Sai Pallavi on Kashmir Files

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, r_sk said:

Aame cheppindi enti…. Miru ichukune ardhaalu enti…. Any killings in the name of religion is bad ante….
Adi vadilesi aa rendu same ela avuthaayi antaarentra….. :wall:

Aame cheppandi ade example ichi, she could have come up with better example if she had one with her , sickular thoughts of thursday god school, can't help.

happy ga movies cheskoni dabbulu eskoka deniki ee celebrities ki sensitive issue gurinchi opinions with Indian media

Media mundu em matladina trp kosam racha chestaru

Andariki freedom of speech untadi but Media is worst to spread hatredness IMO

28 minutes ago, srohith said:

I Support Sai Pallavi, Killing a person for transporting cow is nothing less than a terrorism. 

Recent ga observe chesa Srirama navami Sunday vachindi ee year, Bangalore lo chicken shops close cheyincharu BJP vallu Hindus ki festival ayite others Non veg tinakudadaa. Ilantivi chuste talibans ki manaki emi difference undi anipinchindi.

21 minutes ago, srohith said:

Recent ga observe chesa Srirama navami Sunday vachindi ee year, Bangalore lo chicken shops close cheyincharu BJP vallu Hindus ki festival ayite others Non veg tinakudadaa. Ilantivi chuste talibans ki manaki emi difference undi anipinchindi.

try going and living in arab world and talk about sickularism

Hindus ki pedda fashion idhi,thinking they are broad minded.....once they become majority,the same people to whom you  showed your broad heart will slit your throats in your homes.....thats what is written in their books....when u r minority stay silent,once u become majority wipe them off ani

No Sivaji will come in this world again when they start wiping u off....So better be informed about history and know what you are doing....

they have 100 countries where they can go and live,for Hindus this is the only country remaining.

Human stupidity and hatred have no bounds..The urge to feel superior..I am good, my caste is good, my region is good, my religion is good..Almost all the religions say more or less the same thing, and yet we fight using the same thing which is supposed to unite people..If We Hindus are really good, why there is a lot of crime and corruption in India..? How can the so called leader of the Hindu party is a xxxxxx..? or even the second in command..? 

35 minutes ago, raaz said:

Human stupidity and hatred have no bounds..The urge to feel superior..I am good, my caste is good, my region is good, my religion is good..Almost all the religions say more or less the same thing, and yet we fight using the same thing which is supposed to unite people..If We Hindus are really good, why there is a lot of crime and corruption in India..? How can the so called leader of the Hindu party is a xxxxxx..? or even the second in command..? 

No not all religions say the same thing....desert religions always say they are superior..... corruption and religion based terrorism both are two different topics ....first of all most of Hindus don't have knowledge on their own scriptures then world would be a peaceful place .....if you have more knowledge than me I am ready to learn from you.....

3 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Champion party and followers కి నా మనవి..

ఏపీ govt  పోస్టర్స్ కి ఇస్తున్న 6000 rs గురించి.. ఏమన్నా చెయ్యండి..చాలా బాధ గా వుంది

Petitions has been filed in court for giving salaries to maulis and pastors from public exchequer.....let's wait for court ....center canmot interfere in this .....but at least you have bought it to public notice in this db...thanks for bringing this

7 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Why arab world,try going and living in their majority areas in India and speak of sickularism there,they will show u their true face.

Free ga road meeda ussa posukovcahu mana Desam lo America lo kudaradu. 

So mana Desam great mana BJP great 

10 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Petitions has been filed in court for giving salaries to maulis and pastors from public exchequer.....let's wait for court ....center canmot interfere in this .....but at least you have bought it to public notice in this db...thanks for bringing this

Central..bail,jail వాటిల్లో బాగా interfere avthundi..ilanti వాటిల్లో ఎప్పుడు అవుతుందో..

ఛాంపియన్స్ కి normal seasoned batch ki difference thelavatam ledu..

గుడిలో పూజారి కి..మజీద్ లో mauli's..కి ఎప్పటి నుండో ఇస్తుంది..

Secret frd govt started giving to posters with immediate effect..

Pasters ap motham meeda arround 40,000 anta ..

Emi చేస్తున్నారో ఛాంపియన్స్

9 hours ago, r_sk said:

Aame cheppindi enti…. Miru ichukune ardhaalu enti…. Any killings in the name of religion is bad ante….
Adi vadilesi aa rendu same ela avuthaayi antaarentra….. :wall:

Aa matram vichakshana unte vallu baffas enduku avutaru.....Edo ala aavu mutram University lo alane chepparu so let them circulate 

Overaction  .

Why to compare with that issue.

Common sense unte Ala chepthe ilage feel avtara ani tanaki munde telida.

Pedda intellectuals ani konthamandi feel avvali ani majority vallani rechagottadam pedda style la tayaru ayyndi

Ee desam Hinduvaladi maathrame ani evaru cheppaledu/raayaledu, mana constitution lo lede…. 
Murkhanga vithanda vaadalu cheyyakandi…..

Arab country ki velli endhuku check cheyyali…. We are Indians, & we do can express our opinions….

So stop bulldozing in the name of religion…..

Archived