CBN sir create time to destroy JAGAN

srinivas_sntr

Now please create time to Destroy Jagan , illegal assets, cases .

Media mundu intha gaa bada padda ghatana leedu , 

even BJP political leaders veere party ayna CBN ki chaala respect isthaaru ...off troll ee YSRCP shameless party entha ..

oka moorkudi(YSRCP) gurinchi aloochinchi  eepudu time waste cheyyaleedu  .... kani athi chesthe ...okkosaari alochincha valasi vasthadi ...

Time to close Jagan and batch ...EVEN Telagana , karnataka people supporting CBN sir .... 

Please start ..

I am waiting ....kaaddu

we are waiting ...

modi6.jpg

BJP has a different political interest in AP. They are happy with wthats going on in AP.

State peaceful gaa unte..BJP prominence emuntundi? They want this anarchy to continue and opposition lookup for central intervention. At the same time.. Jagan anyway..always looksUp for help for his CBI cases.

naadhi kaaakapothe naasanam avvaali.. AP will never be BJP’s. So they want the state to go to dwaags.

this is what ..desam and dharmam for these low life pushpams.
bjp ni siggu lekundaa..encourage chese.. fundamentalists mana chuttune unnaaru. 
Let time and karma reveal its wrath on all these leeches. 🙏

oka president , prime minister minister ni chesina credibility undi CBN gariki ...

oka vyavstha , oka state , if it is going in wrong direction with goonda and Rowdies ...he can use his influence to save the state or punish Rowdies ...

Nothing wrong in using administration , whether its BJP or congress  ...OKADU TARGET  antee .. vaadini finish cheyyataniki evvarinaina use chesukovacchu ...

This is what we want now ...no need to wait ..  Its like India(TDP)  vs Pakisthan(YSRCP)

1 hour ago, Jaitra said:

Yes

No use crying.

Jagga has to be destroyed to liberate the state from the clutches of these 3 rd rate loafer politicians.

state anoddu brotheru... 

state should only be political rhetoric... dont fool ourselves again overcommitting to the state...

9 minutes ago, bharath_k said:

Nenu anukovadam , jaggadi collapse already start aiyyindhi. past 6 months nunde janallo vaadu loose avvututunnadu. 

maro 6 mnths aiyyeppatiki vaadu almost gone stage lo vundocchu. 

This is my first post in DB after 2019 debacle and unfortunately it’s a -ve on fellow dbian.

You seem to live in alter reality brother. You keep saying and believing in jagan being doomed in next few months every day. Have some reality checks and please don’t sow stupid hope on some naive ppl who visit this DB

6 minutes ago, VisionaryCBN said:

This is my first post in DB after 2019 debacle and unfortunately it’s a -ve on fellow dbian.

You seem to live in alter reality brother. You keep saying and believing in jagan being doomed in next few months every day. Have some reality checks and please don’t sow stupid hope on some naive ppl who visit this DB

He is just optimistic,he is trying in his level by filing RTIs, 

but the problem his expectations are overboard 

12 minutes ago, VisionaryCBN said:

cbn anni chuskuntadu.... ayanaki anni telsu anevadu.. ee brother and few others...

man was just hiding his emotions and it came out all of a sudden yesterday...

Even, I have been criticizing harshly (on his strategies... I may continue occasionally due to helplessness) until the day he slept the whole night in tdp central office after they attacked the building and few people inside the office... aa roju crystal clear... his vulnerabilities were on full display

43 minutes ago, VisionaryCBN said:

Nenithe pessimist laga vundalenu,   Janallo chnage kanapadataniki , adi votes ga maradaniki koncham time pattuddi.

TDP emi 2005 -2007 lo vunnantha worst gaa emi ledu.  

Nenu multiple sources nundi feedback teesukone matladatanu. 

evvala jaggadu CBN enduku attack chesadu :  

One simple reason, YS viveka issue ni divert cheyyadaniki.  

Enta simple logic ni kuda ardam chesukokunda , DB lo recchi poyye vallani emi anali.  

Nenu kooda nuvvu annade antunna,   ekkada blog chesevallalo oka 90% members reality lo batakadam ledu

46 minutes ago, VisionaryCBN said:

Archived