Akhanda - My take - 2 - πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ›•πŸ₯πŸ₯

GOLI SODA

Akhanda is a Hindu blockbuster πŸΉπŸ›•πŸΉ

No doubt about it, the movie defends many Hindu practices and infuses heroism into Agora character for the first time and that is the USP πŸ‘

Boyapati + Balayya + Thaman πŸ₯ delivered a hyper mass-Bhakthi movie... Good part is they didn't degrade any other religion but preached to careless non-following fellow Hindus onlyΒ 

The story has a super natural element from word go, Boyapati got the licence to exhibit all anti-gravity stunts as far as Akhanda character is concernedΒ 

Emotional chords are triggered too with the relationship between a child and Agora πŸ’—

Dialogues are here to stay, just like atheist dialogue from Rayalaseema Ramana movie there will be few from Akhanda πŸ™‹

As expected movie got into a debate... I myself would love to comment on it once the euphoria is over...

Right now it is Jai Balayya time πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

#unstoppable #massjathara #Akhanda

11 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

Akhanda is a Hindu blockbuster πŸΉπŸ›•πŸΉ

No doubt about it, the movie defends many Hindu practices and infuses heroism into Agora character for the first time and that is the USP πŸ‘

Boyapati + Balayya + Thaman πŸ₯ delivered a hyper mass-Bhakthi movie... Good part is they didn't degrade any other religion but preached to careless non-following fellow Hindus onlyΒ 

The story has a super natural element from word go, Boyapati got the licence to exhibit all anti-gravity stunts as far as Akhanda character is concernedΒ 

Emotional chords are triggered too with the relationship between a child and Agora πŸ’—

Dialogues are here to stay, just like atheist dialogue from Rayalaseema Ramana movie there will be few from Akhanda πŸ™‹

As expected movie got into a debate... I myself would love to comment on it once the euphoria is over...

Right now it is Jai Balayya time πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

#unstoppable #massjathara #Akhanda

Ha Ha .. True that.

Archived