అమరావతి జాతక చక్రం!!!

Siddhugwotham

On 11/23/2021 at 12:09 AM, subbu_chinna said:

Some interesting predictions made by this Vedic astrologer!

------------------

PVR Narasimha Rao is a US-based Astrologer. He has a Bachelor’s Degree from IIT, Madras and  a Masters  from Rice University, Houston.He went into Research of Astrology because he had doubts about the Science.. Today, he is an acknowledged Master in Astrology. Like late Bejan Daruwala, Narasimha Rao also has become famous for his prediction.

He claims to combine his knowledge of Sanskrit with Scientific temper to conduct fresh Research into the teachings of the Rishis. Among other prophecies, Rao accurately predicted the Covid Pandemic and Donald Trump’s defeat.

Here is the gist of his Future predictions:

1. YS Jagan, CM of Andhra Pradesh, is having good Political time running for the next term also. He can be defeated the next time only if the other side is authentic and committed. Otherwise, Jagan will win another term in Office.

2. Yogi Adityanath will sail through 2022 Vidhan Sabha Elections with comfortable margin.

3. BJP will win 2024 National Elections, but by early 2026 Modi will hand over the Prime Ministership to Yogi Adityanath & retire.

4. The year 2030-2031 is the year in which a major World War (aka) a Mahabharat, will take place. India will be steered brilliantly by Yogi Adityanath in those troubling times.

5. Tibet will be freed in the next 10-15 years while China will be balkanized into many parts.

6. US is destined to go down steadily, like UK did post WW-II.

7. For Afghanistan, the light at the end of the tunnel is far away. I see no hope for any improvement till 2042.

8. Very bad times are coming for Pakistan from mid-2022. Taliban-created insurgency will trigger problems for both Pakistan and China.

China is likely to see much unrest in Xinjiang Province by Uighurs, supported by Taliban.

9. Middle East will burn. There is going to be a turmoil ripping through Major Powers in the Middle East. Iran will be the epicentre of this turmoil.

10. The years between 2019 to 2036 are the most turbulent for the World. Look at the 20th Century; things were very bad from 1920 to 1945, (i.e) 25 years.. The Great Pandemic created havoc in 1920, the Great Depressions started in 1929s, followed by World War. Same pattern will unfold in the 21st Century, but for not that much long period.

Great Depressions are indeed expected after 2026, followed by a brief World War between 2030-2032, and then things will start cooling off.

11. The population of Apostates, Atheists etc. is going to explode in every religion. While this will be good for Hinduism, it is going to be very bad for Abrahiminic faiths (Cristian), and worst for Islam.

12. Western Civilization is basically unsustainable. It is against nature. Older civilizations like Indian, Latin American, Aboriginals of New Zealand, Australia & Africa were far more in sync and compatible with environment. Western civilization cannot be sustained by nature even for a few decades from now

13. The coming apocalypse is nothing but a ‘Course Correction’ by Nature. After this turmoil is over, the World will move towards a sustainable way of living, a Dharmic way of life, (i.e) towards Sanatan Dharm…

Editor’s note:  We believe only in fact based rationalistic approach. Since the astrologer is popular, we are publishing his prophesies for information so that curious people may read and verify with the facts since some of the predictions are about elections which are not far away.

https://www.primepost.in/modi-to-handover-reins-to-yogi-in-middle-of-next-term/

idedo bjp whatsapp university presentation la undi

A Note on Astrology

To your below mentioned statement  please find my response,

Naakipuudu ardam aiyyindhi,  

Needaggara vunna okka detail kooda correct kaadu ani.  

Firstly, let us keep our discussion only to the level of “Meeru” or you.. which would be better…

The below are the important persons/parties details  birth details which I have with me -when it comes to birth dates on arrived basis be it any social media platform, I have mentioned that this was an arrived time of  birth as a footnote very clearly.

S.No

Name of Person

N.T.Ramarao

Remarks

Place of Birth

Nimmakuru (I always consider Pamarru as place birth of NTR, because longitudinal co-ordinates are not available for nimmakuru on any website)(distance between pamarru to nimmakuru is 10kms and Nimmakuru to Gudivada is around 20kms)

https://pdfcoffee.com/dasamsa-loss-and-gain-in-career-by-rao-nemani-pdf-free.html

The above pasted link will lead you to a “PDF” and check for the page no:- 53,54 and 55-NTR details

Date of Birth

28th May 1923

This is detail is widely accepted by everybody, so I have considered it. (if you have any alternate data please share me)

Time of Birth

16.43hrs which is 4.43PM

The same was corrected by me upto 16.47 or 4.47PM

I had done my homework on this chart based on data informed in the above mentioned link , if you move the birth time slightly ahead upto 4.47pm you will easily understand why NTR’s chart became so powerful (if you have any exposure to KP Astrology especially if you can understand the prowess of Lords/sub lords each planet and all 12houses)

Footnotes:

On the eventful day of his birth till  16.46 Saturn will be at 12th house but once you arrive at 16.47 it is obvious that Saturn is in lesser degrees in comparison to 12th house formation degrees, the very meaning of this is that Saturn will shows it capacity on 11th house bearing in the mind that Saturn is Lord of 4th and 5th houses

