CBN ee na office ke vachaadu,nenu kaadu—Pichoodu

TDP_Abhimani

Let me put it bluntly….. if TDP goes with alliance and sacrifices some seats, downfall of TDP in AP starts from here! 

remember, downfall in TS started with Maha Kootami. We have 50 seats to TRS… just imagine, out of 120 seats, you sacrificed 50 and it was when there is operation Akarsh from YSR going at full speed….. half of the party was put to sleep at that time….. I am not blaming anyone here….. just want to be retrospective!

had TRS aligned with PRP (it was the original plan), TDP would have contested majority of those 50 seats we gave to TRS, party batiki undedi….. 

anyways, gatham gathaha….. let’s learn from our past! 

It is a trap set by YCP and jsp to divert serious issues and cause drift between tdp and neutral voters under the guidance of modi- shah. TDP should completely ignore this buffoons and fight for people’s issues. I hope CBN does not pander for alliance with JSP and go alone this time.

Inko 20 years tarvata kooda ive cheppukoni bathikestadu, vadu elago MLA ga kooda gelavadu so TDP victory ni claim chesukuntane untadu. 

2024 lo alliance unte 50 seats minimum adugutadu aa discussions lagi peeki repu nomination last date ananga eeroju midnight ki kooda telavu, tellari TDP rebels oka 25 mandi allince unnachota contest chestaru, avanni appananga YCP ki d**gabedataru. CBN mark electioneering ✌️

Hope it will be different this time - Go Solo

Archived