Khel Ratna renamed from Rajiv Gandhi to Dhyan Chand

akhil ch

4 hours ago, Gunner said:

Still LOT better than self ratnam declaration… 

brother...I haven't seen Indira Gandhi or Rajiv...its difficult to correctly assess the people whom we haven't observed...history always either exaggerates people's greatness or completely disgraces them...if Modi doesn't lose next time, he will most probably go down as the strongest and even the greatest PM in the future history books...but I am experiencing the Modi era myself, I have every means to assess him...Forget abt Rajiv or any other Gandhi, if I have to choose between Modi and a street xxx, I will go with the street xxx within a sec.

4 hours ago, raaz said:

brother...I haven't seen Indira Gandhi or Rajiv...its difficult to correctly assess the people whom we haven't observed...history always either exaggerates people's greatness or completely disgraces them...if Modi doesn't lose next time, he will most probably go down as the strongest and even the greatest PM in the future history books...but I am experiencing the Modi era myself, I have every means to assess him...Forget abt Rajiv or any other Gandhi, if I have to choose between Modi and a street xxx, I will go with the street xxx within a sec.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion brother…

You dislike Modi…. I hate Congi

For me… Modi/bjp better than Congi… 

37 minutes ago, raaz said:

You nailed it dude...in context of modi only

2 hours ago, raaz said:

Last lines perfect about current era…. Rajiv seems to be better than Modi; 

Indira might have been similar to Modi for that time period….

Archived