అపర భగీరధుడu

20 minutes ago, bharath_k said:

Pulichintala project ( dam only earth + cement works )  estimated cost : 350 crore.  

complete aiyyeppatiki  2900 crore aiyyindi.   // endulo maha meta atleast 2000 crore tinesadu.  

Same case with gundlakamma dam..

Initially it was designed with 90crs..by the time of completion 490+ crores..

Cut chestey..okka Acer kuda neeru flow ledu..as dam and canals ekkado down lo vuntayu. Where as lands are higher point.

In 2016,ongole mla started pipeline work for ongole drinking purpose.

If same think was happened..people should be in continuous crying mode

antha jarigina public loki "effective" ga teesukella lekapoyina party yedi? [Answer] TDP.

I am so sorry to say that though I am part of it. The one who educates people is the one who gets to lead the people. It doesn't matter whether the education is on lies or truths.

Anyways I will retweet from my end 

3 hours ago, Uravakonda said:

Poyadu ga. Inkem action teesukuntayi next govts?

vallu anthe chepthunnaru.. poyina valla gurinchi chedu ga matlada kudadu ani.. sharmila akka emo mananna devudu antundi..

kkr, cbn, kcr evaru emi prove cheyaledu ante.. he did nothing wrong ane kada

23 hours ago, Hello26 said:

antha jarigina public loki "effective" ga teesukella lekapoyina party yedi? [Answer] TDP.

I am so sorry to say that though I am part of it. The one who educates people is the one who gets to lead the people. It doesn't matter whether the education is on lies or truths.

Anyways I will retweet from my end 

Abbadanni easy ga nammuthaaru, nijani evaru antha easy ga nammaru; even when u show them the valid proofs, they will come up some other logic to not believe;

The real truth is people believe in only what favours/benefits them;

Archived