be slaughtered. 

mana desam lo unna situation continue ayithe with in a decade or two, mana punganoor lanti breeds ni labs lo preserve chesi murisipovalsina situation untundi just like northern white rhino!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daavudaa 

Chaaa….. eppudu answer raaadem ? Why not current generation Hindus not ready to have more than 1 kid on an Avg? And the irony is majority of this batch will blame Muslims for having more kids! 

Just now, sskmaestro said:

Idhey manatho ibbandi….. they are growing on large scale and there will be inflow and outflow of animals every year. 

inflow —> new animals will Be produced 

outflow —> some percentage will Be slaughtered. 

mana desam lo unna situation continue ayithe with in a decade or two, mana punganoor lanti breeds ni labs lo preserve chesi murisipovalsina situation untundi just like northern white rhino!

Why are they interested in our cows for meat or anything else?

Chaaa….. eppudu answer raaadem ? Why not current generation Hindus not ready to have more than 1 kid on an Avg? And the irony is majority of this batch will blame Muslims for having more kids! 

Pakistan lo 25 less than 2 ela ayyindhi 

22 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Don’t know why Modi is not stopping beef export.

How innocent you are bro. Beef export volume gurinchi teliste ila matladav.

Modi agenda is to get votes from brain washed people tats it. He was successful in that

Heat tolerance, drought resistant, meat quality, better health, docile nature in bulls. 

these are the reasons the farmer told me. 

Ok

finally for meat only as their role in agriculture is zero

Hindu women are constantly kidnapped raped and converted to Islam in Pakistan 

its a routine thing there

This is called half baked facts! India lo Hindu women or the matter of fact any women, mundu rapes avvakundaaa choodandi…. Tarvatha Pakistan women meeda prema choopinchochu!

1 minute ago, yamaha said:

How innocent you are bro. Beef export volume gurinchi teliste ila matladav.

Modi agenda is to get votes from brain washed people tats it. He was successful in that

Daanilo 50 percent daaka buffaloes meat untadhi

Ok

finally for meat only as their role in agriculture is zero

Every breed has milch line and beef line. The guy I met does beef farming in 1k acre ranch. 
braums store already added our mulch line to their genetics to produce A2 milk. 

This is called half baked facts! India lo Hindu women or the matter of fact any women, mundu rapes avvakundaaa choodandi…. Tarvatha Pakistan women meeda prema choopinchochu!

Ikkada madham ekki rape lu

akkada planed conversion ki rape and kidnap lu

Every breed has milch line and beef line. The guy I met does beef farming in 1k acre ranch. 
braums store already added our mulch line to their genetics to produce A2 milk. 

Native cows ekkuva milk ivvavu antaaru

daanilo emanna chesthunnaremo to increase yield

Just now, Jaitra said:

Nuvvu ayina edho chadhivay cheppadhi

yaadhi chusi cheppav

Nenu choodaledu kabatti Nee laaagaaa blind ga cheppanu….. if I know anything personally, I will definitely speak out…. Pakistan lo elaaa untundo neeeku naaaku personal experience emi undadugaaaaa….. mari enduku statements pass chestaaaav?

Nenu choodaledu kabatti Nee laaagaaa blind ga cheppanu….. if I know anything personally, I will definitely speak out…. Pakistan lo elaaa untundo neeeku naaaku personal experience emi undadugaaaaa….. mari enduku statements pass chestaaaav?

25 ,2 avvatam kooda chusi cheppana 

Adhi mana failure….. who stopped Hindus from having 3 or 4 kids per family ? 

That was not having enough kids problems 

same 1 or 2 kids maintain chesina minimum 10 percent undaali gaa

mari 2 percent ki ela padipoyaaru 

10 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

That was not having enough kids problems 

same 1 or 2 kids maintain chesina minimum 10 percent undaali gaa

mari 2 percent ki ela padipoyaaru 

Again, I am not at all worried about a Pakistani nationals. If they are threatened, they should apply for Indian asylum. I am only debating about the 25% raise in India

3 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Again, I am not at all worried about a Pakistani nationals. If they are threatened, they should apply for Indian asylum. I am only debating about the 25% raise in India

I care for Hindus anywhere in the world

Their lives matter 

1 hour ago, Jaitra said:

I care for Hindus anywhere in the world

Their lives matter 

Bro Pakistan lo Most of the Hindus migrated to India after partition. It was not 25% as you said. And Indian Punjab lo kuda muslim population is less now. Pakistan and Bangladesh lo minorities are Ill treated is a fact though. 

You don't get anything by caring about Hindus allover the World. Most of the religions will become irrelevant in about another century from now. Our cultures will change drastically however you try to preserve it. All the religions have their flaws. 

Abrahamic religions contradict Darwin's theory of evolution in the first place. Coming to Hinduism we are heavily dependent on mythology. If you go back 3000 years from now, were our ancestors Hindu? Did Sanskrit exist 4500 years back? We still are unable to understand the language used during Harappan civilization. Rig Vedas and all came after the Indus valley civilization.

Only thing which is going to rule the world is technology and science.

Only one flaw in the holy books of any religion is sufficient to disprove that GOD didn't deliver the message. So inka lite teeskondi. 

I will tell you the beauty of my country and culture. It has always been the freedom of expression. Do you know that Hinduism gave the freedom to be atheist. There are groups of people called Sankhyas. There are people who don't believe in the Vedas. There has always been debates in our culture and helped in the evolution. We were never so rigid. There are Hindus who eat beef (Kerala, North East). 

Archived