Amarinder Singh Resigns

Rajakeeyam

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I was humiliated three times by the Congress leadership in the past two months...they called the MLAs to Delhi twice and now convened CLP (MLAs' meeting) today. Apparently they (Congress leadership) do not have confidence in me and did not think I could handle my job. But I felt humiliated at the manner in which they handled the whole affair... It's now up to them to appoint anyone they trust," Mr Singh said, flashing resentment that threatens to blow up for the Congress in the coming months.

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

"I was humiliated three times by the Congress leadership in the past two months...they called the MLAs to Delhi twice and now convened CLP (MLAs' meeting) today. Apparently they (Congress leadership) do not have confidence in me and did not think I could handle my job. But I felt humiliated at the manner in which they handled the whole affair... It's now up to them to appoint anyone they trust," Mr Singh said, flashing resentment that threatens to blow up for the Congress in the coming months.

So captain sab is looking into bjp.

6 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

Effect of bhakth ka chashama

పచ్చ కళ్ళద్దాలతో చూసినప్పుడు మనకు సర్జికల్ strikes ఫేక్ అనిపిస్తాయి, పాకిస్తాన్ పీఎం మాటలు కూడా నిజాలు అనిపిస్తాయి, so better be bhakth.

6 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

పచ్చ కళ్ళద్దాలతో చూసినప్పుడు మనకు సర్జికల్ strikes ఫేక్ అనిపిస్తాయి, పాకిస్తాన్ పీఎం మాటలు కూడా నిజాలు అనిపిస్తాయి, so better be bhakth.

Bakth kallatho chusthey matram petrol 100 kastha 001 ga kanipisthaya tammudu

Just now, V Jagadeesh said:

No one care wat you feel .,, I think advani know the truth than many more .,, period .,, 

Lol....Bro you asked my opinion i said mine. I don't care what Advani or any individual thinks, and if you think Advanis comments about Jinnah i can't help you. If Jinnah worked as "Ambassador of Hindu-Muslim Unity'." As advani quoted in 2005, then Pakistan would never been a Islamic state 😎

40 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

15 lakhs ac lo veyyadam entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Covid death toll just 4 lakhs anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Petrol price hike because of Nehru anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Adani n Ambani ki whole country ni dochipettaledu anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Purpose of demonitaisation is success anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Unemployment rate in india is all time low anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Farm bills are in favour of farmers anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

And finally.........

Desam kosam, Darmam kosam anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Punjab has around 500-600 kms of International border ... But it is predominantly secured boarder, not as porous as Kashmir  .... Aina kuda , untill few years PAKis have sneaked Heroine & other drugs into the land , effecting thousands of households .... Congress has controlled  & stabilized the situation , thanks to Capt.Amarinder ... Now,Its not as worst as it used to be.

But the International situations are very fuild .. Now that Kashmir is gone from Pakis hands ... they started concentrating more on Punjab... It is a reality, swamy thatha chepindhatlo exaggeration vundhemo , kani mari koti padese vishyam aithe kadhu.

1 minute ago, krish2015 said:

15 lakhs ac lo veyyadam entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Covid death toll just 4 lakhs anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Petrol price hike because of Nehru anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Adani n Ambani ki whole country ni dochipettaledu anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Purpose of demonitaisation is success anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Unemployment rate in india is all time low anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Farm bills are in favour of farmers anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

And finally.........

Desam kosam, Darmam kosam anedi entha nijamooo surgical strikes kuda anthee nijam

Anthe anthe pacha kalladala tho chusedi prathidi nijame

Archived