Ravali Biden Kavali Bidennnn

Rajakeeyam

A study of US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) data by the National Foundation of American Policy, a non-profit public policy organisation, found that Amazon received the highest number of H-1B visas for the second year in a row, followed by Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services and Cognizant. The denial rates for these companies too were significantly lower, averaging at 1-5% as against the last few years when it was over 20% for IT services firms. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2022 at 10:44 AM, kurnool NTR said:

Some people here are worrying about illegal immigrants. Don’t forget that you are just a normal person, you too migrated from another country. Just do your duty and sleep. You are no one to decide that. 

Any country will or have to worry about illegal immigrants,.. but as a migrant like you said, Do i have problem with them crossing American border? NO as long as they don't bring drugs and commit crimes in this country,.. cause it may effect me and my kids future,.. Would i treat all of them like drug dealers and criminals? definitely NO 

Then should i keep quiet about it? NO, if i hve vote i will exercise it towards better policies or i will discuss with like minds or share my opinion in forums like this,.. thats what i think others did when they raised their concerns on illegal immigrants,.. they didn’t decide anyones fate,.. nobody can decide anyone’s fate,..

On 1/8/2022 at 1:39 AM, sskmaestro said:

+1 

most of the Desi guys who cry on illegal immigrants will phone such Mexican people for grass cutting, plumber or electrical work or damages in their homes…. That’s the level of hypocrisy they show in day to day life.

India lo pakka state vadu vasthene politics chesi tharimikodatharu alantidhi pakka country vadosthe inka sare sari, ilanti mentalities tho perigina manam mexican illegal immigrants ni venakesuku ravatam kooda hypocrisy ne avuthundemo kada,.. first accept if you are ok with srilankan or pakistani illegally crossing the border and get voting rights right away then we can talk about someone else hypocrisy,.. 

1 minute ago, Muskism said:

India lo pakka state vadu vasthene politics chesi tharimikodatharu alantidhi pakka country vadosthe inka sare sari, ilanti mentalities tho perigina manam mexican illegal immigrants ni venakesuku ravatam kooda hypocrisy ne avuthundemo kada,.. first accept if you are ok with srilankan or pakistani illegally crossing the border and get voting rights right away then we can talk about someone else hypocrisy,.. 

Elagelagaaa ? I am only questioning those who get their works done cheaply by illegal immigrants and come to digital platforms and post exactly opposite. 

did I ever support illegal immigration? Binary discussion enduku…..

50 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Elagelagaaa ? I am only questioning those who get their works done cheaply by illegal immigrants and come to digital platforms and post exactly opposite. 

did I ever support illegal immigration? Binary discussion enduku…..

Mari +1 icharu mundu post ki? ante meeru illegal immigrants ki sympathizer kada,.. 

meeru illegal immigrants ki support kadu its good.

Inkokalla gurinchi i cant speak, my lawn mower guy is american but quotes cheap cause he hires Mexicans for the job.  Eod mexican does the job for me whether he is legal/illegally entered country,.. im ok with that, cause not all of them are drug pedlars not all of them committing crimes, said the same thing in my previous post to kurnool ntr brother. That doesnt mean i should encourage drug paddling or be ok with them getting voting rights just for the sake of dems agenda,.. i will definitely raise my voice against those policies/issues, daniki nuvvu mexican ni hire cheskokoodadhu ante its not a right argument,. 

9 hours ago, Muskism said:

Any country will or have to worry about illegal immigrants,.. but as a migrant like you said, Do i have problem with them crossing American border? NO as long as they don't bring drugs and commit crimes in this country,.. cause it may effect me and my kids future,.. Would i treat all of them like drug dealers and criminals? definitely NO 

Then should i keep quiet about it? NO, if i hve vote i will exercise it towards better policies or i will discuss with like minds or share my opinion in forums like this,.. thats what i think others did when they raised their concerns on illegal immigrants,.. they didn’t decide anyones fate,.. nobody can decide anyone’s fate,..

The main intention was not to talk about criminals. Law enforcement system is there to worry about them. I assume you are also Indian origin. When we can cross two oceans to find food and shelter for a better living, why is there a objection for the migration of people who share common land? 

We can’t compare this issue directly with India issue. India and Srilanka are separated by water though cultures are similar. Pakistan and Bangladesh got separated from India for religion and no treaty was made to allow them into India. In the case of USA- Mexico, a treaty was made after Mexico- USA war to allow people from Mexico with less stringency for labour work. 

4 hours ago, kurnool NTR said:

The main intention was not to talk about criminals. Law enforcement system is there to worry about them. I assume you are also Indian origin. When we can cross two oceans to find food and shelter for a better living, why is there a objection for the migration of people who share common land? 

We can’t compare this issue directly with India issue. India and Srilanka are separated by water though cultures are similar. Pakistan and Bangladesh got separated from India for religion and no treaty was made to allow them into India. In the case of USA- Mexico, a treaty was made after Mexico- USA war to allow people from Mexico with less stringency for labour work. 

I assume you are also Indian origin” maree antha dhooram cheyyakandi,.. 😂

Illegal immigrants gurinchi matladeppudu mari anni matladukovali kada, law enforcements ki thalaki minchina issues unnai,.. illegal immigrants that are committing crime is considerably less rate, but asal vachinde goda dhooki malli crimes commit cheyyatamenti? 

water cross chesosthe enti land cross chesosthe enti? Legal or illegal ela enter anedhi important kani,.. after war border meeda treaty undani thelusu, free ga vachi work cheyyochani ekkadundhi? if there is such treaty between why they are called illegal? 

