India MODIfied

Rajakeeyam

On 8/31/2022 at 5:57 PM, Rajakeeyam said:

Economy Grows 13.5% In June Quarter; Fastest Pace Of Expansion In A Year

India's economy grew 13.5 per cent in the April-June quarter from a year ago, its fastest annual expansion in a year.

Below expectations. Expected 14.5% this quarter. High growth is because of low base effect due to covid last year.

5 hours ago, ChiefMinister said:

Valla data mining and data projection way ahead.. aa time lo 1 pc anna economy minda concentrate chesuntey manchi progress vundedi..

really we miss MMS..

Anni telisi kuda ikada vestunaru em chestam.

MMS kuda pedda chesindi em ledu le. Sagam daridram economy ki vallu chesina chetha panulu Karanam. Kontha lo kontha BJP policies only better. GST, IBC, RERA, PLI schemes etc. 

Policies are good but the way they are spending money is not correct. They should be more aggressive in privatization of railways etc.

Edited by Sunny@CBN

1 hour ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Anni telisi kuda ikada vestunaru em chestam.

MMS kuda pedda chesindi em ledu le. Sagam daridram economy ki vallu chesina chetha panulu Karanam. Kontha lo kontha BJP policies only better. GST, IBC, RERA, PLI schemes etc. 

Policies are good but the way they are spending money is not correct. They should be more aggressive in privatization of railways etc.

Ledu bro what ever GST etc., all were MMS ideas .. if he was given free hand he could have been the best economy ni shape cheyyatam lo

• 3 weeks later...

"I used to be on the board of HSBC in London (between 2008 and 2012). In the first few years, when China was mentioned two to three times in the boardroom (during meetings), India's name would be mentioned once," said the well-known businessman in response to a question on where he sees India in the future.

"But unfortunately, I don't know what happened (to India) afterwards. (Former PM) Manmohan Singh was an extraordinary individual and I have tremendous respect for him. But, somehow, India stalled (during UPA-era). Decisions were not taken and everything was delayed," said Mr Murthy.

Mr Murthy said when he left HSBC (in 2012), India's name hardly found a mention during meetings, while China's name was taken nearly 30 times.

"So, I think it is your (young generation) responsibility to make people mention India's name whenever they mention any other country's name, particularly China. I think you people can do that," said Mr Murthy.

The former Infosys chairman said there was a time when most Westerners looked down upon India, but today, there is a certain level of respect for the country, which has now become the world's fifth largest economy.

According to him, the economic reforms of 1991, when Manmohan Singh was the finance minister, and the present Bharatiya Janata Party-led NDA government's schemes like 'Make In India' and 'Startup India' have helped the country gain ground.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-stalled-during-congress-led-upa-era-says-narayana-murthy-3372589#pfrom=home-ndtv_m_topscroll

11 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

"I used to be on the board of HSBC in London (between 2008 and 2012). In the first few years, when China was mentioned two to three times in the boardroom (during meetings), India's name would be mentioned once," said the well-known businessman in response to a question on where he sees India in the future.

"But unfortunately, I don't know what happened (to India) afterwards. (Former PM) Manmohan Singh was an extraordinary individual and I have tremendous respect for him. But, somehow, India stalled (during UPA-era). Decisions were not taken and everything was delayed," said Mr Murthy.

Mr Murthy said when he left HSBC (in 2012), India's name hardly found a mention during meetings, while China's name was taken nearly 30 times.

"So, I think it is your (young generation) responsibility to make people mention India's name whenever they mention any other country's name, particularly China. I think you people can do that," said Mr Murthy.

The former Infosys chairman said there was a time when most Westerners looked down upon India, but today, there is a certain level of respect for the country, which has now become the world's fifth largest economy.

According to him, the economic reforms of 1991, when Manmohan Singh was the finance minister, and the present Bharatiya Janata Party-led NDA government's schemes like 'Make In India' and 'Startup India' have helped the country gain ground.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/india-stalled-during-congress-led-upa-era-says-narayana-murthy-3372589#pfrom=home-ndtv_m_topscroll

Bro, today I met a guy who has some  weightage in telecom circles and startup circles, he told me that only 83 statrups were actually benefited  through out INDIA by govt incentives

3 hours ago, K D No.2 said:

You don’t need sales presentations with graphs and two pointers to prove a point in governance. 90% of your base doesn’t even vote on those- who are those for?

Advani la only religion or Vajpayee la only development agenda tho velthe chathikila paddaru. Modi is a potent combination of both :no1:

3 hours ago, K D No.2 said:

S Jaishankar is a propaganda minister more than external affairs minister….Covid speech, Russia speech, Modi working style…all state level bhajan types..

just tells gap these beaucrats have/had with public.

Social media and overseas motham maa Jai dude fans ye, ramp aadisthunnadu :band: