Webpage changes

JAYAM_NANI

This is related to comment on the appearance of the webpage from the user perspective. Half of the forum's screen is locked and we can only scroll down with the NFDB tab along with the browse tab appearing as such. The worst part is the advertisement space which is over the top of the NFDB logo remains as such because of which half of the screen's space is covered. 

In one word, one can't even the full article on an average laptop screen (my comments are based on experience from viewing on average laptop screen). This experience in my opinion, may not be significantly different from other views too.

Hope this change is immediately replaced. 

2 hours ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Recent changes emi levu ga. The past changes were almost more than 3 months. 

As usual ga advertisements paiki topic divert avuthundhi. What i want to say is different. I am not sure why this is happening if this is because of any temporary issue in my laptop. but here is the screen shot. I have highlighted the cursor in it. I am already at the bottom of that topic in the screenshot as you can see. My cursor is a proof that it is at the bottom. But, you can see the screen is occupied by the advertisement and the bar.

image.thumb.png.f972a8541fa8d50f841e0615492c571d.png

3 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

As usual ga advertisements paiki topic divert avuthundhi. What i want to say is different. I am not sure why this is happening if this is because of any temporary issue in my laptop. but here is the screen shot. I have highlighted the cursor in it. I am already at the bottom of that topic in the screenshot as you can see. My cursor is a proof that it is at the bottom. But, you can see the screen is occupied by the advertisement and the bar.

same issue here 

3 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

same issue

16 hours ago, surendra.g said:

Akkado kinda main board kanapaduthundi,

nfdb la ledu, banner board la vundi

banner board at the bottom is a minor thing brother. It doesn't effect the actual problem. Npower bro problem is about the banner add on the top which is occupying half of the screen. 

any ways now issue is resolved quickly by Kiran bro. Thanks to him. Now this issue is no more. 

2 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

banner board at the bottom is a minor thing brother. It doesn't effect the actual problem. Npower bro problem is about the banner add on the top which is occupying half of the screen. 

any ways now issue is resolved quickly by Kiran bro. Thanks to him. Now this issue is no more. 

Banner board at bottom kaadu, asalu topics/db  kinda chinna window lo vachaayi antunna... Nenu cheppedi npower cheppefi ade...Adi chustunte nfdb site la kaadu adv. hording la vundi antunna... Good if resolved.

Archived