Narayana Arrest

7 minutes ago, sreentr said:

Political ga pakkana petti narayana and chaitanya killing students life with their teaching style . Only ruddudu 

Ala em ledu. Vallu lekapote national level lo manaki Anni seats ravu...iit, bits nit lo. Chesina manchi evaru gurtincharu.

In both Ap and TG, a significant percentage of people below 50 years irrespective of party loyalty would have studied in Narayana institutions and benefited greatly. It's time for these people both inside India as well as outside to take a stand. Let them come out and protest. The party cannot do everything, while the people sit inside and enjoy. 

35 minutes ago, sudhakar21 said:

Mistake is with parents not narayana 

For 8th class they will teach inter syllabus 2 times 9th class 2 times 10 th class 1 time they don't teach Hindi Telugu social they will do mass copying they are not doing first time this 

5 hours ago, Only Andhra said:

In both Ap and TG, a significant percentage of people below 50 years irrespective of party loyalty would have studied in Narayana institutions and benefited greatly. It's time for these people both inside India as well as outside to take a stand. Let them come out and protest. The party cannot do everything, while the people sit inside and enjoy. 

Ala chavina evadu AP undatam ledu...chadvukoni  unnadu pedda sollu gadu I mean jaffa free schemes  batch gadu

10 hours ago, sreentr said:

Political ga pakkana petti narayana and chaitanya killing students life with their teaching style . Only ruddudu 

parents can send their kids to govt school or another private school where there is no ruddudu.. if there is none, then why blame only narayana? because they are delivering on their promise?

11 hours ago, sreentr said:

Narayana didn't create the system. He is only one of many players and it's not his fault that he is the most successful player.

I too don't agree with the harassment that children are subjected to in the name of coaching, affecting their childhood. But let's look at it in another way. One lower middle class kid suffering for 4-5 years gets into IIT. His, his children's, and his whole family's fortunes are changed forever. I would say that it's not a bad tradeoff. And 90% of the others who did not get into IIT would still get into some other good college.

I don't know about eamcet batches but IIT, BITS etc. teaching faculty is very good at Narayana. I got very good feedback from friends and they owe it to the faculty there for their performance. 

Whether coaching is good or bad is another aspect but Telugu students dominate in most IIT, NITs and BITS. Many a times friends from other states used to ask..how come so many people get into top colleges from Andhra. Earlier Kota in Rajasthan  used to be the hub for coaching. 

But now it is the telugu states. Coaching institutes changed the future of our students. No doubt in that.

As far as schools are concerned, it is wrong to start IIT coaching at 4th, 5th classes. This is a bad practice.

15 hours ago, sreentr said:

For 8th class they will teach inter syllabus 2 times 9th class 2 times 10 th class 1 time they don't teach Hindi Telugu social they will do mass copying they are not doing first time this 

Miru chadivaara or ur family members chesthunnara Narayana/Chaitanya lo?

Archived