Next generation communal mobs ready avtunnai ga

Just now, Sunny@CBN said:

The practice is identified with a religion na.....

Ofcourse, if that is in Green color, you can take out Saffron...

Because now a days  exhibiting these both colors publicly means.... showing Extremity... that too when you taunt someone.  But, black color is not.  

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. కర్ణాటక లో ఏ puc కాలేజీ లో కూడా official uniform లేదు. 

2. ముస్లిం ఆడపిల్లలు ఇంటినుండి కాలేజీ వరకు బురఖా లో వచ్చి క్లాస్ బయట దాన్ని తీసేసి క్లాస్ లో కూర్చుంటూ ఉన్నారు. తలపై హిజాబ్ (head scarf) మాత్రం ధరిస్తారు. 

3. ఈ పద్ధతి దశాబ్దాలుగా ఏ కాంట్రవర్సీ లేకుండా సాగుతూనే వున్నది. 

4. ఈ హిజాబ్ కూడా ధరించరాదని ఉడిపి జిల్లా విద్యా శాఖ కొత్తగా ఒక దుర్మార్గమైన అనవసరమైన రూల్ పెట్టడం వల్ల వివాదం ప్రారంభమయింది .

ఈ basic facts తెలియకుండా పిచ్చి గా మాట్లాడకండి.

8 minutes ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

Yes I know bro. She committed suicide not because of religious conversion issue..BJP Fake IT Cell of Tamilnadu created this...

The girl recorded a video before her suicide and blamed the school management for torturing her to convert to Christianity. Her mother blamed the school for the same reason and also said the media was trying to twist Lavanya's statement. The Madras High Court transferred the case to CBI as the state govt was trying to sidetrack the conversion issue.

If you think Lavanya herself, her family and the Madras High court Madurai Bench also belong to the so called IT cell, it's fine. I understand.

39 minutes ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

1. కర్ణాటక లో ఏ puc కాలేజీ లో కూడా official uniform లేదు. 

2. ముస్లిం ఆడపిల్లలు ఇంటినుండి కాలేజీ వరకు బురఖా లో వచ్చి క్లాస్ బయట దాన్ని తీసేసి క్లాస్ లో కూర్చుంటూ ఉన్నారు. తలపై హిజాబ్ (head scarf) మాత్రం ధరిస్తారు. 

3. ఈ పద్ధతి దశాబ్దాలుగా ఏ కాంట్రవర్సీ లేకుండా సాగుతూనే వున్నది. 

4. ఈ హిజాబ్ కూడా ధరించరాదని ఉడిపి జిల్లా విద్యా శాఖ కొత్తగా ఒక దుర్మార్గమైన అనవసరమైన రూల్ పెట్టడం వల్ల వివాదం ప్రారంభమయింది .

ఈ basic facts తెలియకుండా పిచ్చి గా మాట్లాడకండి.

Video lo clear ga andaru uniform lone unnaru. Clear ga telusukondi bro.

First of all.... students ekkadekkkadi nundo vastuntaaru.

As per Islam... Hijab is protection for Woman / Girl's body and face... to avoid Evil eyes.   I don't want to debate here about the custom is wrong or right... but i am just telling the basic intention of the practise.  This is not to show any supremacy on any other religion or to tell we are seperate, its just to maintain their own privacy, that's it.

Asking girls not to wear it is like incursion into some other human's privacy.  Because they are travelling from home to School/College... if they want to maintain their privacy/dignity in a way their religion told them... no one can deny their right.  Don't tell them... not to come in Burqa to the college or school.... instead tell them once you are in, take it out and maintain school uniforms.  Secondly, if they want to have scarf on head or Chunni on body... it must be allowed... but without any Religious significance.  The school uniform itself can have the color for scarf & chunni.... which should not resemble any religion.

I think as dignified persons... we all knew... why girls wear Scarf and Chunni.  We don't have any right to ask them to remove these also.... irrespective of their religion. 

1 hour ago, Only Andhra said:

The girl recorded a video before her suicide and blamed the school management for torturing her to convert to Christianity. Her mother blamed the school for the same reason and also said the media was trying to twist Lavanya's statement. The Madras High Court transferred the case to CBI as the state govt was trying to sidetrack the conversion issue.

If you think Lavanya herself, her family and the Madras High court Madurai Bench also belong to the so called IT cell, it's fine. I understand.

https://www.newslaundry.com/2022/02/05/lavanya-suicide-case-forced-conversion-vs-family-abuse-measured-reportage-vs-trial-by-media

In a video that’s 44 seconds long, Lavanya is heard saying that two years ago, in the presence of her parents, a nun from her school had asked Lavanya to convert to Christianity. She said the nun’s name was Raquel Mary. When she was asked if she thought her refusal to convert had led to her being abused, Lavanya said that may be the case.

