Univ of Virginia course lo mana mahametha and jaggu mida oka page

comradee

I generally heard that YSR & Jagan names were in International papers (but not in a positive way), but first time had personal experience with this.
Yesterday I received a text from a son of neighborhood friends son (NON-INDIAN and born and brought up here in US) who is studying at UVA. He knows I am from AP and we often discuss world politics and US role in world politics when we meet together.

He is currently enrolled into Comparative Politics of India and Pakistan and he said he is looking forward to discuss all he is learning from this course with me as it relates to India and Paksitan. He is half Muslim (His Dad is from Afghanistan and hates religion, any religion)

His text said, I wish I love my Girl Friend like AP loves Jagan Mohan Reddy. I asked him why that text and he said, this YSR & Jagan was mentioned in his text book When Crime Pays: Money and Muscle in Indian Politics

Below is the link where YSR & Jagan mentioned in the book (there might be more pages in the book, but)

When Crime Pays: Money and Muscle in Indian Politics - Milan Vaishnav - Google Books

Never imagined an US born kid will discuss AP Politics with me 

source:pakka DB

Link:https://books.google.com/books?id=g0nJDQAAQBAJ&pg=PA28&lpg=PA28&dq=Milan+vaishnav+ysr+jagan+when+crime+pays&source=bl&ots=WI3GSfgNS4&sig=ACfU3U3wkIImpKvCXE3PLsg3HeuJLW_cHw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi9yq_585LzAhUYFFkFHZSqCqYQ6AF6BAgIEAM#v=onepage&q=Milan vaishnav ysr jagan when crime pays&f=false

Archived