Raghuramaraju Jan 7th ?

akuna matata

1 hour ago, akuna matata said:

It will be loss to TDP, Split avuthay votes 

I’m sure RRR will be sensible enough to make an alliance with TDP for a reasonable seat sharing to contest in general election. If that happens i also believe he’ll put some sense in BJP National leadership big heads

Speculation.

If bjp gets presence in ap by any chance then ముఖ్య నాయకుడిని jail కి పంపిస్తారు.

If mp RRR ycp లోనే continue అయితే slowly but surely party మీద పట్టు సాధిస్తాడు. 

8 hours ago, akuna matata said:

Resign ani vasthundhi SM lo 

BJP nundi by elections ki velthadu ani

BJP+JS+TDP Fair chances untay chaala 

Bokka chances, asalu bjp ki enduku support cheyyali, last time ayana meeda nunchunna person good guy than rrr, tdp shd field him again... 

RRR ki support cheste TDP ki loss in long run...BJP tho alliance ante marala Jagga easy ga gelusthaadu...if there is alliance with BJP...all BJP failures for AP..will haunt TDP very badly....jagga will divert people very easily...special status, railwazone, steel plant...etc all issues TDP ki antagadathaaru

It seems someone has created this funny rumor and selected the same date to coincide with the RRR movie's earlier release date..Jagan will go the level's which no one has ever seen to defeat RRR if bi-election comes and RRR knows that..RRR is not stupid, and he knows the situation of BJP in AP and what will happen if he contests..I think even in the future, he will join BJP only if he is sure that TDP will go with BJP.

BJP tho direct ga TDP vellatum anedhi blunder...they can have some backend understanding like ycp did in 2019 elections....BJP vedhavalu already spcl status vishyam lo verripappa ni chesaaru TDP ni...if you see any recent TV discussions...BJP prathindihulu kuda spcl status TDP package kavalannaru andhuke ivvaledhu ani cheputhunnaru...baga irikinchaaru TDP..assalu package ki oppindhindhe vallu...inni jarigaakakuda inka BJP ni nammithe...2024 kuda TDP hopes vadhulukovatum best...

3 hours ago, raaz said:

It seems someone has created this funny rumor and selected the same date to coincide with the RRR movie's earlier release date..Jagan will go the level's which no one has ever seen to defeat RRR if bi-election comes and RRR knows that..RRR is not stupid, and he knows the situation of BJP in AP and what will happen if he contests..I think even in the future, he will join BJP only if he is sure that TDP will go with BJP.

He never win if he contest on Pushpams symbol

Archived