Telugudesam Formation Day

S.No

Name of Party

TDP

Remarks

Place of Announcement of Party

Old MLA Quarters-Hyderabad

This data is openly available in books printed by TDP office or on Internet also

Date of Announcement

29th March 1982

This data is openly available everywhere in Internet

Time of Party Announcement

14.30Hrs

https://www.astrogle.com/forums/politics-issues/39/telugu-desam-party-horoscope-future/1024/

Please follow the above link you can get the details of Party Announcement Date

Now coming to formation time and dates of YSRCP and TRS Parties are as below,

S.No

Name of Party

YSRCP

Remarks

Jaggampet

Wikipedia Data shows that party was announced on 12th March 2011 and Place was mentioned as below-

https://www.thehansindia.com/horoscope/ysrcp-date-of-birth-14th-march-2011-time-0229-pm-cuddapah-681500

https://www.astrogle.com/talks/d/13-ysr-congress-party-future

Date of Announcement

12th March 2011  

S.No

Name of Party

TRS

Remarks

Jaladrushyam -Hyderabad

There was paper ad with Muhurtham- I checking for the same and I will post once I have it in the hand

Date of Announcement

27th April 2001

11.30Am

I will continue posting data on Amaravathi events and then I will post about CBN Chart and lokesh chart.. 

before saying the data is wrong if somebody can come with valid understanding from their end I will happy to learn new things.. 

The whole data which I have collected by me was not done today are yesterday I have been learning this subject from my 15th year and I have put my best efforts to bring the relevance between actual events happened in person life or party tenure, when I got fully satisfied then only I started posting my predictions for the first time in PFDB(princefansdb), post to that I have continued my analysis for several years including the arrest of Jagan with prediction being near to weeks -actual difference was only two weeks later when I started surfing for few more articles.. I have got one thread in NFDB stating Jupiter dasa of tdp started from 2018 is golden period, about this period I was skeptical from the beginning and informed to the fervent fans of TDP in various dbs not bank on 2019 elections which came out true.. to share my understanding of Cuspal-Interlink theory and KP astrology which never failed me in predicting I shared the same here.. so if somebody is ready to discuss with me at their comfortable time I am also ready for the discussion one-liners will not allow anything happen.. arguement with facts will help us to grow the knowledge within us..

9 minutes ago, Rahul Ch said:

The whole data which I have collected by me was not done today are yesterday I have been learning this subject from my 15th year and I have put my best efforts to bring the relevance between actual events happened in person life or party tenure, when I got fully satisfied then only I started posting my predictions for the first time in PFDB(princefansdb), post to that I have continued my analysis for several years including the arrest of Jagan with prediction being near to weeks -actual difference was only two weeks later when I started surfing for few more articles.. I have got one thread in NFDB stating Jupiter dasa of tdp started from 2018 is golden period, about this period I was skeptical from the beginning and informed to the fervent fans of TDP in various dbs not bank on 2019 elections which came out true.. to share my understanding of Cuspal-Interlink theory and KP astrology which never failed me in predicting I shared the same here.. so if somebody is ready to discuss with me at their comfortable time I am also ready for the discussion one-liners will not allow anything happen.. arguement with facts will help us to grow the knowledge within us..

meeru enni ayina cheppandi dora, maaku 2023 or 2024 lo cbn kaavaali ante.... dheeni enkamma vache sari cbn+jsp confirm.

ippudu unna/raboye rojullo vache  anti government wave lo vellu idharu vellina, malli ycp ae vasthundhi ante.... inka ae vidham ga malpractice lu chestharo oohinchukovachu, just like kuppam, tirupati parliament.

2019 lo tdp raadu ani antha gattiga teliste chaala dabbu migiledhi .... bad time ...

kaani dhaya unchi tdp, lokesh, amravati, ap detailed ga ivvandi..... dhanyavaadhaalu chaala...

2.5 aellakae ee dhaarunam bharinchalekunda undhi , aellappudu rojulu ippudu unnantha dhaarunam ga undavani aasa 😇..koncham manchi varthalu cheptharani aasisthunna.....🙂

Dear Sir,

Keeping astrology a said for a while - in 2019 elections JSP got 17,37,558votes

TDP got votes of  1,23,04,668 

YCP got votes of 1,56,19,145 

The difference is 33,14,477 

Out of which 17,37,558 is pk votes left votes are 15,76,919 out of which only 3to4lacs are neutral voters.. which means nearly 4% of  in numbers which converts to  11,76,919 votes have shifted from TDP to YCP if I am not wrong all these votes are from BCs which is said to be strong bastion for TDP. 

Do you think this entire lot will come back to TDP in next election.. I dont think so.. why because.. this movement of BC vote from TDP to YCP has took nearly 9yrs they did everything in very calculative way.. 

First of all if TDP has to sustain or gain power PK factor should be nullified in AP-i mean he should become a spent force in first place, then TRS should loose its power in upcoming election ( i am not bothered who would be his opponent), BJP should become weak at the centre all these things will take their own.. time.. 

now if you read my post twice and if you have any knowledge in Astrology put these math work there on tables of astrology you will easily understand... 

I am not saying I know every inch of politics or astrology but when one person is trying to say I have wrong data.. then it is his honorary duty to keep the right data.. which will enhance my knowledge.. I will wait for that gentleman's words/data 

For understanding purpose I have kept 12.47pm but few people who are the live witness then they told me to consider only 12.50pm.. hence I have made this astrological chart over internet and I will share my prediction only based on this chart.. if somebody still has doubt.. about date and timing they can put forward their points also. 

Archived