Sakshi paper- Employees decision

surapaneni1

2 minutes ago, surapaneni1 said:

Miru negitive side matrame chustunnaru..

Still ee roju ki balekunna nenu govt hospital ke going..

Problem vaste police station ke povali.. 

We are part of system..

Baga Theda candidate vi surap vumcle nuvvu....nee chaadastam tho nee wife enni ibbandhulu padathandho 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, surapaneni1 said:

Ee hadavudi chese batch ni one day velli signal Leni areas lo work chesi appudu cheppamandi..

See…. Again you are thinking you are the better among everyone. Why can’t you see others with the same eyes as you see yourself? Intha sangharshana enduku ? 

who asked you to work in a signal less area ? Isn’t it your choice right ? What you sow is what you reap and you should not complain on the choices you make. 

(many IT professionals do overnight support and report to offices next day, we don’t have unions like govt employees. Inka chaala unnayi negatives. But I don’t want to put them here to argue, reason -> it is my personal choice to come into IT and I should not complain myself or try to portray my hurdles for gaining sympathy!)

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

See…. Again you are thinking you are the better among everyone. Why can’t you see others with the same eyes as you see yourself? Intha sangharshana enduku ? 

who asked you to work in a signal less area ? Isn’t it your choice right ? What you sow is what you reap and you should not complain on the choices you make. 

(many IT professionals do overnight support and report to offices next day, we don’t have unions like govt employees. Inka chaala unnayi negatives. But I don’t want to put them here to argue, reason -> it is my personal choice to come into IT and I should not complain myself or try to portray my hurdles for gaining sympathy!)

Ippudu sympathy kavali Ani evaru adigaru brother...

Work chestunnappudu salary tesukovadam thier right..

They will fight for their right..

1 hour ago, Jaitra said:

Baga Theda candidate vi surap vumcle nuvvu....nee chaadastam tho nee wife enni ibbandhulu padathandho 

Ee mindset vetukkovadam late ayyindi       AA chadastam bharinche candidate vetukunnam brother..

Secondly she also preparing for groups.. also doing govt job..

1 minute ago, surapaneni1 said:

Ee mindset vetukkovadam late ayyindi       AA chadastam bharinche candidate vetukunnam brother..

Secondly she also preparing for groups.. also doing govt job..

saripoyindhi mee Jodi....Hope your parents also got adjusted and not complaining on you that u did nt go to Usa.

25 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

saripoyindhi mee Jodi....Hope your parents also got adjusted and not complaining on you that u did nt go to Usa.

Appatlo feel ayyaru.. janalu anta vachi cheptunte..

Ippudu aite happy..6 months back father expired..

Mana Db youth vij vaste kalavadiniki one of the option ga unnam..

21 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Ee panchayithi inka close avvalaadha 

mee employees batch ni oka 4 members ni dimpu Surap vumcle db lo

Ap govt employees ani oka telegram link vundi..evado Jaffa's SM postings ki akkada piskings..

ఎంటో. ఒక్కోల్లు ఒక్క కళా ఖండాలు

Archived