Edchindi chaaalu kaaani…… US batch kastha siggu padakundaa order pettukondi 

The US federal government will be offering up to 4 free at-home COVID-19 rapid tests shipped to your home starting, Wed, Jan 19th.

Go here to order these tests: https://www.covidtests.gov/

Start date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022.

Up to 500 million tests available.

On 1/15/2022 at 10:17 PM, Muskism said:

Mari +1 icharu mundu post ki? ante meeru illegal immigrants ki sympathizer kada,.. 

meeru illegal immigrants ki support kadu its good.

Inkokalla gurinchi i cant speak, my lawn mower guy is american but quotes cheap cause he hires Mexicans for the job.  Eod mexican does the job for me whether he is legal/illegally entered country,.. im ok with that, cause not all of them are drug pedlars not all of them committing crimes, said the same thing in my previous post to kurnool ntr brother. That doesnt mean i should encourage drug paddling or be ok with them getting voting rights just for the sake of dems agenda,.. i will definitely raise my voice against those policies/issues, daniki nuvvu mexican ni hire cheskokoodadhu ante its not a right argument,. 

Illegal immigrants are those who are human trafficked for whatever reason. Me American guy kooda cheap labor kinda EOD ilanti vallani hire cheskuntaaadu….. construction Industry mottam velle untaaru if you spend some time….. 

coming to drug peddlers and sex traffickers - US lo citizens help lekunda ivi jaragadhu……. Mundu enforcement agencies vallani gattiga pattukunte things will resolve…. But that never happens no matter who rules….. 

and also, legal ga enter ayyi out of status ellinollu chaalaaa mandi untaaru ani naa feeling…. Anyways, it’s a very broad point to discuss. We may agree on few points and disagree on rest of them EOD. 

On 1/16/2022 at 1:23 PM, Muskism said:

I assume you are also Indian origin” maree antha dhooram cheyyakandi,.. 😂

Illegal immigrants gurinchi matladeppudu mari anni matladukovali kada, law enforcements ki thalaki minchina issues unnai,.. illegal immigrants that are committing crime is considerably less rate, but asal vachinde goda dhooki malli crimes commit cheyyatamenti? 

water cross chesosthe enti land cross chesosthe enti? Legal or illegal ela enter anedhi important kani,.. after war border meeda treaty undani thelusu, free ga vachi work cheyyochani ekkadundhi? if there is such treaty between why they are called illegal? 

Again….. Canada nuncheee kooda vastaaru illegal ga…. Why discriminate only Mexicans ? And also, it’s not they every illegal immigrant will jump the border….. many of them will come as legal immigrant and end up as illegal immigrant with overstaying after out of status….. 

labor work cheskuney vellalo chaalaa mandiki English raaadu….. I appreciate some of these hard working guys who make our lives easy….. that doesn’t make me a sympathizer for illegal immigrants and also it doesn’t make me a supporter of illegal immigrants….. 

China nunchi illegal immigrants untaaru in big number….. they come with tourist visa, end up in massage centers, sex trade, Chinese restaurants and even in some Chinese households….. 

Sooner or later, even these guys will be subject of election speeches and discussions…….. 

single point - the immigration system of US is not the best…. Still nobody comes out with collective effort cutting the lines of political parties…..

35 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Edchindi chaaalu kaaani…… US batch kastha siggu padakundaa order pettukondi 

The US federal government will be offering up to 4 free at-home COVID-19 rapid tests shipped to your home starting, Wed, Jan 19th.

Go here to order these tests: https://www.covidtests.gov/

Start date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022.

Up to 500 million tests available.

US lo undevallante chala low opinion unnatlundi,.. looks like this is your generalized opinion unless you are targeting someone specific here,.. if you have that low opinion why dont you discuss the differences keeping that rhetoric aside,.. Im taking time to reply and this will be the last time, respond avvanantha mathrana meeriche posts ki Bayapado valid points levano anukunna nen chesedhemi ledhu,.. 

45 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

China nunchi illegal immigrants untaaru in big number….. they come with tourist visa, end up in massage centers, sex trade, Chinese restaurants and even in some Chinese households….. 

Sooner or later, even these guys will be subject of election speeches and discussions…….. 

single point - the immigration system of US is not the best…. Still nobody comes out with collective effort cutting the lines of political parties…..

What are the China numbers compared to Mexicans illegally entering us can you quote a source,...

5 hours ago, Muskism said:

What are the China numbers compared to Mexicans illegally entering us can you quote a source,...

I don’t have the online source on this. I am mentioning what I am seeing. That day is not far away antunnaaa….. Chinese illegal immigrants will also be a selling point in US elections kabatti…..

WASHINGTON — The Biden administration will make 400 million N95 masks available for free at thousands of locations across the country, a White House official said Wednesday, as health experts stress the importance of high-quality face coveringsto protect against the omicron variant of the coronavirus.

The plan consists of working with pharmacies and community health centers to distribute the nonsurgical masks, which will come from the Strategic National Stockpile. The administration will begin shipments this week and hopes to have the program fully operational by early February, the White House official said.

Archived