Next generation communal mobs ready avtunnai ga

6 hours ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

The police are looking at a series of crimes that a Bajrang Dal worker, Harsha Hindu (27), in Shivamogga region was involved in for a possible motive for the murder of the man on Sunday.

Crime records for the Shivamogga city reveal that Harsha Hindu was involved in at least five cases of assault and attempt to murder including several communal incidents of attacks on rival anti-social elements from the Muslim community.

Dear Ramasiddhu brother, How are you?

Ground breaking claims ! Please do post the records you have access to about the above or atleast the copies of those from a website or similar, fellow brothers & all who are interested can beable to check the veracity of those claims.  

(Also, if it is somebody's writeup, even before it is being true or false material, do avoid even a hint of plagiarism.  If it is somebody's creation - where is this 'cut and paste' coming from -source etc. It is perfectly alright to have diverse opinions, but being intellectually sincere is not a choice, it is must and obligation to your fellow brothers & many unregistered dwellers who frequent here. Be True & Hoping you are doing good in your life.)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, kumar_tarak said:

FML3pY9WUAE3DIa?format=png&name=900x900

kumar_tarak brother - Your compilation list of cartoons, photos etc., so on the target- for obvious & naked facts, it would take tons of time If I were to attempt to point out the same in a writeup(s) here. As they say a picture is worth more than 1000 words, very right.  Great skill should be commended, but more than that, your penchant for seeking truth and exposing it, is admirable and salute to that attribute.

22 hours ago, Gunner said:

"Peaceful way" of showing dissent to one's opinion... not communal at all :lol2: 

Medhavula ki idi kanapadaleda :dream: 

Some in the media in India, neither know what is 'freedom of speech' nor have proper scholarship in historical facts, mindsets  and comprehension  about this topic brother. It is all about taking instinctive default positions & crude binary projections, no curiosity to find truth, sad but reality. Coming to you, It is a great quality to be independent in views, tough, but that feature is not gone unnoticed, Nice.

(Below is for the students of scholarship, the foremost authority with extensive details on this subject with original sources to the letter- William Muir( British India 19th century scholar & NW India civil officer). Chapter 13( XIII) is about this issue & surrounding ideology since inception.)  

https://ia802606.us.archive.org/4/items/lifeofmohammadfr00muir/lifeofmohammadfr00muir.pdf

On 2/22/2022 at 1:30 PM, RamaSiddhu J said:

కర్ణాటక శివమోగాలో తన సోదరుడు హర్షను 

భజరంగ్ దల్ కార్యకర్తలు చంపి ముస్లింల మీద నిందలు వేస్తున్నారని 

హర్ష సొదరి తెలిపారు. 

ఇలాంటి మత ఘర్షణలు సృష్టించొద్దు అని హిందూ,ముస్లిం అందరిని వేడుకుంది🙏🙏.

బీజేపి మత రాజకీయాలు నమ్మకండి 

దేశానికీ కావల్సింది మతం కాదు ప్రజల శ్రేయస్సు ముఖ్యము కానీ 

ప్రజల మధ్య చిచ్చు పెట్టి, శవ రాజకీయాలు చేసే బీజేపీ వాళ్లకి నమ్మకండి.

Source Veladi Bhanu Prasad

Mr. @RamaSiddhu J please prove this 

16 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

Some in the media in India, neither know what is 'freedom of speech' nor have proper scholarship in historical facts, mindsets  and comprehension  about this topic brother. It is all about taking instinctive default positions & crude binary projections, no curiosity to find truth, sad but reality. Coming to you, It is a great quality to be independent in views, tough, but that feature is not gone unnoticed, Nice.

(Below is for the students of scholarship, the foremost authority with extensive details on this subject with original sources to the letter- William Muir( British India 19th century scholar & NW India civil officer). Chapter 13( XIII) is about this issue & surrounding ideology since inception.)  

https://ia802606.us.archive.org/4/items/lifeofmohammadfr00muir/lifeofmohammadfr00muir.pdf

Vasu bro… long time. Hope you & yours are well..

30 minutes ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

హిందువులు ప్రమాదంలో లేరు. హిందువుల సెంటిమెంట్ పై ఆధారపడి జీవించే పరాన్న జీవులు ప్రమాదంలో ఉన్నాయి.

Meeru ichina statement no proofs inka raaledu bro....Can you just prove about victim sister statement?

18 hours ago, Gunner said:

Vasu bro… long time. Hope you & yours are well..

Very well V bro.

(Remember and sort out this first, In India - it is Islamists always follow on 'Leftists' ecosystem lead & their tacit approval, that is the reason you will see more Leftists  'de-humanizing'  the victim Harsha first(implying he is deserved to die- so and so) with their lead propaganda, not the other way around.  Islamists piggybank Leftists in the matters of their interest which happens to coincide with their agenda.)

1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

Meeru ichina statement no proofs inka raaledu bro....Can you just prove about victim sister statement?

