Atmanirbhar Bharat laughing from the corner!

2 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

:super:

So proud of Jaishankar, R brother......... When he enunciated to that ignorant reporter in DC last month about Indian policy vis a vis Ukraine, he was basically telling West that India won't take moral lessons from them.  CONFIDENCE.  Put a post immediately in that thread ( Russian Oil....).   

It is not wise to talk bad about your Country, and that too when you cross borders - double whammy.  Even If I were to be an English man, I will look down on Rahul for that kind of talk on his own country.)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

So proud of Jaishankar, R brother......... When he enunciated to that ignorant reporter in DC last month about Indian policy vis a vis Ukraine, he was basically telling West that India won't take moral lessons from them.  CONFIDENCE.  Put a post immediately in that thread ( Russian Oil....).   

It is not wise to talk bad about your Country, and that too when you cross borders - double whammy.  Even If I were to be an English man, I will look down on Rahul for that kind of talk on his own country.)

Today our star campaigner Raul dude started off with India is not a nation..it is a union of states jkl-south-jkl-telugu.gif

29 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Today our star campaigner Raul dude started off with India is not a nation..it is a union of states jkl-south-jkl-telugu.gif

Except Moguls and British, we didn't have any meaningful Culture and Country in the view of Modern congress think tank.  We were born just in '47 is their story. He is parroting that version.

Unfortunately for them, India is awakened, no more self-loathing and self-beating; World is running towards Knowledge based societies, confident India is rising to the occasion and will realize its true potential, and it will be exciting ascendency for India in this century, no doubt.

On 5/21/2022 at 11:43 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

If we can't get power in electoral way, lets put 'seeds of division' in Indian people's mind & give hints to outsiders to work on, so India will succumb to regional, naxal, tukde lines, language, water, movie industry etc - internal fights.

Very dark ideology -  they(congress think tank) pumped in to Rahul's mind, Sad. Political organizations will come and go, and India remains like it has been for thousands of years, one of only surviving ancient civilizations still remained in the world.

Current generations of India wont fall for this ploy, enough people are aware of their unbroken Civilization, rich Culture & proud heritage.

Archived