Yasin Malik gets life in jail in terror funding case

Culturally over the years some segments of Indian people's psyche is beaten so badly, even good things will be kept under the rug.  Not only they sometimes be apathetic and indifferent, but also go step further support perpetrators. Sad, but that is what comes with losing self esteem. But worry not, there will be enough hands, hearts, minds and souls, they will propel & drive India forward in all fronts.

Yasin Malik may be a Chutiy@ but not relevant to me. Same will be my response if you post news from North East or Kerala or Bengal. I come here only for TDP and state news.

Maybe something related to economy and impact of central govt decisions relavant to day to day life is ok. But these whatsapp university forwards comparing with congress govt and BJP self dabba...im unable to tolerate.

2 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

Culturally over the years some segments of Indian people's psyche is beaten so badly, even good things will be kept under the rug.  Not only they sometimes be apathetic and indifferent, but also go step further support perpetrators. Sad, but that is what comes with losing self esteem. But worry not, there will be enough hands, hearts, minds and souls, they will propel & drive India forward in all fronts.

What self esteem brother? One thing is for sure. If someone doesn't want to stay with you, they will not stay with you whatever you do. These fellows are all brainwashed and don't consider themselves as Indians in the first place. I will not waste my time on these idiots. 

1 hour ago, Sunny@CBN said:

What self esteem brother? One thing is for sure. If someone doesn't want to stay with you, they will not stay with you whatever you do. These fellows are all brainwashed and don't consider themselves as Indians in the first place. I will not waste my time on these idiots. 

You didn't read the comment properly & misconstrued Brother, not talking about those fellows like Yasin malik etc., ofcourse these fellows are following their religious diktat jeehaadi since 14th century in Kashmir, whats news.  They have eliminated entire population,  they are clear about their concept.

'Self esteem' (lack of)  is about people who endlessly mired in battles between political organizations, forget about more permanent  and root entities. Can name some names, but the list is big, hope you get the point.  

Mehbooba Mufti is now batting for Yasin malik, who supposedly involved in the kidnapping of her sister once upon a time.

That kidnapping fiasco of Mufti Mohammad Saeed's daughter when he was in government, was a humbug, to game & sucker-punch Indian govt. and get the release of deadly terrorists from jail.

They will play these games as long as Indian politics harbor 'secular' routines and deceive people, without calling spade a spade.

Archived