Do know you understand Kannada, Brother -  it is clear her anguish & intention about the arrested(as of now) six culprits.  The 6 religious fanatics sent the video of dying moments of victim Harsha to his  Sister and Mother.  What is there to know, disregard plenty of propaganda & garbage on the NET by sympathizers of culprits.

15 minutes ago, Sr Fan said:

Do know you understand Kannada, Brother -  it is clear her anguish & intention about the arrested(as of now) six culprits.  The 6 religious fanatics sent the video of dying moments of victim Harsha to his  Sister and Mother.  What is there to know, disregard plenty of propaganda & garbage on the NET by sympathizers of culprits.

We are perhaps the only society where the perpetrator gets more sympathy and protection than the victim. It is true both at a larger level, where Hindus are seen as "oppressors' despite the centuries of genocide they suffered, as well as at an individual level, which we are seeing now. Poor Harsha is being called a criminal, his own people are being accused of his murder, and ultimately Hindus are being called as "parasites" for merely asking for justice. This, is the greater tragedy.

1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

Msd Brother - If you are a student of science of any subject - physics, maths, history,meta physics doesnt matter, go deeper, be jignaasi for true gnaana, understand the subject at its root. Read W Muir original sourced, for the point of 'freedom of speech' pick chapter 13(XIII) which is under contention.

If you think the english is bit archaic and difficult for readers, knowing hindi a bit might help. Neeraj Atri did exposition on this subject with sources and original quotes in hindi. video 23 focuses on 'freedom of speech - assassinations'. 

1 minute ago, Only Andhra said:

We are perhaps the only society where the perpetrator gets more sympathy and protection than the victim. It is true both at a larger level, where Hindus are seen as "oppressors' despite the centuries of genocide they suffered, as well as at an individual level, which we are seeing now. Poor Harsha is being called a criminal, his own people are being accused of his murder, and ultimately Hindus are being called as "parasites" for merely asking for justice. This, is the greater tragedy.

Definitely understand what you are saying Brother.

(You are 'Bha ratha ' - Indians for centuries worshipped & took pleasure in immersing in true knowledge. Go deep.  )

3 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

Msd Brother - If you are a student of science of any subject - physics, maths, history,meta physics doesnt matter, go deeper, be jignaasi for true gnaana, understand the subject at its root. Read W Muir original sourced, for the point of 'freedom of speech' pick chapter 13(XIII) which is under contention.

If you think the english is bit archaic and difficult for readers, knowing hindi a bit might help. Neeraj Atri did exposition on this subject with sources and original quotes in hindi. video 23 focuses on 'freedom of speech - assassinations'. 

Oh bro coincidentally I also learnt from Neeraj Atri and Tufail chaturvedi as well as Robert Spencer....when I actually did went deep in to the verses quoted ...I took an Arabic online copy and checked for verses and second thing I verified those verses with Google translator they are very accurate on everything mentioned against pagans on how violence is actually encouraged on non believers.....and it was a clear copy cut on many things from old and new testament with certain things added to suit Mohammed's agenda .....

4 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Oh bro coincidentally I also learnt from Neeraj Atri and Tufail chaturvedi as well as Robert Spencer....when I actually did went deep in to the verses quoted ...I took an Arabic online copy and checked for verses and second thing I verified those verses with Google translator they are very accurate on everything mentioned against pagans on how violence is actually encouraged on non believers.....and it was a clear copy cut on many things from old and new testament with certain things added to suit Mohammed's agenda .....

All aforementioned have spent considerable amount of time & research along with others, to name a few - sanjay dixit, shankar sharan, sachwala list goes on. 'Poorva paksha' is an honourable traditional Indian scholarly practice, glad Indians are finding their feet in this subject.

Plenty of works are undone still, for instance- Fatawa alamgiri a sponsored work of Aurangajeb to supress non-believers, which has been followed by British India(and also current India) in law affairs of muslims. What is in it? Indian govts have done nothing to translate such an important work in to Indian languages and english.  Only recently Sanjay dixit, ex IAS, has sponsored for translation, one or two volumes are done, and the work is going on still. 

(Hear you KB bro, even before you disclose your efforts in this subject, I do know from your dialogues with other dear brother(s). Exuding confidence with learning from origins, bit of goading is also not distracting and derailing what you have to put forth, and all along being respectful, keeping emotions in check, and staying on the ball.  Its a new dimension to your already grounded base, very effective, that enhancement along with other attributes adding so much to your character, I cant appreciate & applaud enough of those qualities.)

6 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Right Kb bro- ofcourse, those 2 earlier Abrahamic faiths were prevalent in that part of world by that time, generous adaptations from those evident.  In Mecca not many cared for the new religion, only after going to Madina, able to pick up few followers. Key point - Bedr which is located west of Madina towards coast- in the middle of Syria & Mecca path for Caravan Merchants. With the attacks on Caravans at Bedr, with victories new modus operandi took shape from Mecca methods to more violent ways. Ever since the spread is done mainly by sword more than peaceful persuasion. 

