postmortem on VeeraBadra

andhramass

last week ye movie chusannuuuu

movie is not good and at the time is not worst.

director baga pressure feel ayyadhuu and heavy cast vallana screen meedha antha goppa ga ledhuuu

balayya intaka mundhu kanna chala different ga vunnadhuuuand songs lo steps kuda baga vesadhuuuu .

sotry heavy ayyipoyindhi+ direction screenplay lo konni wrongs vunnayi and its not the correct time to release the movie .

unnecessary artists chala mandhi vunnaru movie loooo.......

meeru kuda mee ups and downs on movie meedha post cheyandhiii

• 2 weeks later...

I dont understand why fans always mislead other fans. Vijayendra Varma time nunchi notice chesanu. As soon as the movie got released it was called a super hit and sensational hit by all fans. Later they accepted that it wasnt all that good and then they called allari pidugu as a big hit. slowly allari pidugu was called a decent good hit. Now Veerabadra was hyped up so much, almost all fans said it was better than or atleast of LNS range. See, by giving wrong reviews like this you are only giving false hopes to other fans and you are insulting balakrishna. If Veerabadra is a called a hit by balayya fans that means balayyas range is now only as much as veerabadra. I did not see but I am sure you people must hve called Palnati Brahma Naidu also as a hit in the initial days. I agree that LNS was a decent hit. Lets be frank.

And please dont keep blaming the media. Media as a whole is not at all against Balayya. They give fair reviews. Go back and see idlebrain ratings for Narsimha naidu and LNS. They are good. Producer of Allari pidugu and fans blasted idlebrain because he gave 2.75 for the movie. Tell me frankly was the movie a bigger hit than any other movie with 2.75 rating? Ignore the first 2 days collections which are not because of the movie but because of the fans. Movie ki 2.75 chaala ekkuva. Chandramukhi ki kooda idlebrain gave 2.75 only. Ante you mean to say he is against Rajnis movies also? No way, sometimes mistakes happen. Anyway in the case of allari pidugu and veerabadra and vijayendra varma there was no mistake at all.

• 3 months later...

Archived