Chinna Jeeyar Sri Swaroopananda

srinivas_sntr

Fake swamijs , enjoying luxuries  , travel in AC cars ,  attend meeting which is completely Centralized AC(or what ever),

they are available only for rich politicians ... Y cant Swaroopananda    raise voice against religious  conversion (happening in AP) ?

Y this   Chinna Jeeyar  ,  enjoys meetings or events organized by My home Rameshwar Rao ...

If any  media reading this ... kindly expose this ...fake fellows enjoying ...ayna  bull shit  Swaroopananda ....siddundaara BSDK ..oka sanskrit name spoil chestunnav BSDK..

dabbbula isthamantee church kooda veltaaru veellllu iddaru .... devudini kooda moam chesthunnaru ..kalikaaalam ..

Swaroopa nanda carloo oka seat kaali undi antee ...

oka christian oka  and hindu lift adgithee ..

JAGAN kosam Christian ku lift icchhesthaadu .....  ituvanti vedhavalu ...donga swaamulu ..swami jees living in luxurious life ... fooling people ...   

31 minutes ago, dusukochadu said:

Pure selfish fellows, along with Sadhguru. 

They exploit people's weakness and stress by charging them bombs of money. 

They are running a pure business model in the name of spirituality. 

People who go to Sadhguru and more educated than you and me ...still if they are going something he says is working for them.....he is not promising and jannat or 72 virgins or any  judgemental day...and he still speaks at UN as well...do you think they are fools ???

6 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

.he is not promising and jannat or 72 virgins or any  judgemental day...and he still speaks at UN as well...do you think they are fools ???

AP ki..chala promises chesi.. nindaa munchina.. Sannasi ni emaina ditch chesaaraa , at least criticize tamaru?
u Baffas talking about morals, etiquette, Hinduism etc… funny and atrocious at the same time 😂😂

eppudu chusina.. vere manthm meedha edvadam. That too living in a foreign country. 
donga hinduvu laku namskaaraalu 😂🙏

Just now, krishna_Bidda said:

People who go to Sadhguru and more educated than you and me ...still if they are going something he says is working for them.....he is not promising and jannat or 72 virgins or any  judgemental day...and he still speaks at UN as well...do you think they are fools ???

In my opinion, yes they are fools to support such mega commercial operation Sadhguru is running. 

Also, I used to be his follower. But after realizing his double standards, I changed my opinion. He's nothing but a stooge for the central gov. 

If you want to provide enlightenment to your followers, do it as Ramana Maharshi did. He did not charge anything for people visiting him. Yet, he's one of the most revered modern saints. 

Do you know the rates Sadhguru charges and how he uses that money? It's all a black box. 

Sadhguru can go and talk at UN, he can go and give talks in US about their problems (like stress in families, addictions etc.). But when someone outside India tweets about our farmers' protest and plight, he immediately jumps in with the tweet template provided by the gov. saying it's our internal issue and we know how to resolve it. 

He himself said at UN that the world is one single family and everyone should address their problems amicably and he reacts as the central gov. directs him about the farmers' plight. 

At that point, I changed my opinion on him. 

Before you come to any conclusions, I am not an atheist. I am a staunch believer in Sanatana Dharma and I try to follow it as much as possible. So, I know who actually is derailing common public in the mask of being Swamiji. 

7 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

People who go to Sadhguru and more educated than you and me ...still if they are going something he says is working for them.....he is not promising and jannat or 72 virgins or any  judgemental day...and he still speaks at UN as well..and most of his revenue is generated from a center in Tennessee in USA ....may be you can fool indian people in name of God but not west which is mostly atheistic mind set.....even the most intelligent cbn has contact with him for yoga and meditation while in govt ...

1 minute ago, dusukochadu said:

In my opinion, yes they are fools to support such mega commercial operation Sadhguru is running. 

Also, I used to be his follower. But after realizing his double standards, I changed my opinion. He's nothing but a stooge for the central gov. 

If you want to provide enlightenment to your followers, do it as Ramana Maharshi did. He did not charge anything for people visiting him. Yet, he's one of the most revered modern saints. 

Do you know the rates Sadhguru charges and how he uses that money? It's all a black box. 

Sadhguru can go and talk at UN, he can go and give talks in US about their problems (like stress in families, addictions etc.). But when someone outside India tweets about our farmers' protest and plight, he immediately jumps in with the tweet template provided by the gov. saying it's our internal issue and we know how to resolve it. 

He himself said at UN that the world is one single family and everyone should address their problems amicably and he reacts as the central gov. directs him about the farmers' plight. 

Before you come to any conclusions, I am not an atheist. I am a staunch believer in Sanatana Dharma and I try to follow it as much as possible. So, I know who actually is derailing common public in the mask of being Swamiji. 

Not everything comes free ..may be it worked for me and many of my friends who went to him.....yes farmers protest is not something credible which is happening now and these words are from supreme court judge while looking at petition filed by farmers .....yes farmer protest is an internal matter of India ....and doesn't need any west intervention

7 minutes ago, LION_NTR said:

AP ki..chala promises chesi.. nindaa munchina.. Sannasi ni emaina ditch chesaaraa , at least criticize tamaru?
u Baffas talking about morals, etiquette, Hinduism etc… funny and atrocious at the same time 😂😂

eppudu chusina.. vere manthm meedha edvadam. That too living in a foreign country. 
donga hinduvu laku namskaaraalu 😂🙏

14 minutes ago, dusukochadu said:

Ramanamaharshi is for people who are advanced in belief and can follow staunch rituals ......sadhguru is for people who are confused both of them have their own way ....but I am not making a comparison of  both and I follow Shankaracharya Guru parampara ..... spirituality has no boundaries....only meditation can give you the ultimate truth ..... based on times the way of guru teaching  changes to suit people of that time period....

Lol.. democracy antene.. discussion, criticism and corrections.

somalia ni, afghanistan ni..manam enduku criticize chesthunnam? Cause we have more human rights than those barbaric governments.

same way.. advanced democracies will question and criticize our budding democracy.

Baffas ki..Jaffas ki criticism asalu padahu. U are selling Tyranny in the name of Nationalism. 
Shame ..shame

Archived