(**** Note in the Owaisi - Saideepak  argument above - bit more explanation for readers for easier consumption.  Owaisi wanted to trick that Fatawa Alamgiri is an original Indic thought unlike Coran, Sunna etc so that it fits in to more legal protection by Constitution from that scope, answering that particular Q by Saideepak.  Fatawa Alamgiri was written by Aurangajeb sponsored people in India definitely, but it was based on Foreign texts.  In cross examination, Owaisi thus exposed and inadvertently told that Fatawa Alamgiri based on Arabic books and not an Original work from the Land.)

Discussion ane peru meeda... ishtam vachinatlu evarevaro hater chesina videos panchukuntoo.. eee hatred penchadem enti sir.  Endukandi .... enduku maree inthalaa chesestunnaaru.   Andaroo mancholle... evarini anatledu.... kaanee Blood lo water vunna Muslim maathrame tattukogaladu eee thread lo ongoing discussion choosthe.  

Chanipoina Harsha vishayam lo killers ni support cheyyatledu.... catch them and punish them... and give a lesson to the people who take law into their own hands... irrespective of their religion.

Kaanee.... Prophet vishayam lo koodaa charchalaa... entandi mareenoo.  Eppudaina devulla meeda charchinchukunnaamaa.... ofcourse Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him is not a God... but, still Muslims give great importance to him.  

Saraswati goddess meeda MF Hussain caricature vesinappudu support cheyyaledu nenu.... malli appudu yemi chestunnaav ani anakandi.  I am talking just about our DB.  Mana DB lo eppudaina Gods or Divinity ni gurinchi bad gaa charchinchukunnaaraa ???  Endukandi ilaa rechagottadam.

Akabaruddin Owaisi gurinchi chepthe nenu yemi cheyyalanu.... mee ishtam inka.

Please Intiyaz brother.... tr to cool down please.  Not good to abuse DB members.  I am not preaching to you...  I am not any preacher.... but, for the good atmosphere of our DB... we must be composed.  Please try to understand and delete your abusive posts if possible.

Just now, Npower said:

Please Intiyaz brother.... tr to cool down please.  Not good to abuse DB members.  I am not preaching to you...  I am not any preacher.... but, for the good atmosphere of our DB... we must be composed.  Please try to understand and delete your abusive posts if possible.

Brother before few years these people did same thing. I was banned in this dB just because iam a Muslim who fought against these bjp evil forces and Admin support bjp. There was no other reason. 

I don't have intentions to scold anyone in bd. But for me if anyone talks against my religion then will not spare him will screw him and his religion. I have never gone to level of religion level. It's still at person level. Give respect and take respect. 

In terms of fanism, who the hell is more fan than me here in dB. That do not stop me to accept every hate comment by them 

14 hours ago, Sr Fan said:

bro ... ade panigaa chedu kosam vedikithe... ekkadaina kanipinchedi ade... irrespective of any religion and human.... kaanee ade religion lo manchini... manushullo maanavathvaanni vedakaleni kallu chese ... cheyinche ilaanti videos pattukochi.... adi truth anesukundaamaa ???  How come this guy is neutral... so we can believe him.  

3 minutes ago, Intiyaz Shaik said:

Brother before few years these people did same thing. I was banned in this dB just because iam a Muslim who fought against these bjp evil forces and Admin support bjp. There was no other reason. 

I don't have intentions to scold anyone in bd. But for me if anyone talks against my religion then will not spare him will screw him and his religion. I have never gone to level of religion level. It's still at person level. Give respect and take respect. 

In terms of fanism, who the hell is more fan than me here in dB. That do not stop me to accept every hate comment by them 

Can understand.  The discussion is prolonging and going towards nothing but hatred.  All DB members must understand this.

Ofcourse if the people who killed Harsha will not be spared... and will get their due, I believe... and I am not against it.

Around 38 or 39 people got Death punishment for Bomb blasts in Gujarath which killed around 59 if i am not wrong.  But, how many Gujarat rioters get hanged which killed around 2000+ people.

Media, Congress, Left, Liberals, Sickulars ...... veellantha cheyyagaligedi enti.... mostly they can do some hue and cry and do some Muslim appeasement politics for their own benefit.... and that's it.  But, such a powerful Eco system is helpless to Punish the Gujarat rioters and get Equal punishment that of Gujarat Bomb Blasters.  Strange.

16 hours ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

హిందువులు ప్రమాదంలో లేరు. హిందువుల సెంటిమెంట్ పై ఆధారపడి జీవించే పరాన్న జీవులు ప్రమాదంలో ఉన్నాయి.

kotha jeevulu vacharu malla db environment ni nasanam cheyataniki...innalu konchem prasanthanga undi...hmm ...tdp and hindhu musugu..edi kavali ante adi esukuntaru

13 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

DB lo konthamandi hindhu musugulu choosthunte....pak and taliban batch ala matham ani oogatam lo thappu ledu....matha pichollu antha oka pyscho batch....pakka vaadiki kooda aa psychic attitude vache daka nidharaporu...and they enjoy narrating cooked stories...sadistic pleasure

Pakka tadulo meeloo oka Gautama Buddha ni choosa Ani reply ichesariki aa teddu lesindi :donno:

Archived