vaccum after jagan goes to jail

Nfdbno1

bjp will not permit bharathi or sharmila

then pk will have good opportunity to fill that vaccuum..

so it makes sense for bjp to withdraw support from ysrcp

3more yrs timing also perfect

38 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

bjp will not permit bharathi or sharmila

then pk will have good opportunity to fill that vaccuum..

so it makes sense for bjp to withdraw support from ysrcp

3more yrs timing also perfect

Bail raddu, Jagan jail lanti words bayata public lo loughing stock aipoyayi. Practical ga jarige vati gurinchi matladukundam

7 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

Bail raddu, Jagan jail lanti words bayata public lo loughing stock aipoyayi. Practical ga jarige vati gurinchi matladukundam

Very very minimal scope for cancelation of bail.. my personal opinion is 100% not happened.. ayuthey vadu Mari demi god ayupothadu.. which really disgusting

8 minutes ago, surapaneni1 said:

Avvakudadu.. 24 daka only jagan

Jaggadi korika kooda jail ki velladame. 

Vaadu jail ki vellali, Janalu roads meedaku vacchi dharnalu, rasta rokolu,  tagalabettadalu cheyyali. 

aa taruvata vaadu edo oka bail petetion vesukoni bayataku raavali  ....

ede vaadi korika. 

32 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

chepthe mana vallaki ardham kavatam ledu. opposite side settlements lo masters. They will never be kept in jail if they are in power.

i dont think Jagan will go to Jail.. 

It is better for Party or us to re-focus on our strategies  and need to make  proper arrangements for money which is needed for elections.. (which even bjp would do) 

Aligning all the opposition to support TDP

and leaving this agenda of "Jagan going to jail" which would be more detrimental to TDP.. because this would create more sentiment for him in long run..

it shouldnt be our botheration at alll.. whether he goes to jail or he will be in cm chair.. it is right ful duty of political party to be in power or opposition but we shouldnt care where goes.. 

By the way Pawan Kalyan will not even have an ounce of chance in next 20yrs.. to become CM.. only chance left is he becoming CM in most unnatural way or something from heavens should fall down.. to make such things to happen..for me I feel we shouldnt waste our time on such things.. 

use this forum to bring many un attended things to lime light make them go to .. CBN and his team.. and once the outcome is there explain the same to people.. in a wide way.. this may be of any help to us and party.. also. 

3 hours ago, Rahul Ch said:

By the way Pawan Kalyan will not even have an ounce of chance in next 20yrs.. to become CM.. only chance left is he becoming CM in most unnatural way or something from heavens should fall down.. to make such things to happen..for me I feel we shouldnt waste our time on such things.. 

use this forum to bring many un attended things to lime light make them go to .. CBN and his team.. and once the outcome is there explain the same to people.. in a wide way.. this may be of any help to us and party.. also. 

Asalu mla avtada 😂

2 hours ago, Siddhugwotham said:

Midhun for his father....

A peddi reddy gaadi kante ... jaggade koncham better manaki.  

manalni last elections debba kottinde peddi reddy gaadu.  KCR  daggara nundi money anni MLAs / M.Ps ki baga channalize chesadu. 

Jaggadu  chese yedava anulaki  janalu  oostunnaru ( aa padhakalu teesukone vallu tappa )  

Jaggade konasagalani korukondam ... ( jaggadi mental ni 2 yrs bharinche oopika janalaku ledu )  

24 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

Interesting. On what basis rankings are given???

What does visits mean here??  Is it paper count or web visits??!!

There is a site called Alexa where you can see any site information.  Even you can compare multiple sites and which  browser users are using ...etc

Archived