Anchor “Maha” Lakshmi

sskmaestro

what a great lady anchor she is! That clarity, command, fearless attitude and voice lo base! Started watching Maha news again after her entry. She is questioning people on the face, not getting bogged or intimidated by the aggression from speakers or callers. 

Murthy range ki eltundi if she continues this efforts! 

@sskmaestro swapna anchor kosam natho fight chesav, aa roju logic cheppav... you remember? but she never uttered a single word against ysrcp, or jagan, or any other people like undavalli, or telakapalli..

edit: and she went back to idream (may be after she got the boot)

lakshmi is the right anchor for mahaa news.. these channels should empower her..

9 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

@sskmaestro swapna anchor kosam natho fight chesav, aa roju logic cheppav... you remember? but she never uttered a single word against ysrcp, or jagan, or any other people like undavalli, or telakapalli..

edit: and she went back to idream (may be after she got the boot)

lakshmi is the right anchor for mahaa news.. these channels should empower her..

I only argued with you when you brought caste topic into discussion. I can understand why you forgot that. 

11 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

I only argued with you when you brought caste topic into discussion. I can understand why you forgot that. 

i didnot…

her hate is overflowing, she cannot hide it, don’t you agree?

3 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

i didnot…

her hate is overflowing, she cannot hide it, don’t you agree?

Oka చెత్త గురించి..ఎందుకు బ్రో.. కొమ్మినేని,స్వప్న,sai.. వీళ్ళందరికీ ఎన్ని crores ఇచ్చిన వాళ్ళ విషం chimmatam మానరు

On 12/2/2021 at 9:38 AM, sskmaestro said:

what a great lady anchor she is! That clarity, command, fearless attitude and voice lo base! Started watching Maha news again after her entry. She is questioning people on the face, not getting bogged or intimidated by the aggression from speakers or callers. 

Murthy range ki eltundi if she continues this efforts! 

she is game changer for Mahaa, hope she gets all freedom and Murthy ki laga avvadu ani lastlo

Archived