Mahasena clarity

baggie

20 hours ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

I watched almost all videos ..he is baised towards to sc and Christianity..

Hating ycp to core ..

What ever ..cbn words about scs damaged alot ..correct ayunappatiki..sc people Baga against ayyaru ..

Main Adhi kaaadhu…… evadu kooda SC ST gaa puttali anukoru ani tongue slip…. Danni racha racha chesaaaru….. 

it’s like —> vyavasaayam dandaga aney statement ni cut chesi malign chesinattu…. ee sari ilaaaaa

2 hours ago, APDevFreak said:

Some sections are happy that they are getting welfare, they don't care if the state is going to rogues. With this mindset, I don't think the govt changes in the next election

No wrong in that..clear evident..vallu CBN haters ..vallu anthey ..gaddam vodu ayuthey..buggna laga kaki lekkalu with confidence..

Central kuda anthey ..

UPA ruling lo vunnappudu elevations songs gatra baganey vundevi..some feeding news vundevi...

Even baffas what's app University also funded and feeding by govt ..

First 5 crs of ap people started suffering..jow entire country is suffering..

On 4/23/2022 at 2:59 PM, APDevFreak said:

Some sections are happy that they are getting welfare, they don't care if the state is going to rogues. With this mindset, I don't think the govt changes in the next election

Jagan will always have solid vote bank. He will have that Robinhood image….. earned crores in less time…. People who dream about easy money will look at Jagan as a hero (some sections)

it will be a uphill task for TDP to consolidate all the scraps and collectively tie them down as a vote bank….. 

On 4/23/2022 at 3:59 PM, APDevFreak said:

First of all ilanti videos choosi ave common public opinion ane brama lo padakandi.

Be it Anty or Pro government. Akkada opinion cheppe vaadu evadu correct ga chepparu

Archived