Let's play politics 😍😍😍

GOLI SODA

Note: Not for all

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

"Let's play politics"

Till 2014 I was always anti congress

Nothing to do with performance but I was bored with too much of congress and Gandhis ....

I liked National Front taking on Cong 

I used to vote for BJP at center and TDP for State 

Now Congress is totally bruised and BJP seems invincible ... And I don't see a third front coming which can make an impact 

So choice will be again between Congress and BJP .... Not a great scenario...  changing governments is like one oppressor passing the baton to another...  

Politics is part of us, let it be an apartment election or recent MAA movie election or any work place, religious institutions or family ... We play politics for full time ... 

Yes we do manage some good work by default, but let's not bluff ourselves as we really mean service, uplifting of poor, bring peace , happiness  etc .... 

And it's okay where ever we stand today.. we deserve it with all our good intentions

Tremendous contributions from every individual, recognised or unrecognised... 🙏

Let's keep playing with our lives

Let's play politics 👍

I am Bollywood ❤️🤡❤️

2 hours ago, GOLI SODA said:

Note: Not for all

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

"Let's play politics"

Till 2014 I was always anti congress

Nothing to do with performance but I was bored with too much of congress and Gandhis ....

I liked National Front taking on Cong 

I used to vote for BJP at center and TDP for State 

Now Congress is totally bruised and BJP seems invincible ... And I don't see a third front coming which can make an impact 

So choice will be again between Congress and BJP .... Not a great scenario...  changing governments is like one oppressor passing the baton to another...  

Politics is part of us, let it be an apartment election or recent MAA movie election or any work place, religious institutions or family ... We play politics for full time ... 

Yes we do manage some good work by default, but let's not bluff ourselves as we really mean service, uplifting of poor, bring peace , happiness  etc .... 

And it's okay where ever we stand today.. we deserve it with all our good intentions

Tremendous contributions from every individual, recognised or unrecognised... 🙏

Let's keep playing with our lives

Let's play politics 👍

I am Bollywood ❤️🤡❤️

Kondhariki aata laage untadi… mari konthamandiki jeevithaale thaarumaru avuthaayi…

Aa Devudiki elaagu aate…. Manishiki ki koda aate anipisthundi ante…. Prashant Kishore, Modi, KCR & Jagan shouldn’t be blamed at all… & shouldn’t find fault with them….

3 hours ago, r_sk said:

Kondhariki aata laage untadi… mari konthamandiki jeevithaale thaarumaru avuthaayi…

Aa Devudiki elaagu aate…. Manishiki ki koda aate anipisthundi ante…. Prashant Kishore, Modi, KCR & Jagan shouldn’t be blamed at all… & shouldn’t find fault with them….

Sarcastic ga anna

We do play politics in our life, the power struggle is everywhere , everytime ... 

Yes repu Rahul, CBN and Bandanna may replace the govt appudu inko section of people will feel the pain

So beneficiaries change avtharu ..

But this blame game will continue

Each one of us is a small time politician.. our intentions are not bad manchi chedham ane try chestham, but okkadi manchi inkokadiki chadu anipisthundhi

So the struggle is always there... Complete ga oka politician ne blame cheyalem..we are part of it too

Naaku politics ante interest ledhu ane vaalaki meeru intlo chesedhi politics ye... You can't escape politics ani chepthunna

Yes it really hurts many, but changing the govt tho scene maripothundhi ani kadhu ...

10 crs peti gelichinavadu 30 crs  anna earn chesthadu... 

Vunna vaalalo manaki best anipinche vadini manam choose chestham... let's go for that

But we are equally part of it, vote veyadam tho mana role is not over .. 👍

Archived