This BJP/RSS is making country rotten.

Many common DBiers Don't have time to go through the details...don't fall into the trap of these Hindu Terrorists...my the dear Hindus...it's nothing wrong saying Hindu Terrorists its not about common Hindus...

just like how Muslim Terrorists exits Hindu Terrorists also exists. They may not kill people but they kill the Humanity in the name of religion.

Both are same

Minority appeasement is way better than poisoning once mind...

Yes when there is Majority and Minority obviously the state has to look after Minority...with more privileges..

Because Directly or Indirectly Majority Enjoys the fruits more than Minority. 

But those who are in Majority don't know/ agree with this...With you blind hblindness you see only appeasement...

హిజాబ్, స్త్రీ హక్కుల కోణంలో చూసి వ్యతిరేకిస్తాం...

అదే హిజాబ్ వ్యక్తి స్వేచ్చ కోణంలో చూసి సమర్ధిస్తాం...

మతాల అణిచివేతకీ, పౌరహక్కులకీ తేడా మాకు స్పష్టంగానే తెలుసు. 

మన దేశంలో వితంతువులు రంగుల చీరలు కట్టుకుంటూ, బొట్టు కూడా వాడుతున్నట్టే, ఇదే దేశంలో హిజాబ్ స్వేచ్చని హరిస్తుందని భావించే ముస్లింలు వాటిని వదిలేయడమూ చూస్తున్నాం. 

మార్పు అలా అంతర్లీనంగా రావాలి తప్ప విద్వేషంతో, అణిచివేత ధోరణితో కాదు.

సంప్రదాయం ఇష్టం ఉంటే పాటిస్తాం, లేదంటే లైట్ తీసుకుంటాం, పంజాబీ పగిడి వద్దంటే , ఏది వద్దు అని చెప్పటానికి ఎవరం మనం, పక్కవాడికి హాని కానిది ఏదయినా ఎవరి ఇష్టం వారిది, ఇది మతానికి సంబంధించిన విషయం కాదు , స్వేచ్ఛ కు స్వాతంత్ర్యానికి సంబంధించినది

హిందూ అయిన, ముస్లిం అయిన సిక్కు అయిన ఇష్టం ఉంటే వాళ్ల గుడ్డ వాళ్ల ఇష్టమయిన పేరుతో చుట్టుకుంటే చుట్టుకోనివండి ఏం పోతుంది

అతివాదులు అక్కడా ఉన్నారు ఇక్కడా తయారయ్యారు, అతి చేస్తారు

మనది ఆప్ఘన్ కాదుగా, అవేశం వదిలేసి ఆలోచించండి

21 minutes ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

Aforementioned video....by the Way I know her classmates through my students...please don't fall into the trap

Newslaundry's bias against Hinduism is well known. It counts amongst its contributors, the notorious Islamist Sharjeel Usmani. In any case, for every article you quote, I can quote back 100 articles of pro BJP publications like Swarajya, Op India and others. But I will not do that as I would like to discuss on facts alone.  And it's for the same reason that anecdotal "evidence"  ( my friend's friend/student/relative knows her and so what I say is true) has no value in a discussion based on established facts.

5 minutes ago, Only Andhra said:

Newslaundry's bias against Hinduism is well known. It counts amongst its contributors, the notorious Islamist Sharjeel Usmani. In any case, for every article you quote, I can quote back 100 articles of pro BJP publications like Swarajya, Op India and others. But I will not do that as I would like to discuss on facts alone.  And it's for the same reason that anecdotal "evidence"  ( my friend's friend/student/relative knows her and so what I say is true) has no value in a discussion based on established facts.

Stick to this case. Yes in Missionary colleges there would be some force as they are funding...but this case not because forced religious conversion ..

The personal reasons. And Politicians want to cash this...It's clear that the video was made two years before..

Inka why discussion

14 minutes ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

Stick to this case. Yes in Missionary colleges there would be some force as they are funding...but this case not because forced religious conversion ..

The personal reasons. And Politicians want to cash this...It's clear that the video was made two years before..

Inka why discussion

Thank you for accepting that there is force to convert in missionary institutions.

As for the facts, these are the observations of  the Madras High Court Madurai Bench.

20220209_145325.jpg

2 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Sensible comment. Appreciate it. I too had the same solution in mind. Build a change room in every college and in college/school not allowed.

Already Anni chotla adhe kadha jarigedhi..

Naku telisi..

