Jump to content

Recommended Posts

నియోజకవర్గం: నర్సాపురం పార్లమెంట్ 

సర్వే సంస్థ: ఆత్మసాక్షి 

సర్వే జరిగిన సమయం: నవంబర్-డిసెంబర్, 2021

sample size: 13,760

20220114_142308.jpg

20220115_134756.jpg

Edited by NTR_Fan7
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pothu unte valla votes Anni TDP ki vestharu ani yela anukontaru..incase pothu unte 4 seats vasthayoo emo migatha state antha bokka 

alliance vunte gelustam anedi just a myth 2009 lo anni party lu alliance ayyayi...emayyindi.. CBN should change his strategies...

Personally I want TDP to go and win  But CBN mind set telusu kabatti just assuming future happenings  TDP personal ga velte Loki ki future untadi or else bigboss wildcard entry type no value

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ChiefMinister said:

manam strong avvachu gaa better

assalu aa narsapuram lo jsp ki antha vachindi patha tdp leader jsp loki velladanta andukane antunnaru

Not about strong areas like Narasapuram, Bheemavaram. But that 13%, 14% helps too right ? Even sometimes 2 to 5% of votes also helps to defeat YCP which already got Jihadhi rockSolid voteBank. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Eswar09 said:

Pothu unte valla votes Anni TDP ki vestharu ani yela anukontaru..incase pothu unte 4 seats vasthayoo emo migatha state antha bokka 

With perfect planning velthe...use ayye combo ye idi... manam dead weak unna places lo....kapu balija ekkuva unna places lo vallatho seat sharing manchidega....but Theda aithe 2009 avvochu.. cheppalem

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Alliance vunte psychological dominance vastadi...state antha.

Jagga very well know the damage...he want to some damage control by using mudragada  or some kapu leaders

Bang on

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Alliance vunte psychological dominance vastadi...state antha.

Jagga very well know the damage...he want to some damage control by using mudragada  or some kapu leaders

alliance vunte gelustam anedi just a myth

2009 lo anni party lu alliance ayyayi...emayyindi..

CBN should change his strategies...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NTR_Fan7 said:

నియోజకవర్గం: నర్సాపురం పార్లమెంట్ 

సర్వే సంస్థ: ఆత్మసాక్షి 

సర్వే జరిగిన సమయం: నవంబర్-డిసెంబర్, 2021

sample size: 13,760

20220114_142308.jpg

2019 results vesi compare cheyandi..

Link to post
Share on other sites

East  and West antha anti ilage undi. This survey which is a YCp survey also shows 4/7 MLA wins and MP win. Finally people will make a choice whether to vote for JS or TDP.  YCP will loose further vote share in the next 2 years. We don't know whether still people are coming out against the government and giving their opinion. Manam campaign chese koddi 4 will become 5-6.

Simham single gane vellali.

 

Edited by Sunny@CBN
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sunny@CBN said:

East  and West antha anti ilage undi. This survey which is a YCp survey also shows 4/7 MLA wins and MP win. Finally people will make a choice whether to vote for JS or TDP.  YCP will loose further vote share in the next 2 years. We don't know whether still people are coming out against the government and giving their opinion. Manam campaign chese koddi 4 will become 5-6.

Simham single gane vellali.

 

most important thing akkada JSP ki candidates are from TDP...

vallu chesina hardwork ee idanta... hardwork evaru chesthey vallake vestaru vote anedi...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Narsapuram assembly constituency varaku 2019 kuda below 20% vote share only. I don't have info on percentage but high percentage of Kapu and SC voting. Ex-MLA is a lite candidate. Last time we made a mistake of preferring him over Kothapalli subbarayudu. Kothapalli is a jumping japang and before 2019 election shifted loyalties to YcP as he didn't get ticket. Kothapalli or some strong Kapu leader ni teskoste situation marochu. JS will definitely field PK family as MP contestant again. This caste voting is severely hurting us. But hopefully it will change if we get a good candidate.

 

 

Edited by Sunny@CBN
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

most important thing akkada JSP ki candidates are from TDP...

vallu chesina hardwork ee idanta... hardwork evaru chesthey vallake vestaru vote anedi...

Bommidi guy ni TDP nundi nilabettina ravu brother votes.  JSP evarini nilabettina vestaru akada. Only way we can get some share is by fielding Kothapalli. Ataniki following undi. Atleast he can cut some JS votes and help MP candidate. 23% may become 30%.

Edited by Sunny@CBN
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, TDP_Abhimani said:

I am from Godavari district....JSP ke antha leedu max 15% per constituency....konni villages loone JSP domination....also YCP meeda chaala negativity vundi due to sand issue.....but at same time TDP is not that active in few constituencies!!!

Yes TDP super active in few and total dead in few constituencies 

Pakka pakkane unna rajahamundry rajanagaram rampachodavaram 

Okati strong okati neutral dead 

JSP TDP unte godavari districts lo almost clean sweep. 

Count 17/19      13/15 daggara start avvuddi 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ChiefMinister said:

alliance vunte gelustam anedi just a myth

2009 lo anni party lu alliance ayyayi...emayyindi..

CBN should change his strategies...

Many times won with alliances....every time situation and issues will be different..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, adithya369 said:

It seems jsp is desperate to get alliance with Tdp, but they are just acting like they are not interested in alliances 

Exactly. Aallaku oodedhem undhi. So attaage natisthaaru. Alliance is very need for both. Leader ki telusu. He will take care 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NTR_Fan7 said:

Exactly. Aallaku oodedhem undhi. So attaage natisthaaru. Alliance is very need for both. Leader ki telusu. He will take care 

I don’t think Tdp needs alliance except few constituencies, jsp need it very much. They are trying to have alliance through fake surveys , kapu leaders indirectly , paiki maathram lamsa naatakaalu 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...