Payyavula Keshav Interview

Sunny@CBN

1 hour ago, Venkatpaladugu said:

Ledu bro..2014 to 2019.. injustice for many commited people.. don't know cbn's rectification on this

CBN cannot take care of everything. He worked extremely hard to develop the state and discarded party affairs. 

It’s true that party cadre and some key leaders got ditched. But I find Lokesh at fault. 
Lokesh should have managed party cadre and activities. Instead of that, he focused on bringing in other party candidates into TDP and pushing high profile candidates to RS. 

3 hours ago, dusukochadu said:

CBN cannot take care of everything. He worked extremely hard to develop the state and discarded party affairs. 

It’s true that party cadre and some key leaders got ditched. But I find Lokesh at fault. 
Lokesh should have managed party cadre and activities. Instead of that, he focused on bringing in other party candidates into TDP and pushing high profile candidates to RS. 

8 hours ago, dusukochadu said:

Bringing others into party and RS candidates is CBNs decision bro..

Lokesh's job was handling day to day affairs of party which got side tracked after he became minister

Archived