Around 2002 lo Tuitions ki velinapudu Muslim ammai burqa remove chesedhi once enter ayyaka.. Class ayipoyaka bayataki veletapudu burqa vesukuni velledhi..

2019 Hyd lo Gym loki enter ayyaka changing room Loki belli remove chesi vache vallu.. 

28 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Already Anni chotla adhe kadha jarigedhi..

Naku telisi..

Around 2002 lo Tuitions ki velinapudu Muslim ammai burqa remove chesedhi once enter ayyaka.. Class ayipoyaka bayataki veletapudu burqa vesukuni velledhi..

2019 Hyd lo Gym loki enter ayyaka changing room Loki belli remove chesi vache vallu.. 

Ala jaragtledu bro Karnataka lo. Videos lo ade kada aa ammayilu cheptunaru. Memu class lo hijab vesukuni kurchuntam antunaru ga.

2 hours ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Govt college. Here also uniform is there. Most of them are wearing. Here they are clearly telling that they are not allowing only in class 

Ee video lo last two minutes chudandi..

Girls college lo some lecturers are male anta...so they can't sit comfortably infront of male lecturers antunaru. 

1 hour ago, Sunny@CBN said:

Ee video lo last two minutes chudandi..

Girls college lo some lecturers are male anta...so they can't sit comfortably infront of male lecturers antunaru. 

Thupuk penta mokalu.... Ekadiki pothai aa adavi jathi kalam naati budhulu alavatlu....teacher ni aa angle lo chodatam...em nerputar ra babu illalo...!! 

Etthi pak lo eseyali ilanti manda ni...!

51 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Thupuk penta mokalu.... Ekadiki pothai aa adavi jathi kalam naati budhulu alavatlu....teacher ni aa angle lo chodatam...em nerputar ra babu illalo...!! 

Etthi pak lo eseyali ilanti manda ni...!

Lite teeskondi bro...generalize cheyya vaddu.

10 hours ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

Minority appeasement is way better than poisoning once mind...

Yes when there is Majority and Minority obviously the state has to look after Minority...with more privileges..

Because Directly or Indirectly Majority Enjoys the fruits more than Minority. 

But those who are in Majority don't know/ agree with this...With you blind hblindness you see only appeasement...

Thank you for making your thoughts clear on how Hindus should be treated,(unequally, less than others)  your views that Hindus are enjoying more "fruits" and that they suffer from blindness seeing only appeasement. 

I appreciate it deeply, brother.

13 minutes ago, Only Andhra said:

Thank you for making your thoughts clear on how Hindus should be treated,(unequally, less than others)  your views that Hindus are enjoying more "fruits" and that they suffer from blindness seeing only appeasement. 

I appreciate it deeply, brother.

I am not supporting any here ..just putting my opinion..

Yeah.. relegion topic ..entha duram ayuna vellochu..I remember at the age of 15 ,i strated arguing with my relative(converted Christian).ilanti arguments ki anthu vundadu..nenu life lo bavagyheetha complete ga chadavaledu ..still I  argued..but common sense enough to discuss against few things..

Politics kosam ..evaru religion ni vadukunna thappe..I clearly sensing that ..bjp and congress all other parties are happily using this kind of provocations.

Only particular religion people are suffering others are not suffering..this is wrong.. everywhere.. people are suffering..

On religion name .. people should do good things..not extreme stuff..

Coming to Karnataka topic ,we shouldn't impose anyone's order on particular religion practice..you can start yours newly..

Descrimination always dangour..it won't work out for long ..janalu thiragapadatharu..

Yeah congress time lo chala over chesaru..dani valla ilati mindset vachindi..chala mandi ki ..but this is not good practice..

34 minutes ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

I am not supporting any here ..just putting my opinion..

Yeah.. relegion topic ..entha duram ayuna vellochu..I remember at the age of 15 ,i strated arguing with my relative(converted Christian).ilanti arguments ki anthu vundadu..nenu life lo bavagyheetha complete ga chadavaledu ..still I  argued..but common sense enough to discuss against few things..

Politics kosam ..evaru religion ni vadukunna thappe..I clearly sensing that ..bjp and congress all other parties are happily using this kind of provocations.

Only particular religion people are suffering others are not suffering..this is wrong.. everywhere.. people are suffering..

On religion name .. people should do good things..not extreme stuff..

Coming to Karnataka topic ,we shouldn't impose anyone's order on particular religion practice..you can start yours newly..

Descrimination always dangour..it won't work out for long ..janalu thiragapadatharu..

Yeah congress time lo chala over chesaru..dani valla ilati mindset vachindi..chala mandi ki ..but this is not good practice..

May be only janeiudhari brahmin Raul Vinci from Vatican gothra can change this ...

Archived